(2) New Set of X/Y Rumors, Xerneas/Yveltal Half Decks [9/23]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did notice that they pointed out the Wailmer in the super training screenshot on the back of the case. Hadn't noticed that, but it was in the leak from yesterday.

halfrican said:
AND HERE WE HAVE IT, THE SOURCE! https://www.facebook.com/pokemanzz

From the same facebook page:
Nuovi Leak, confermati al 99%

-L'evoluzione di Braixen diventa googleo scuro, la coda diventa un pugno e il bastoncino diventa delle nunchaku.

-Mega Blaziken prende una mega evo.
Diventa Mega Mega blaziken, tiene speed boost e può megaevolversi a sua volta.

-Altra evoluzione di eevee, di nome Hotteon, tipo fuoco e conosce solo flare blitz.

-Trio leggendario.
Grass/Psychic Pokémon chiamato Marjanium, a Rock/Psychic Pokémon di nome Mollium, and a Poison/Psychic Pokémon di nome Lucium.

-I vestiti sono opzionali, se non li metti appaiono le barre di censura per mantenere il pegi 7.

-Per evolvere Litleo bisogna buttare succo d'arancia sul 3ds quando arriva al 40.

-La ricompensa per il completamento del pokedex nazionale è Sycamore che fa uno striptease.

Come ho detto, sono confermate al 99% però prendetele con le pinze lo stesso.

I don't know, if it is spanish or italish? But how I it understand, it says basically something like this:

Evolution of Braixen will have nunchaks?
Mega Blaziken gets another mega evolution, like Mewtwo?
Another eeveelution will be fire? (Is fuoco fire, isn't it?)
Legendary trio – the Rock/Psychic combo sounds cool.
Prof. Sycamore will perform a stiptease, if you complete the national pokédex?

http://pastebin.com/iejv4LrT

Is the same information than here pokemonxyreview.weebly.com

Same person? Or just copy and paste? :S

NotSeen said:
halfrican said:

-L'evoluzione di Braixen diventa googleo scuro, la coda diventa un pugno e il bastoncino diventa delle nunchaku.

-Altra evoluzione di eevee, di nome Hotteon, tipo fuoco e conosce solo flare blitz.

-Trio leggendario.
Grass/Psychic Pokémon chiamato Marjanium, a Rock/Psychic Pokémon di nome Mollium, and a Poison/Psychic Pokémon di nome Lucium.

-I vestiti sono opzionali, se non li metti appaiono le barre di censura per mantenere il pegi 7.

-Per evolvere Litleo bisogna buttare succo d'arancia sul 3ds quando arriva al 40.

-La ricompensa per il completamento del pokedex nazionale è Sycamore che fa uno striptease.

I don't know, if it is spanish or italish? But how I it understand, it says basically something like this:

It's a parody rumour.
http://nicocw.tumblr.com/post/62166645621

The facebook page links to it in the same post you just quoted that from.
It's very funny and worth a read, but obviously INCREDIBLY fake.

NotSeen said:
Oh god, this is incredible

I know a little bit of Italian, so if anybody needs something translated, reply to this comment, and I'll do my best!

NotSeen said:
halfrican said:

-Trio leggendario.

"To evolve Litleo into Pyroar, you have to pour orange juice on your 3DS as it levels up past 40."

He's obviously trolling.

"There are a total of 143 new Pokemon in the game if you include Mega Evolutions as new pokemon. 126 if you don't.

Only SOME of the above information is true. I will not say what. I will let you speculate.

Below are shots of the game packaging here in Canada. The game has many languages but we show off English and French on our covers!"

Mmm...

Well that was good for a laugh, at the very least, someone said the the evo was fake earlier and from the little white left on its leg its pretty clear that this is most likely fake, now for the original rumors that this thread was made for...still calling them fake...

Guys another 10 page of speculation. A possible Braixen evolution surfaced:
fWORxbQ.jpg

If these are all fake, don't you think that fake are becoming a lot more creative for a single day? Also the white background matches Gallantoad one. So or we are going to get the evolutions tomorrow on facebook, so they started to leak or the same guy is enjoyng himself create good fan arts. I like this one better then Braixen, but if it's the real evolution It coul be better (well not bipedal not so regular etc.)

All the comments on the Facebook page, assume that the picture is a fake. Some of the top comments read, "Nice fan art, unfortunately", "For 10 seconds I believed it", and "Impossible to be true".

No! My heart can't take any more! Where did THIS come from? IMO, less convincing than the last one, mind you.

palkia07 said:
fWORxbQ.jpg

If these are all fake, don't you think that fake are becoming a lot more creative for a single day? Also the white background matches Gallantoad one. So or we are going to get the evolutions tomorrow on facebook, so they started to leak or the same guy is enjoyng himself create good fan arts. I like this one better then Braixen, but if it's the real evolution It coul be better (well not bipedal not so regular etc.)

Is just... Too similar to the first evolution... Fake

palkia07 said:
fWORxbQ.jpg

This pokemon has the grape jelly attack.

I think the next generation should have pokemon designs designed from the general populace. A person must submit one drawing of a pokemon, or pokemon evolution chain to gamefreak, and they have to pick the best ones, and those would be the new gen 7 pokemon. Now that would be awesome.

MORE?! Well then...I do enjoy speculation but this is getting ridiculous for just a few days :p
Edit:
Still calling fake though...for now, at least.

palkia07 said:
fWORxbQ.jpg

Where did you find this?

Damian_Winters said:
Well that was good for a laugh, at the very least, someone said the the evo was fake earlier and from the little white left on its leg its pretty clear that this is most likely fake, now for the original rumors that this thread was made for...still calling them fake...

What littlw white left on his leg are you referring to? Do you mean his claw?

Now he's added some nonsense about how you have to trade clauncher and skrelp with eachother to evolve them, and claims there are 126 new pokemon not counting megas. Even if he had the game, I don't see how he could know that.

palkia07 said:
fWORxbQ.jpg

That looks really fanmade...
I'm pretty sure that the flames in Sugimori's art are of a different style to that as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back