(2) Picture of Shaymin's Sky Form Revealed, "Yanma! The Capture Operation!" Spoilers [5/22]

Status
Not open for further replies.
That ice-type thing was unconfirmed news, like with Volkner leaving Sunyshore and the existence of a Battle Island. We'll see...

RE: (2) Picture of Shaymin's Sky Form Revealed, "Yanma! The Capture Operation!" Spoil

Water Pokémon Master said:
I think it looks ugly. :( And usually, I accept every Pokemon.

i kindof started thinking the same thing after looking at it for a while, it kindof stinks:(

RE: (2) Picture of Shaymin's Sky Form Revealed, "Yanma! The Capture Operation!" Spoil

full-cresseliation said:
I think it looks ugly. :( And usually, I accept every Pokemon.

I kindof started thinking the same thing after looking at it for a while, it kindof stinks:(
I'm happy with it after that sprite from the other thread. This is a thousand times better. I hope it has different stats. :]

I think it looks ugly. :(

How can it be ugly? It's sooooooooooooo cute.

To a girl, I guess. XD

You know it's cute and you like it. ~Amt

I dunno, This guy>> http://pokepages.deviantart.com/ does a heck of a good job emulating Ken's art style... (Not saying everyone else can and "this image is totally fake!!11one" XD) ...

Anyway, I think it's cute <3 gotta agree with the pony comment though >.>
They still could have done 10X better but that goes for about 50% of Pokemon anymore...

It's ok, reminds me a little bit about Dratini, And Ponyta, it looks a little Cute, well i mean it looks better than it's original form.

And now that's left is the rumored Regigigas form (not another form... come on, aren't 2 enough)

BTW Shaymin looks eve more like a Rat then it did before. Accept it Amt, it's as ugly as me. (Ya, I went there. :])

I think Shaymin's Sky Form is cute! :p I think I like it better than the original form. I love those big cute eyes!

It is quite cute and cuddly but...

M1-0932-l.jpg

Coincidence? I. Think. Not.

Looks like if you take the original shaymin (as a whole) and attach a new body from the neck down to it.

also, is it me or does the tail remind you of the Shinx line?

I made half of Shaymin's Sky Form out of a Shaymin and Girafring sprite. XD

My opinions of the new form: The What?! It looks like pieces of pokemon glued together to form some my Little Pony-like Monster!!! Oh well, hope it has good stats. XD

WOW THAT IS ONE CUTE POKEMON! Sorry, its true =P not a fan of the wings, but still very cool, i like 10 times better than the original version.

cascadegonpory said:
i think this pokemon looks really fake, we'll see if it's real, and the "SCAN" text looks REALLY tacky, so i reckon this is just a hoax, as corocoro never releases scans this early.
For those of you that don't know, he's one of the best sugimori imitators out there, and when he says it's fake I'd at least say it's a possibily that it is.

We'll see...

The shadow shading on Shaymin looks too Sugimori to be fake. Sure you can re-draw it to prove me wrong, but could you make something like this in the first place without having anything to base it off?

I think it's hard to be sure at this point. There are a select few artists out there that can emulate Sugimori's style out there well enough to fool anyone and everyone. You've even posted ones such as the DP starter trio and that one card; although to be fair you never guarunteed that they were real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back