(2) Platinum Coverage, New Rotom Formes Revealed! [9/10]

RE: (1) New Rotom Formes Revealed! [9/10]

OK, that's actually a pretty cute idea. Perhaps there will be a toaster Rotom? ;p

GODZILLA said:
OK, that's actually a pretty cute idea. Perhaps there will be a toaster Rotom? ;p

Brave Little Toaster? Lol!

Cool. I hope there's a fire one.

Slowpoke127 said:
just so you know there is a rotom which is in a fan

A Fan? That's Awesome!

I wonder if there is a Iron or a Fridge one...

I hope there's not a Bathroom-themed one...-shudder-

I hope they all look as good as this one. Wonder what it's type will be? I'd assume it losses its electric typing. But who knows?

the new one? that's water type, i think, since it's a washing machine.

Wow, this is pretty cool. I can't wait to see what that weird camera thing looks like!

I'm curious about the types of these pokemon, because at the moment we lack a lot of variation in ghost types (mainly being mono ghost, with the occasional poison or dark dual typing). Steel/Ghost, for example, would be an amazing type combo, and fire/ghost would give us one of the best Infernape counters in the game. I just hope these guys don't have the original Rotom's low base stats (although that's highly unlikely).

The Rotom forms are very cute and original. :p

I mean, forms of electrical appliances, I don't think they've done that before. :D

A toaster would be awesome.

Thanks so much WPM! :)

Serebii seems to have the others already posted, so if you're really wondering which appliances Rotom inhabits, you can check them out there. >_>;

The intro looks amazing! I like that you hear Giratina's cry when "A" is pressed! :D

scampy said:
Wow, this is pretty cool. I can't wait to see what that weird camera thing looks like!

I'm curious about the types of these pokemon, because at the moment we lack a lot of variation in ghost types (mainly being mono ghost, with the occasional poison or dark dual typing). Steel/Ghost, for example, would be an amazing type combo, and fire/ghost would give us one of the best Infernape counters in the game. I just hope these guys don't have the original Rotom's low base stats (although that's highly unlikely).

I'm sure the stats will change for each form but probably not by much.

Xous that's right, Serebii has all of them right now, I personally like the Cut Forme, and Toaster Form. :p

Shaymin of the skies said:
Xous that's right, Serebii has all of them right now, I personally like the Cut Forme, and Toaster Form. :p

xD Those are my favorites, as well. It seems they all have the same base stats, according to what's further down the page. EDIT: And now posted by WPM. :)

Well, Shaymin Sky Forme's stats are very nice. ;O

I wanna play that game so bad! Love the Rotom covers, I think it's something unsual that adds something funny to the game. Who would have thought? Rotom forms that resemble household applications xD

haha . today i was talking with arty while he was checking the rom . :D i knew all this faster xD

They look pretty awesome. I like cut forme the best. But how do machines battle?

Rotom Cut Forme attacked!

Bellsprout got sliced up!

Those Formes are funny...Cut Forme, Fridge Forme, Fan Forme >.> Total randomness, but something new. The game just looks better and better

Back