(2) New BW English Names, 'Black' and 'White' American Release Date - March 6th! [12/27]

RE: (1) 'Black' and 'White' American Release Date - March 6th! [12/27]

Wow, that's WAY earlier than I expected. I thought it would be, like.. March 21st, 22nd, or April 21st. o_O
Well, I guess that means we don't have to wait as long. Yaaay... :B

I would guess that March 4th would be when the English BW cards would release, but that would be only one month after the release of Call of Legends. They have never released two TCG sets in two month's time since Gym Heroes and Gym Challenge.

So I doubt it's that, unless they are mixing it up a little.

Exciting News can't wait will preorder soon :)

its on nintendos website so its true

Awesome! i was just hoping for them to be released before april, and march 5th is way earlier than i expected.

O.M.G.

I am crazed. The game comes out THREE days before my birthday, which is good. Now I can preorder it for sure! And if it is the only thing on my list, my parents won't bother spending around $30. I feel like a crazy fangirl, and is even more excited on what is happening on March 4th.

reshiram - People could pre-order Black/White at Gamestop since November (or even October).

But at least people will stop speculating about the release date for the games now.

no i was waiting for the release date till i preordered sorry just so happy :)

I'm thinking the Debut of Best Wishes for March 4th. I just knew the release date was going to be revealed this week. Especially today since it's Monday, and we usually always get good official news on Mondays!(The starters english names, Zorua and Zoroark english names, the reveal of the Shiny Beasts events, the airdate for Zoroark Master of Illusions) So, ever since last week I have been expecting the release date to be revealed today! Also, I was totally expecting March 6th! Either that or March 13th! Nice to see it's March 6th and that I was right, along with everyone else who said they would come out in March! Now it's official it's March 6th 2011! Now all these rumors about April can stop finally!

Oh, and if anyone wants to see more coolio BW stuff:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXAiE3z4ao4&feature=player_embedded

Its a American commercial of it btw.

OH MY GOSH,I cannot wait for it.[HIT ME WITH A RACOON]I am gonna die it is so awesome.

Yay! Can't wait to experiment with these new Pokemon! I wonder if pre-ordering gets you figurines of Zekrom/Reshiram?

YAY. That also means the release of the 3DS is going to be so close to the release of Black and White. I think i'll just get the 3DS when i pick up my copy of Black.

Whoa! All this news wants to make my head explode, at least we know the release date now. I like the names too, can't wait!

I actually like the names, I thought they were going to be quite poor like the guesses some people were making (including me :|)
Although I still think Munna is weird....

MARCH 6TH? That's WAY better than what I was expecting. Thank Arceus for that. Just in time for my birthday, too <3

Minccino- The name suits it. It's a cute name for a cute Pokemon. ME GUSTA.
Gigalith- Similar to its Japanese name, I'm a fan of it.
Castelia City- What a beautiful name. I prefer it over Hiun City, easily.
Munna- That's interesting- Munna kept its Japanese name. Meh.
Professor Juniper- It's an interesting name, at least. Again, meh. It'll definitely grow on me.
Darmanitan- Not a bad name, I'm glad they kept part of "daruma". I'm going to miss "Hihidaruma", however.
Sandile- Sand + Crocodile - Croco = Sandile. Meh. I prefer Crocodune, but WHATEVS.
Pidove- Another "meh". It works, I guess- due to it being based off of an actual pigeon.
Blitzle- Blitzen? The reindeer? Nahh, it's Blitzle, the electric zebra! I actually kind of like this name.
Klink- I love this name for some odd reason- it's much more creative than "Gear". Let's just hope it doesn't end up as "Klikliklink", LOL.

XieRH said:
I'm satisfied if the westerners don't end up pronouncing it as "moo-ner" :p

LOL. I've also noticed a lot of hate for Professor Juniper. I'm not sure why- it's not that bad of a name (although, I do prefer "Magnolia"). I'm just glad to hear that some of the names ended up better than the lousy guesses in the English name guessing thread. Does anyone else share my love for the name KLINK? <3

Weird... how is "Juniper" a bad name for a Prof.? + I love Klink! It sounds just a lot better than Gear XD

Btw. I think "Juniper" sounds really great, because, IMO, its really a femine name. It reminds me of that cartoon called "Juniper Lee" :3

Back