(2) 'Platinum: Arceus' Prerelease Promo and Sleeves, Trailer of Upcoming Team Galactic Episodes [10/

RE: (1) Trailer of Upcoming Team Galactic Episodes [10/2]

ArceusShayminLovr said:
well then where was toxicroak at the time?

The trailer keept going I'm guessing, but I's still not sure if that's G Toxicroak or Brock's Crougunk evolving. I thought it was Brock's Crougunk when I first watched the trailer and was like wow...So yeah, trailer is cool^_^
Anyway, I hope the sleeves look better in real life and the promo is meh. I really laughed at prerelease Raichu XD

(PS: Lol at owning Uxie is like owning the Taj Mahal...I think the three pixies are just making a conection with Ash, b=Brock, and Dawn or something along those lines. Maybe not...)

RE: (1) Trailer of Upcoming Team Galactic Episodes [10/2]

Twilight ShayminLvr said:
The trailer keept going I'm guessing, but I's still not sure if that's G Toxicroak or Brock's Crougunk evolving. I thought it was Brock's Crougunk when I first watched the trailer and was like wow...So yeah, trailer is cool^_^
Anyway, I hope the sleeves look better in real life and the promo is meh. I really laughed at prerelease Raichu XD

(PS: Lol at owning Uxie is like owning the Taj Mahal...I think the three pixies are just making a conection with Ash, b=Brock, and Dawn or something along those lines. Maybe not...)

I think it's just G Toxicroak :p

I like Raichu a lot, but the card itself is kinda meh... ANYWAY RELEVANT NOW:

What Ash, Brock, and Dawn are saying when the pixies meet their faces in the trailer is nothing specific about a connection - they're just talking about how the three are struggling against Cyrus (as far as I can tell)sooooo they're just admiring them I'm not sure if there's any special connection there in the least.

I was making a sarcastic joke.

Geez people, we all know no one in the anime is gonna own a legendary.

http://www.spellenhuis.nl/product_info.php?products_id=16592
Sorry it's a Dutch site but look at that Poster Box!
A Big Arceus card,Another Arceus Promo Card,5 Arceus Boosters
1 Fullsize double side Platinum Arceus Poster.

um...
i need help putting an pikachu avatar.
also the trailer is so epic japen is so lucky

Back