(2) New Set of X/Y Rumors, Xerneas/Yveltal Half Decks [9/23]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whitefire said:
TokenDuelist said:
That evolution is already confirmed to be fake.
Mk, but where? Someone own up to it? GF hire this person

GDK said:
TokenDuelist said:
That evolution is already confirmed to be fake.

What?
When?
Who, what, when, where. All we're missing is Why but thats unneeded. /shot

Froakie/Frogaderp[forgotrealnamesorry] art in that pic seemed off anyway, but oh well. Maybe that one theory is right, though. That'd be awesome. [ill get quotes one sec]

P.DelSlayer said:
Whitefire said:
... That's.... actually pretty awesome. I can see it being fighting; not everything with black on it needs to be dark.

I know; at first glance I thought 'Dark!' but then upon closer inspection it looks more like a Fighter to me.

For the Sugimori art thing, I have a theory:
-leaker saw Gallantoad
-leaker gave Gallantoad's description
-someone drew Gallantoad in Sugimori style
-artist put his drawing of Gallantoad alongside Froakie/Frogadier on a website
-here we are now.

I don't think it's too Farfetch'd that something like this could've happened.

A battle against a Team Flare member was showcased at the Pokemon gameshow in Japan to a private audience and from what I have read it doesn't use an accordion, the mains parts use organs and electric guitars.

I think we should wait until at least one of the things he said is confirmed, everything that is confirmed from this leak was confirmed before it was posted.

ls2013 said:
A battle against a Team Flare member was showcased at the Pokemon gameshow in Japan to a private audience and from what I have read it doesn't use an accordion, the mains parts use organs and electric guitars.

I think we should wait until at least one of the things he said is confirmed, everything that is confirmed from this leak was confirmed before it was posted.

Yeah but Gallantoad comes from another source (a german website or whatever) and can be the only bit of information he got right (maybe because it's tomorrow's reveal).

For starters it came from 4Chan
Secondly - Yellowfur was posting and hyping the hell out of it. no offense to her but she falls for fakes a lot.
- She already apologized and said it was a fake.

ls2013 said:

Hm. Well, the leaker specified that the accordion music was in the intro, which I'm assuming means that TV sequence. The battle music could be a different track.

EDIT: @TokenDuelist, well there ya go. Too bad.

TokenDuelist said:
Secondly - Yellowfur was posting and hyping the hell out of it. no offense to her but she falls for fakes a lot.

Damn. :(

Well there you have it...darn good fake though, but as I said, this is the internet, anything can happen to look real with enough effort.

GDK said:
My theory: Gallantoad is the pokemon to be revealed tomorrow.
The press kit were sent early by mistake.
THe art went on the net.
Next week and the week after will be fennekin and chespin's final evo.

I know since it isn't official, we can assume this is fake... but wow. I certainly hope not. This is one of the coolest designs IMO by far, let alone for a starter pokemon. I love how the intensity in its eyes increase with every evolution. I've already decided Froakie as my starter since the 2nd stages were released, so if the actual design is anywhere near this cool, I know my choice was the right one.

As for you ^^ I hope you are correct. I'd like to know all the starters final evolutions before the game is released. Not as a way to ensure my decision, but due to lack of patience on my part :p

Maybe this will be like last gen, when the starter evos were leaked in a suspicious way, then we confirmed they were fake, then they turned out to be real anyways? #wishfulthinking

Anyways, I want to know who the artist is. I'd like to see their renditions of the other starters' evos.

GDK said:
ls2013 said:

Yeah but Gallantoad comes from another source (a german website or whatever) and can be the only bit of information he got right (maybe because it's tomorrow's reveal).

But tomorrows reveal will be just one Pokemon, if they were going to reveal the final evolution of a starter. I'm sure they would reveal all three at once. The leak could be real but again you said it was leaked from a different source so for all we know this guy could just be taking leaks from other sources and adding in his own fake info, I think it's best to wait for an official confirmation of one of the things he leaked.

ls2013 said:
GDK said:

But tomorrows reveal will be just one Pokemon, if they were going to reveal the final evolution of a starter. I'm sure they would reveal all three at once. The leak could be real but again you said it was leaked from a different source so for all we know this guy could just be taking leaks from other sources and adding in his own fake info, I think it's best to wait for an official confirmation of one of the things he leaked.
The only way I could imagine starter evos being revealed independently would be, as others have suggested, if one were announced each weak. There are three weeks left until release, so it wouldn't be unreasonable. It would certainly generate hype.

TokenDuelist said:

LOL . I'm still put my bet on Froakie 3rd evolution is Real . I have no proof but only my intuition .
OK , only 18 days left , just wait and see . :rolleyes:

halfrican said:
ls2013 said:

Hm. Well, the leaker specified that the accordion music was in the intro, which I'm assuming means that TV sequence. The battle music could be a different track.

EDIT: @TokenDuelist, well there ya go. Too bad.

Ah makes sense, I thought he meant the opening of the battle.

ls2013 said:

I think the leaker said only the intro had an accordion sound.

Hopefully we get Helioptile's evolution tomorro, to confirm/debunk this theory.

also, another thing:
People are saying that the leaked other Eeveelution has to be a Steel type, since its been confirmed not to be Poison or Dragon.
Has anyone actually considered the thought it may be a type that IS NOT WEAK OR EFFECTIVE AGAINST FAIRY?
(sorry for caps, just wanna get the point across)
I especially say this since most people think it's a huge must that in a pair of Eeveelutions, one needs the advantage over the other.
Which could be viewed as a coincidence... In a way.
the 1st trio = basic elemental types, nice and plain
Espeon/Umbreon = represent the sun and moon. Since Umbrie was the best candidate for the moon based one, we had our Dark type Eevee.
Espie was I guess one of the better candidates for the sun theme.
Leafeon/Glaceon = getting the other 2 elemental types out the way, with possible Summer/Winter themes.
It's not like they say 'we've made an xx type Eeveelution, this means there can only be a yy, zz, aa, bb or cc type Eeveelution - they're the only types that have the advantage over it!'
They go for themes within the Eeveelutions, then take the best types for those themes. (well, mainly -Psychic and the sun?)
Actually, Ghost could be a great contrast to Sylveon. Especially with the implied life/death theme.
Sylveon = fairy, full of life etc (basically a mini Xerneas but without Xerneas powers)
Ghosteon = dead, spectral etc.
Just a possibility.

P.DelSlayer said:
ls2013 said:

I think the leaker said only the intro had an accordion sound.

Hopefully we get Helioptile's evolution tomorro, to confirm/debunk this theory.

also, another thing:
People are saying that the leaked other Eeveelution has to be a Steel type, since its been confirmed not to be Poison or Dragon.
Has anyone actually considered the thought it may be a type that IS NOT WEAK OR EFFECTIVE AGAINST FAIRY?
(sorry for caps, just wanna get the point across)
I especially say this since most people think it's a huge must that in a pair of Eeveelutions, one needs the advantage over the other.
Which could be viewed as a coincidence... In a way.
the 1st trio = basic elemental types, nice and plain
Espeon/Umbreon = represent the sun and moon. Since Umbrie was the best candidate for the moon based one, we had our Dark type Eevee.
Espie was I guess one of the better candidates for the sun theme.
Leafeon/Glaceon = getting the other 2 elemental types out the way, with possible Summer/Winter themes.
It's not like they say 'we've made an xx type Eeveelution, this means there can only be a yy, zz, aa, bb or cc type Eeveelution - they're the only types that have the advantage over it!'
They go for themes within the Eeveelutions, then take the best types for those themes. (well, mainly -Psychic and the sun?)
Actually, Ghost could be a great contrast to Sylveon. Especially with the implied life/death theme.
Sylveon = fairy, full of life etc (basically a mini Xerneas but without Xerneas powers)
Ghosteon = dead, spectral etc.
Just a possibility.
Who confirmed another Eeveelution?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back