(2) New Arceus CoroCoro Image, Redshark Mac Release and Updates [2/10]

Water Pokémon Master said:
I wonder if this is now the sign of a G/S remake. /speculation

If it's not, then I don't know what would be. xD But yeah, all we can do is speculate for now.

Seriously, though. The amount of Pokémon they're packing into this film is insane. Maybe for now they're just showing us they'll (Pichu, Johto starters) be in the film, but won't have a large role? Hopefully. >_>

On the bottom of the first image...

WHOAAAAAAAA! Thanks for the update, WPM. *Bows repeatedly*

That's just awesome, the picture of the new logo and images of Arceus from the film.

Xous said:
I wonder if this is now the sign of a G/S remake. /speculation

If it's not, then I don't know what would be. xD But yeah, all we can do is speculate for now.

Seriously, though. The amount of Pokémon they're packing into this film is insane. Maybe for now they're just showing us they'll (Pichu, Johto starters) be in the film, but won't have a large role? Hopefully. >_>
With all the signs in D/P: Red Gyarados, Happiny story, Secret Potion info, etc. I wouldn't be surprised.
Maybe they're just do what people think will happen and have a Johto Battle Frontier.

More like the users of 2ch who refuse to just get all of the images together!

(BTW, they are the ones who started rickrolling.) :p

DISCUSS THE GOLD AND SILVER THEORIES! :)

I'm new to RedShark and the TCG so I downloaded and I must admit, I'm very impressed!

More like the users of 2ch who refuse to just get all of the images together!

(BTW, they are the ones who started rickrolling.) :p

DISCUSS THE GOLD AND SILVER THEORIES! :)

>:O Exactly. I don't get how they can take the time to get images of the pages that they do, but then not take the time to get the rest of the image/pages. But I suppose I should just be content with what I have... >_>

My Gold and Silver theory: Hopefully the Johto starters in the film are simply a way to show that the GS remakes are on the way, because if there's going to be more annoying little Pokémon stealing Arceus' thunder, I'm going to be ticked. :p

I doubt they are, since as you said, Chikorita evolved into Bayleef. Totodile and Cyndaquil were Oak'd.

I doubt they are, since as you said, Chikorita evolved into Bayleef. Totodile and Cyndaquil were Oak'd.

Maybe it'll be like with Pidgeot in the preview of the other movie (Can't remember, but you mentioned it in a podcast).
Talking about podcasts. I think you owe us a podcast, As a way of apologizing for the inconvenience

If Ash and co. travels to Johto for the second Battle Frontier, I'll hate that season.
WE NEED STARK MOUNTAIN!
WE NEED RESORT AREA!
WE NEED A BATTLE FRONTIER IN A SMALL AMUSEMENT PARK-ESQUE AREA!
;_;

Yeah, I think we're doing a podcast this weekend.

EDIT: Oh, and I personally think we're getting a G/S remake. It's like when the fandom said for the longest time we would get Lucario in SSBB and we did. The fandom wants a G/S remake and Gamefreak would be more than willing to cash-in. Notched-ear Pichu may be some new feature where some Pokemon can have minor aesthetic differences from Pokemon to Pokemon.

EDIT: Oh, and I personally think we're getting a G/S remake. It's like when the fandom said for the longest time we would get Lucario in SSBB and we did. The fandom wants a G/S remake and Gamefreak would be more than willing to cash-in. Notched-ear Pichu may be some new feature where some Pokemon can have minor aesthetic differences from Pokemon to Pokemon.

That'll be nice to listen to, then. :3 I hope there'll be discussion on the Creator.

Yeah, I'm with you on that theory. It'd be nice to get a G/S remake, that's for sure, and everything's pointing in that direction.

Will there be a White Rock, Jasmine, Proffesor Oak? [(Because he's in Sinnoh) Maybe he'll be there just to give you a PokéDex/Maybe they'll change the trigger. . .]
The fan boys/girls will have an $%^&*@.
:O

Divine_Light said:

Maybe it'll be like with Pidgeot in the preview of the other movie (Can't remember, but you mentioned it in a podcast).
Talking about podcasts. I think you owe us a podcast, As a way of apologizing for the inconvenience

I doubt it will end up like Pidgeot. Pidgeot was seen in a single preview, these already have movie artwork. The Johto starters are in, and I couldn't be more happy about it.

It's great to hear there's a podcast coming up, WPM. I'll be looking forward to it.

Oh and in other news guys, we're getting the Kaiyodo Giratina figure for reserving Platinum.

Well i myself am happy that Arceus is in a movie.
And for the record,i strongly believe (hope) that there will be a g/s remake.

shinx12345 said:
Well I myself am happy that Arceus is in a movie.
And for the record,I strongly believe (hope) that there will be a g/s remake.

Yeah they may just remake Gold and Silver and not Crystal like they did with [Red, Green/Blue and Yellow to Fire Red and Leaf Green].

There seems to be glitches with redshark. During the middle of the game, Cards dissapear and random cards are played. I got this message.
Can't use an undefined value as an ARRAY reference at redsharkx.pl line 11588, <DECK_FILE> line 20.

Can't use an undefined value as an ARRAY reference at redsharkx.pl line 11588, <DECK_FILE> line 20.

while executing
"::perl::CODE(0x652afc4)"
("after" script)

Oh woah. I need to update Redshark as soon as I have time. Another pic of Arceus looks blocked out mainly. There will be plently more pictures to come although.

Now, Johto starters. Not so much of a surprise as Notched Ear Pichu was revealed and that was from Johto. Theory - G/S Remake obviously, in Anime, Ash and co. go to Johto, travel with May, pick up Misty, Ash gets all the starters, and starts over his journey with Notched Ear Pichu. Probably won't happen but whatever. I totally called Heatran as well.

Oh, and I can't wait for this new Podcast. Hopefully it's not all laughing this time. >__>

dmaster out.

Back