(2) New Set of X/Y Rumors, Xerneas/Yveltal Half Decks [9/23]

Status
Not open for further replies.
P. DelSlayer said:
They go for themes within the Eeveelutions, then take the best types for those themes. (well, mainly -Psychic and the sun?)
Actually, Ghost could be a great contrast to Sylveon. Especially with the implied life/death theme.
Sylveon = fairy, full of life etc (basically a mini Xerneas but without Xerneas powers)
Ghosteon = dead, spectral etc.
Just a possibility.
If you take it so, then:
Sylveon = “the cute one, playful, safe”
Metaleon = “the serious one, the “fighter”, dangerous”
If we get a ghost one, then, it'd be another one Umbreon would be strong against, wow! I knew, why I like “Umbrie” the most.

ls2013 said:
P.DelSlayer said:
I think the leaker said only the intro had an accordion sound.

Hopefully we get Helioptile's evolution tomorro, to confirm/debunk this theory.

also, another thing:
People are saying that the leaked other Eeveelution has to be a Steel type, since its been confirmed not to be Poison or Dragon.
Has anyone actually considered the thought it may be a type that IS NOT WEAK OR EFFECTIVE AGAINST FAIRY?
(sorry for caps, just wanna get the point across)
I especially say this since most people think it's a huge must that in a pair of Eeveelutions, one needs the advantage over the other.
Which could be viewed as a coincidence... In a way.
the 1st trio = basic elemental types, nice and plain
Espeon/Umbreon = represent the sun and moon. Since Umbrie was the best candidate for the moon based one, we had our Dark type Eevee.
Espie was I guess one of the better candidates for the sun theme.
Leafeon/Glaceon = getting the other 2 elemental types out the way, with possible Summer/Winter themes.
It's not like they say 'we've made an xx type Eeveelution, this means there can only be a yy, zz, aa, bb or cc type Eeveelution - they're the only types that have the advantage over it!'
They go for themes within the Eeveelutions, then take the best types for those themes. (well, mainly -Psychic and the sun?)
Actually, Ghost could be a great contrast to Sylveon. Especially with the implied life/death theme.
Sylveon = fairy, full of life etc (basically a mini Xerneas but without Xerneas powers)
Just a possibility.
Who confirmed another Eeveelution?

I'm pretty sure that the leaker who we're discussing said there'd be another Eeveelution, just not Poison or Dragon (the types people were most expecting). They mentioned it had an unexpected type.
Ghost seems pretty unexpected to me (but then again, GF could pull a complete twist and have it be Ground or Flying)
(I also claim bragging rights if it is Ghost)

edit:
NotSeen said:
P. DelSlayer said:
Just a possibility.
If you take it so, then:
Sylveon = “the cute one, playful, safe”
Metaleon = “the serious one, the “fighter”, dangerous”
If we get a ghost one, then, it'd be another one Umbreon would be strong against, wow! I knew, why I like “Umbrie” the most.

If we have to have a serious fighter thing, please make it Fighting.
I'm pretty sure Steel was quite an expected type for the rumored 2nd Eeveelution.
I mean, it is SE on Fairy... of course its expected xD

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO As a dedicaded Water and Ice type pokemon master i do not accept froakies last evolution to be water/fighting!!!!!! We dont need more fighting!!! Make it dark or fairy or dragon. Those atleast have cool moves >:O

#Make Froakie cool in his evo's

Pls let gen 6 have some epic water or/and ice types

Exp for Real said:
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO As a dedicaded Water and Ice type pokemon master i do not accept froakies last evolution to be water/fighting!!!!!! We dont need more fighting!!! Make it dark or fairy or dragon. Those atleast have cool moves >:O

Pretty sure it's gonna be Water/Fighting.

In fact - it's a good thing. Spice up starter variety.

P.DelSlayer said:
ls2013 said:
Who confirmed another Eeveelution?

I'm pretty sure that the leaker who we're discussing said there'd be another Eeveelution, just not Poison or Dragon (the types people were most expecting). They mentioned it had an unexpected type.
Ghost seems pretty unexpected to me (but then again, GF could pull a complete twist and have it be Ground or Flying)

Well if they do reveal one I hope they reveal the type straight away instead of making us wait like last time.
Also as of now Eevee was the only non Kalos Pokemon to receive a proper evolution this gen. Since they Pokemon that will be revealed tomorrow is a normal evolution and not a mega evolution i think it will have to either be an Evolution to a Kalos Pokemon or the rumoured Eeveelution.

Exp for Real said:

Go on, tell me about how we have so many water/fighting types.
On another note, I think you may be one of the few that disliked the recent fake XD well, everyone has their opinion.

Back on topic, it would be neat to have each final starter revealed per week~ to my knowledge they havent done that before. On the other hand, I wouldn't mind getting a helioptile evo either. Or Fletchling's middle evo but i think we all know i love dat bird~

ls2013 said:
P.DelSlayer said:

Well if they do reveal one I hope they reveal the type straight away instead of making us wait like last time.
Also as of now Eevee was the only non Kalos Pokemon to receive a proper evolution this gen. Since they Pokemon that will be revealed tomorrow is a normal evolution and not a mega evolution i think it will have to either be an Evolution to a Kalos Pokemon or the rumoured Eeveelution.

There wouldn't be any point in keeping the type from us.
The only reason Sylveon's type was kept from us was because it was the first Fairy type (well, technically second) advertised. They released Sylveon as early as they did so as to get speculation high, and then dropped the new (which we were all expecting) Fairy type.
Eeveelutions are so prominent in their type it would just be like saying
"here's Ghosteon, it's very spectral, learns Ghost moves, but we're not revealing its type trolololol"
With Sylveon, they had an incentive to do it.
I also think that a 2nd Eeveelution wasn't released with Sylveon was because if we had one Eeveelution of confirmed type and one they were saying 'what type could this be?!' it would scream new type.

By the way, why noone mention anything about the Xerneas/Yveltal half deck?
It'd be pretty exciting to have over 120 cards in the first gen VI TCG expansion.
I hope, they incorporate the Megas immediately in the first set; which reminds me the question, that was here some time before me: how could it probably be in the TCG, whaddya think?
My personal opinion is this:
It'd be something like the lv. x frome D/P era with that difference, the “lv. x” (= mega evolution) could be placed only on active Pokémon and when the Pokémon gets to bench, you will have to have to remove the mega form from it. Whaddya think about it?

NotSeen said:
By the way, why noone mention anything about the Xerneas/Yveltal half deck?
It'd be pretty exciting to have over 120 cards in the first gen VI TCG expansion.
I hope, they incorporate the Megas immediately in the first set; which reminds me the question, that was here some time before me: how could it probably be in the TCG, whaddya think?
My personal opinion is this:
It'd be something like the lv. x frome D/P era with that difference, the “lv. x” (= mega evolution) could be placed only on active Pokémon and when the Pokémon gets to bench, you will have to have to remove the mega form from it. Whaddya think about it?
Something I find interesting about the half-decks is that there is a Holo Xerneas and Clefairy, and a Holo Yveltal and Pancham.

Pancham, as we know, evolves into a Dark type, and Yveltal is a Dark type, and therefore will be a Dark-type card.

This makes me wonder if maybe Clefairy is paired with Xerneas because they are both Fairy cards. possibly hinting at Clefairy being retyped.

P.DelSlayer said:
ls2013 said:

There wouldn't be any point in keeping the type from us.
The only reason Sylveon's type was kept from us was because it was the first Fairy type (well, technically second) advertised. They released Sylveon as early as they did so as to get speculation high, and then dropped the new (which we were all expecting) Fairy type.
Eeveelutions are so prominent in their type it would just be like saying
"here's Ghosteon, it's very spectral, learns Ghost moves, but we're not revealing its type trolololol"
With Sylveon, they had an incentive to do it.
I also think that a 2nd Eeveelution wasn't released with Sylveon was because if we had one Eeveelution of confirmed type and one they were saying 'what type could this be?!' it would scream new type.

They could have kept both types a secret and revealed them both when they were ready to reveal the Fairy type, but yeah that would have kept the spotlight on Sylveon and the other one would just get forgotten. The only thing is that in the Eevee short in the new Pokemon movie it has all the Eeveelutions including Sylveon but no other Eeveelutions.

Exp for Real said:

With a grand total TWO Water/Fighting pokemon, Poliwrath and Keldeo, it wouldn't be too ridiculous for Gallantoad (the name feels right) to be Water/Fighting. It'd be a different story if Braixen evolved into Fire/Fighting lolololz.

While he does look as if he could be Dark as well, I'd still prefer Chespin's final to be Grass/Dark, as Grass/Steel would be wrecked by Fire.

halfrican said:
50wc.jpg
Um. Someone on another forum posted an alleged picture of froakie's evolution. I am going to cry if it's fake. It apparently came from a German site. As is, I'd say there's very little reason to assume it's real, but it does match up with the rumor perfectly. Stand by while I find a way to upload it.

Guys I made this picture. Understand clearly, I made the picture not the evolution, so this picture is fake. Just to be clear..

palkia07 said:
halfrican said:
50wc.jpg
Um. Someone on another forum posted an alleged picture of froakie's evolution. I am going to cry if it's fake. It apparently came from a German site. As is, I'd say there's very little reason to assume it's real, but it does match up with the rumor perfectly. Stand by while I find a way to upload it.

Guys I made this picture. Understand claerly, I made the picture not the evolution, so this picture is fake. Just to be clear..
As in you are the artist? Or did you just stick them all together? If so, where did the evolution come from?

halfrican said:
palkia07 said:
Guys I made this picture. Understand claerly, I made the picture not the evolution, so this picture is fake. Just to be clear..
As in you are the artist? Or did you just stick them all together? If so, where did the evolution come from?

As I said I just put all the 3 together. I'm not the artist. It was shown in some german site but the leaker is yet unknown. Imo however it looks legit, matches Sugimori style. But only time can tell..

Exp for Real said:

You think a frog who looks more like a Fighter than anything else could actually become Fairy? Dragon is even more lol... they're not gonna give Dragon to a starter anytime soon.

also, btw, a real master accepts things as they are, and doesn't make a huge fuss about something they can't change.
#justsayin'

halfrican said:
Okay, so what is this enigmatic German site? Let's get to the bottom of this!

Actually I don't know.. I found the picture on another site (a real famous one to understand each other) but the guy who posted it said nothing else apart from asking if it was real or not. Then other people said it came from a german site. That's all..

shinysearcher said:
MuhFugginMoose said:
Except Chespin gets destroyed by both of them, and can only retaliate to Froakie.

Isn't steel resistant to fairy, and fairy weak to it?

no steel is super effect vs fairy types not resistant
what he mean is fenking fire type can beat it so easy

So I don't know if anyone else say this or not. But there is more to this rumor than what WPM posted. It was posted more recantly. I say it on facebook under the fan page Pokemon X and Y. Anyway here you go. Let me know what you guys think:
Edit: Added more info to the rumour of the XY Intro Sequence

XY rumors....you heard that RUMORS. So don't be commenting Fake, etc, etc in the comments. I'll just delete them.

At the request of Game Freak, I have removed the information. If I didn’t remove it, I would have had further repercussions. I am still allowed to keep the box art up because it doesn’t reveal anything new. See you on the 12th of October, everyone!"

There is an ancient tablet Pokemon with what look to be runes on it. It is ice/rock and can be found near a city with a windmill. It has the ability Flash Freeze which causes Pokemon to become frozen when they use a physical attack on it. The Pokemon’s name is Bitrunic and it knows the attacks rock smash and ice beam. It looks like a grey stone rectangular slab and the runes glow icy blue normally and red when it is attacking. It’s eyes are two runes that are rectangles with diagonal lines that go through them.

The next is a steel/ghost type Pokemon also found near the ruins that have Bitrunic. It is known as the mirror Pokemon. NamedFlekter. I only saw its Pokedex entry and it said that it can trap a person’s soul within the reflection. It does evolve into a broken mirror Pokemon. I do not know the name of the evolution but it has a ghost like mist holding together broken mirror shards.

To get Spewpa to evolve into Vivillon, you have to shake your 3DS up and down while it levels up. You can do this at anytime once it is past level 16.

To get Malamar, when Inkay is leveling up past level 24, turn your 3DS upside down. Another thing to keep in mind is that you have to be surfing to do this.

There is a lady in Lumiose City who will give you a task once a day for a week. If you complete her tasks (it can be anything from showing her a certain Pokemon or bringing her a certain item to showing her an evolved Pokemon), she will give you an egg. This egg has a Skiddo in it. If you take the hatched Skiddo to her, she’ll teach you how to ride Pokemon.

Pokemon-amie it a lot of fun to play and create bonds with your Pokemon, however if you don’t use it, your Pokemon don’t lose happiness.

Pokemon that can be found close to the starting area: Quillom, Bunnelby, Scatterbug, Fletchling, Flabebe, Pikachu.

The Togepi lineup loses its normal typing and becomes fairy type.

Metronome and Moon Dance are now fairy type moves.

The day care center is near a bridge and has a river flowing behind it. You can now put up to four Pokemon there. If you leave a Pokemon there to breed, it’s happiness will go down. If it gets too unhappy, it will no longer breed.

When you street pass someone you can see them on your PSS. You can also battle them in a place called the Pokemon battle arcade (not to be confused with the battle arcade from the battle frontier).

Here is how the cinematic introduction of Pokémon Y . It begins with the cry of Yveltal when you wake up. Would follow a general plan of the city of departure , Bourg-Sketch with the shadow of Yveltal . You find some views of your city. Generic arrives with some in-game scenes that would see our character in a forest with his friends trying to choose a starter and run in a cave among others. The next scene takes place in front of the laboratory Professor Sycamore that invite you to return. We would discover three Poké Ball containing the Gen 1 starters. They are then shown their final changes and their mega-developments . The kinematics ending with Yveltal would sunlit which would lead to the title screen
Your friends don’t believe you when you say you think you saw the legendary Pokemon. Your rival (the male or female one that you didn't choose said they saw it too). Tierno says that you guys probably just dreamed it.

There are new types of Pokeball, each with a different speciality. On has a yellow top with a lightning bolt on it. As you can imagine, it works well on electric Pokemon. It is called the Shockball.

The next is the Ironball. It is all silver looking except a black band around the middle and a little indent on the top. Use for catching steel type Pokemon but can also be good for catching heavier Pokemon.

They are following the pattern of having two Eeveelutions in this generation. I have seen the other and it is unexpected, but awesome. I won’t say what type but it isn’t dragon or poison like people are thinking.

Raichu gets a mega evolution. It turns brown with the orange/gold accents on its ears. Its speed and special attack are increased.

Tropius gets to mega evolve. It gains more back leaves and now has more coconuts hanging from its neck. Its physical attack is raised but its speed it lowered.

You can leave money with your mother again but you don’t get annoying calls from her when she buys you stuff. Now you can leave her a shopping list and she will pick them up for you if she “finds a good sale”.

The train tracks in the East of Kalos lead to a new battle frontier that is being “built” while the main story is happening. It presumably will be finished by the time you beat the elite four.

Shiny Helioptile is a darker yellow, kind of orange-ish. This is the only shiny Pokemon I have encountered so far.

Talonflame doesn’t evolve from Fletchling, there is a pokemon in between.

The save game function takes substantially less time than previous games.

On the main menu, these are the options: New Game, Continue, Mystery Gift, Streetpass Settings, Options, Wi-fi Settings.

Mega stones can be found in a caves through a new feature similar to the mining feature in D/P/P.

You can design your own clothes (not the shape or anything, but you can add patterns or Pokemon images onto them, similar to how Tierno has Vanillite on his shirt). You have to have seen the Pokemon in order to get it put onto a shirt.

The 5th gym is Dark type and the gym leader is tough!

Just caught an Apparachnid. I can confirm the spelling! There is an empty spot right after it in the Pokedex, followed by Bitrunic. My guess is that is does indeed evolve. Upon further inspection, it has six eyes and the bottom of it’s legs are blue. It is Ghost/Poison. 8.6 lbs. It knows a new move: Venom Spit (Physical attack, 50 base damage, 100 accuracy, can poison) along with Bite, Acid, and Poison Sting.

(Source: pokemonxyreview.weebly.com)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back