(2) Picture of Shaymin's Sky Form Revealed, "Yanma! The Capture Operation!" Spoilers [5/22]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Yanma episode doesn't sound too bad. I just have a feeling that Jesse isn't going to be keeping that Yanmega for a long time.

Maybe Chimchar evolves. :eek:

Well, the art was great, but I am glad to see it be fake. I didn't care too much for it, but PurpleKecleon should still be proud of their work.

RE: (2) Picture of Shaymin's Sky Form Revealed, "Yanma! The Capture Operation!" Spoil

shaymingiratina8717: Yanmega has been added to the themesong, I can assure you it is sticking around :)

Hmmm...that's interesting. I just have a feeling that she isn't going to have it as long as she did some of her toehr Pokemon.

Anyway, I'm glad to see that Yanmega is going to have a regular appearance in the anime. It's one of my personal favorite Pokemon.

this is in fact, a fanart by digital paint artist Purple Kecleon. Its actually a mix between shaymin land forme and shaymin sky forme. If using this image for further use, please give credit to this artist.

daiirokit said:
this is in fact, a fanart by digital paint artist Purple Kecleon. Its actually a mix between shaymin land forme and shaymin sky forme. If using this image for further use, please give credit to this artist.

Don't post in threads that haven't had replies in it for two weeks or over.

*Locked*

dmaster out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back