Not open for further replies.
It...does o.o

Maybe that is its shiny form?

Compare:
Koromori Confirmed as a Pokemon!
Eight New Pokemon Revealed on ‘Oha Suta’

Edit: Something interesting from Bulbagarden:
Rusty Shackleford;1844781 said:
Well, there's a rumor going around the BW Anime section here that claims a storyboarder has seen a few new Pokemon while working on early drafts. It's probably fake, but the info sounds cool, and it's gained some tractions among the fanbase, so here's the Pokemon it mentions...

Tsutawaiya (Tsutawire?) and Yuudatsu (courage otter?) are the names for the evolutions seen on the storyboards and the earlier settei.

Namakusu (I don't know what the name means, but it has "kusu" like in Ononokusu) is the one next to Iris on the sheet.

Jiari, an Ant like Pokemon.

Nenuzura, another bird. I think uzura is a quail, right?

Karakasu, which I think comes from "karakuri", a mannequin, as its said to resemble a marionette AND has eyes like Banette apparently (which corresponds to that one thing in CoroCoro about catching on in HG/SS)

Nezumidori, evolution of Nezumimi (the green monkey-mouse, it seems) with a tree coming from its body.

All My Teams.!

Kanto-

Staryu
Bulbasaur
Pidgeot
Ninetales
Wartortle
Charizard

Johto-

Bayleef
Cyndaquil
Donphan
Butterfree
Jolteon
Poliwrath

Hoenn-

Swampert
Torkoal
Tropius
Glalie
Flygon
Poochyena
Wailord

Sinnoh-

Torterra
Staraptor
Buizel
Munchlax
Drifblim
Gallade
Rhyperior

Isshu-

Tsutaja
Pokabu
Mamepato
Shimama
Moguryu
Ononokusu

ElectroKing23 said:
All My Teams.!

Kanto-

Staryu
Bulbasaur
Pidgeot
Ninetales
Wartortle
Charizard

Johto-

Bayleef
Cyndaquil
Donphan
Butterfree
Jolteon
Poliwrath

Hoenn-

Swampert
Torkoal
Tropius
Glalie
Flygon
Poochyena
Wailord

Sinnoh-

Torterra
Staraptor
Buizel
Munchlax
Drifblim
Gallade
Rhyperior

Isshu-

Tsutaja
Pokabu
Mamepato
Shimama
Moguryu
Ononokusu

Wait till you see the other 100+ Pokemon coming out. I guess subject to change?

RE: (1) Toys Reveal a New Pokemon? [7/6]

valriefaery said:
I'm guessing Iris picked pokua. Probably I agreed w/ u (except grass-type,I luv grass-types), because she didn't look like a grass trainer & I'm not a fan of pokemon contests,either. I always skips the contest episodes in DP. I think they're so stupid.:D

Probably she ended up w/ Pokua. & Ash's going 2 end w/ Tsutaaja and Mijumaru. Because look at their evos, I think they're only 1s under Ash's care.
I think that the "Jungle girl" I mean iris will have the brown larvy pokemon , she doesn't looks like a pokemon trainer or even a normal person that comes from a house in a town or city, she looks like as it comes from the jungle !! anyway the picture is not clear but this this wild hair style and clothes I don't think that I will change my opinion, if you look at her along side with Ash you will find that there is something wrong ,town guy and village girl !!!

Pokequaza said:
Certainly interesting... The darker color isn't a gender difference, I've checked it and two male Hihidarumas seem to have a different color.
I thinks it's Zorua or something. Thanks to PokeJungle. ;D

Yeah it is apparantly Zorua as Hihidaruma ;b

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/989552-pokemon-black-version/55475970
This here is where some of those roumers is coming from... I think they sounds interesting. They're 50/50 for me to believe them, cause they sounds plausible ;b

It was a very interesting information.For the moment i believe 60/40 .But why he didnt mention Ash or his japanese name is Satoshi?

maybe the green monkey is a tropius pre evo cause it has the same colors AND tropius has bananas hanging on his neck monkeys like bananas

biscuitvega said:
maybe the green monkey is a tropius pre evo cause it has the same colors AND tropius has bananas hanging on his neck monkeys like bananas

Why would a monkey turn into a dinosaur? Don't say Magikarp, that's part of a legend. Don't say Remoraid, they're based off weapons.

You're saying a monkey... which I honestly think looks way more like a bear or lion... is going to turn into a dinosaur because Tropius has bananas on his neck.

Uhm.

The new toys look real and feel like pokemon and it looks like most rumors and leaked images are turning out to be true, i like the new pokemon, the first one looks like it has potential to evolve into a great pokemon and the green one is interesting

Am I the only one that likes the goth tower and the broccoli monkey?
At least most people like Koromori.

One thing I found curious is when i put Karakasu's name into a Japanese to English translator its name translated as "To change into emptiness." So yes it appears that Karakasu is in fact a marionette since marionettes are hollow inside and if indeed it is a Bannette evolution I will have reason to add one to my team! I also checked on a few other Pokemon mentioned by Venator such as Jiari meaning "Child Ant" so Jiari could be the regional bug of Isshu. Tsutawaiya does mean "Ivy wire" like he said which I find interesting, but as for Yuudatsu I couldn't piece together its name since datsu does not have a Japanese meaning as for the Yuu part of the name it is indeed bravery and or courage! Namakusu was difficult to translate but I figured out the Nama means raw or unprossessed I also translated Ononokusu as axe well the Ono part anyway. Mijumarus evolution from the episode 1 storyboard of Best Wishes is known as Rakkomaru which means full sea otter or roughly translated as sea otter perfection! That is all I could put together so hope this info helps a bit.

DarkraiLord said:
One thing I found curious is when i put Karakasu's name into a Japanese to English translator its name translated as "To change into emptiness." So yes it appears that Karakasu is in fact a marionette since marionettes are hollow inside and if indeed it is a Bannette evolution I will have reason to add one to my team! I also checked on a few other Pokemon mentioned by Venator such as Jiari meaning "Child Ant" so Jiari could be the regional bug of Isshu. Tsutawaiya does mean "Ivy wire" like he said which I find interesting, but as for Yuudatsu I couldn't piece together its name since datsu does not have a Japanese meaning as for the Yuu part of the name it is indeed bravery and or courage! Namakusu was difficult to translate but I figured out the Nama means raw or unprossessed I also translated Ononokusu as axe well the Ono part anyway. Mijumarus evolution from the episode 1 storyboard of Best Wishes is known as Rakkomaru which means full sea otter or roughly translated as sea otter perfection! That is all I could put together so hope this info helps a bit.

What is Karakasu? And Namakusu? Or half the other names you mentioned for that matter? I feel like I missed something.

@DarkraiLord: I would prefer something like "Yuumaru" (Courage Otter?) for Mijumaru's evolution as it would still point towards the Fighting-type that seems to be a given given on how the Pokemon looks.

Those rumors are from another user on Bulbagarden, just to let you know.

Venator said:
Those rumors are from another user on Bulbagarden, just to let you know.

Oh. I hadn't heard this. Karakasu, Jiari, Tsutawaiya, Yuudatsu, Namakusu, and Rakkomaru had me a little confused there. Okay, pretty confused.

Majora_787 said:
What is Karakasu? And Namakusu? Or half the other names you mentioned for that matter? I feel like I missed something.
If you would just scroll up to the top of the same page you posted: http://pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=80124&pid=1571852#pid1571852

Venator said:
If you would just scroll up to the top of the same page you posted: http://pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=80124&pid=1571852#pid1571852

I feel smart.

Well, it's interesting information. And seems like it could be legit. But wait, Nezumimi is the monkey bear thing? Sheesh, so many nameless faces and faceless names I don't know what to do with them all.

At least if this is true it proves it isn't going to become a Tropius.

RE: Toys Reveal New Pokemon?

Conquistador 25 said:
I actually thought that it looked incredibly like a larvitar too. Maybe they are doing pre-evolutions on some pokemon making it 4 pokemon in the same evolutionary line? So this might be the pre-evolution of larvitar? I also think that koromori the bat pokemon could be a pre-evolution of zubat.

I'm sorry but i said i don't think it looks like larvitar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back