(2) 'Platinum: Arceus' Prerelease Promo and Sleeves, Trailer of Upcoming Team Galactic Episodes [10/

I still can't see them with IE8. It works on Chrome just fine though.

OK, now that I can see the sleeves I must say that they are looking pretty good!

The Raichu sucks. Thats all that needs to be said.

The sleeves are to bland though. The blueish Arceus and the gray background are to similar in colour and make them just as bad as the Giratina sleeves in terms of colour. They should have used different colours for the sleeve like white for the background and a number of different colours.

In my opinion, these are the first genuinely NICE looking sleeves Pokemon has done in America. It's a nice subtle color combination that goes really nicely together, and I think really does Arceus some justice.

Now as long as they aren't the quality of the Garchomp ones..

RE: (1) Trailer of Upcoming Team Galactic Episodes [10/2]

GraveTheUndead said:
Who else but me hopes that the HG/SS arc of the anime will be about Team Rocket and go all the way until they FINALLY have good reason for kicking Jessie and James off the anime.

No. HGSS Animé HAS to be Jimmy & Marina. If it isn't, I may lose most of my hope in the Animé.

Raichu! Yes!!!

(Participates in as many Platinum: Arceus pre-releases as possible.)

FireMeowth said:
Not really, he just sounds way too masculine in the dub.
God, how I hate his dub voices. At least his Norwegian voice isn't as bad as the English one, but still, none of them suits him as good as the Japanese (obviously). ,_,

...And why are people talking about (Team Rocket and) Johto? Do they even have to go back to Johto, now that they've commercialized HG/SS for several weeks in the animé already?
No, they don't. but they probably will.

Okay prerelease promo, but they could have done better, as always, and I actually really like the sleeves. I just hope they're good quality.

GraveTheUndead said:
It'd be interesting if he actually owned Uxie afterwards.

to actually own Uxie would be like owning the Taj Mahal!!
its idiotic and weird....

Water Pokémon Master said:
No, it's Toxicroak G coming out of its Poke Ball.

well then where was toxicroak at the time????

Back