(2) Picture of Shaymin's Sky Form Revealed, "Yanma! The Capture Operation!" Spoilers [5/22]

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: (1) "Yanma! The Capture Operation!" Spoilers [5/22]

Oh yay. An episode based around freaking Yanma...

Sounds interesting. :p.

the whole storyline with chimchar continues to freak me out. it's really mentally screwed up, the poor monkey, and its interesting they are including such a deep/disturbing storyline of mental abuse into the show... not that i am complaining!

heerosferret said:
the whole storyline with chimchar continues to freak me out. it's really mentally screwed up, the poor monkey, and its interesting they are including such a deep/disturbing storyline of mental abuse into the show... not that I am complaining!

Pokemon is starting to sound like the Saw series. =].

heerosferret said:
the whole storyline with chimchar continues to freak me out. it's really mentally screwed up, the poor monkey, and its interesting they are including such a deep/disturbing storyline of mental abuse into the show... not that I am complaining!

Completely agreed! I'd like to see how the Chimchar thing turns out eventually. One thing's for sure. IMO DP has had the deepest storyline so far. And it's definitely leaving the slight "kiddiness" of Advanced Battle/Battle Frontier far behind. Here's to the great future of Pokémon ahead of us!

Yeah, I didn't expect the Chimchar episode to be like that. :0 Let's hope KG doesn't do the same. 0_o

Anyway, Jessie captures a Yanma and it evolves a few minutes later. :///// Yay for Yanmega's Anime debut though.

dmaster out.

Jessie has finnaly caught a new pokemon. And it's a Yanmega allready?! I didn't think it would evolve that quickly. It's weird that Giovanni taught it AncientPower before sending it back to them. Why would he want to help them out?

meowth14 said:
Jessie has finnaly caught a new pokemon. And it's a Yanmega allready?! I didn't think it would evolve that quickly. It's weird that Giovanni taught it AncientPower before sending it back to them. Why would he want to help them out?

He probably wanted to let them have a decent Pokemon for once. That way, he thinks they can finally capture Pikachu. The Chimchar episode sounds more interesting than the Yanma one, though.

~DogMaster40

...how random... so they ALWAYS give Jessie the good pokemon... that's an OU and an Uber right there in her team now...

He probably wanted to let them have a decent Pokemon for once. That way, he thinks they can finally capture Pikachu. The Chimchar episode sounds more interesting than the Yanma one, though.

agreed. i wish giovanni went back to being one of the main "bad guys" again like back in the original series.

RE: (2) Shaymin's Sky Form Revealed, "Yanma! The Capture Operation!" Spoilers [5/22]

*Bump* Did anyone see the new news story?

RE: (2) Shaymin's Sky Form Revealed, "Yanma! The Capture Operation!" Spoilers [5/22]

I don't see the picture, but let's hope it isn't fake. :O

dmaster out.

Do you see it?

Just saw it! It's really amazing, I love the design!

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Now I see it. Spectacular. It looks completely real and exactly what I wanted. It does look like a cat...and it does have those eyes. I'd think comparing it to an eeveelution didn't give it justice. I might actually use it if it's good in competitive battling. :0

dmaster out.

Yanma and Yanmega are to cool to be captured :/
Why would they give one to Team Rocket? >_>

RE: (2) Picture of Shaymin's Sky Form Revealed, "Yanma! The Capture Operation!" Spoil

the new form looks a bit odd dont you think?

...a horse with leaves that look like wings... it's like the shaymin version of tropius without the fruit!!! (except tropius was more of a brontosaurus...)

RE: (2) Picture of Shaymin's Sky Form Revealed, "Yanma! The Capture Operation!" Spoil

it does look like a horse but it makes me luv shaymin even more:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back