(2) Koromori Confirmed, Toys Reveal a New Pokemon? [7/6]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Floating around the interwebz... what do you think? Either someone went through a lot of trouble or they're real. The Larvitar-esque one is the same that was in the anime sketch artwork. But the green one's right eye is missing the white pupil part.

http://pokebeach.com/news/0710/green-pokemon.jpg
http://pokebeach.com/news/0710/anime-pokemon.jpg

RE: Toys Reveal New Pokemon?

Well what do you know, a grass monkey and a... well don't know what the second one is, dragon most likely. Still nice find.

so are these the two pokemon mentioned in the earlier news? 2 new pokemon shown in the movie and movie 14 teaser?

The green one looks very weird, evolution to the gummy bear creature anyone?

The green monkey looks like a pre-evolution of tropius .. because monkeys hang from trees, and around tropius's neck there were banana's.

You might think such an evolution would be unreal, but consider magikarp.

Sorry if by saying this I am very ignorant, but what gummy bear pokemon? I don't remember one.

Hey an idea just struck my head! Maybe Isis's pokemon is the evolution of Nezumimi!

:D

starlight dragon said:
Sorry if by saying this I am very ignorant, but what gummy bear pokemon? I don't remember one.

Hey an idea just struck my head! Maybe Isis's pokemon is the evolution of Nezumimi!

:D

The pokemon next to the supposed Probopass evo.

I see a pseudo-lengendary inside that little dragon-thing...

TheDarkLucario said:
The green one looks very weird, evolution to the gummy bear creature anyone?

My guess is that it's either a prevo, or some Monkey pokemon.

Interesting finds, WPM. I would like to see what Pokemon decides to do with the two. (Pre-evolutions, or completely new Pokemon?)

Isshu said:
The green monkey looks like a pre-evolution of tropius .. because monkeys hang from trees, and around tropius's neck there were banana's.

You might think such an evolution would be unreal, but consider magikarp.

Magikarp's evolution to Gyarados makes total sense, your's on the otherhand, makes none. Monkey to Sauropod? Really?

lol they look real. Like WPM said, it must had been too much trouble if they had made fanmade figures just to trick people XD

I just had the crazy thought that maybe the Larvitar-looking Pokemon's evolution will be this guy!

Ononokusu_by_Xous54.png

Lol, yes, I used the artwork Xous made.

one of them is real! i just feel it! but the green one doesn't look like a pokemon to me. and the other one has been revealed already. maybe like some said, the green one is an evolution of that green gummi bear.

Gushy said:
I just had the crazy thought that maybe the Larvitar-looking Pokemon's evolution will be this guy!

Ononokusu_by_Xous54.png

Lol, yes, I used the artwork Xous made.

Yeah i think your right he looks like he has small Pinsir's around his face

superfoof said:
Yeah I can see it, but the colors don't match.

You can't just say: "Oh the colors doesn't match... it CAN'T be a pre-evo!!" Not all Pokemon evolution have the same colors as their pre-evos... btw. then it actually has some green looking colors around the neck ;b

These are nice finds. I think they're real, because none would spend so much time making little figures just to trick people. That's lame.

The larvitar-esque one looks rockin'. The green monkey is cute, and cuddly. I imagine the larvitar-eswque one evolves into our friend up there:rolleyes: But i'm not sure. I hope so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back