(2) 'Platinum: Arceus' Prerelease Promo and Sleeves, Trailer of Upcoming Team Galactic Episodes [10/

RE: (1) Trailer of Upcoming Team Galactic Episodes [10/2]

Whoa!!! Finally, an evil team will get the grand finale it deserves!!! I think getting Hunter J to capture Azelf, Uxie, and Mesperit was a really cool idea. Finally, the Poke Apocalypse is coming. Is it really only one hour, though? With everything that's happening, I think it should be a little longer.

Medaforcer said:
Dialga G and Palkia G make sense now!

Now that, is true!

LOL, and then they make a "Team Galactic Returns" card set in the US:p Also, just noticed this but Saturn's voice is like, high in Japan. In US, it is pretty low. Weird X_X.

Gliscor said:
Also, just noticed this but Saturn's voice is like, high in Japan. In US, it is pretty low. Weird X_X.
Yeah, I laughed at how different his voice was! xD
Should be an awesome episode. Almost looks like it could be a movie.

This episode(s) look epic. I think this will be the ultimate collection of everything that's happened so far. I wouldn't be surprised if Paul showed up.

While not in the trailer, I hope Girantina show up. True, Platinum's storyline did come kind of in the 11th movie, but it'd be nice for the in-depth focus as it was in the games.

Also, the music sounds EPIC.

This episode Is one of the episodes I will watch even in japanese.

But still this will be one of the best episodes of the d/p saga.

Who else but me hopes that the HG/SS arc of the anime will be about Team Rocket and go all the way until they FINALLY have good reason for kicking Jessie and James off the anime.

GraveTheUndead said:
Who else but me hopes that the HG/SS arc of the anime will be about Team Rocket and go all the way until they FINALLY have good reason for kicking Jessie and James off the anime.
I love Jessie, James and Meowth! D:
They're annoying in the dub, but I still love them! xD
But, yeah, I hope that there will be a lot of TR once they head back to Johto.

Woah. And yeah in Japan saturn sounds liek a girl.

Meaty said:
Woah. And yeah in Japan saturn sounds liek a girl.

Not really, he just sounds way too masculine in the dub.
God, how I hate his dub voices. At least his Norwegian voice isn't as bad as the English one, but still, none of them suits him as good as the Japanese (obviously). ,_,

...And why are people talking about (Team Rocket and) Johto? Do they even have to go back to Johto, now that they've commercialized HG/SS for several weeks in the animé already?

There is something wrong with the sleeves... although I predict it will be looking quite good. And nice prerelease card!

The trailer looks awesome. Almost like a mini-movie. I thought that was Croagunk evolving as well. If it's not, that's really sad. :[ But the show looks cool because they're actually fleshing out the game's plot. I can't wait to see these episodes stateside.

The sleeves look pretty cool as their mint-green color. No doubt it'll look totally different in real life, but for now I actually like them. I'm praying to Arceus that these sleeves won't split like the last ones. ;[ Raichu as the Prerelease card is pretty cool. Bad Raichu IIRC but whatever. The artwork is good.

dmaster out.

I can't see the sleeves. The trailer looks cool though. Maybe the anime is back on the right track.

I like the Raichu. It is okay but not great. The sleeves are great. For all of you who cant see them ujst post them into word or something like it and they will look great.

The sleeves look really nice, and so does the Raichu. I don't watch the anime, but that trailer looked really cool! Maybe I'll watch those episodes when they premiere here haha.

That anime looks epic! Interesting on the red chain, mandala theory. Though I find the whole "Linked to Ash, Dawn and Brock" thing rather stupid, except that Borck's eyes are closed, and so are Uxies. I loled at the fact that Pikachu, Croagunk and Piplup actually thought they could tame the crazed Dialga and Palkia. Having Hunter Jane tied in is cool, especially since she's my favorite character.

And Looker=awesomeness.

I can't see the sleeves with IE8 but can see them with Firefox.

Back