(2) Platinum Coverage, New Rotom Formes Revealed! [9/10]

Water Pokémon Master said:
That's not a toaster. It's an oven. I don't know any toasters that have pull-down doors. Toasters have open slots where bread pops out from the top.

What about toaster ovens? ;p

But it's obvious it's an oven. :p And if it were a toaster oven, then we would be calling it a toaster oven, not a toaster.

Thank you for your continued fantastic coverage, WPM! :)

I can't wait to see all the new sprites... xD

I like the fact you get a Togepi egg, instead of Happiny, in Platinum. Very cool!

The E4 looks very, very fun. I'm glad Flint's team has been improved. It's funny that Cynthia gets Togekiss now - she better not Paraflinch. (That'd be SOOOO cheap!) x'D

A toaster, a washing machine, a fan, a fridge and a lawn mower.... I think the lawn mower is kind of random, lol.

Man Platinum is going to be awesome. I wonder why they changed the 3rd gym though because it was easy for me. It is probably like the 5th or 6th Gym in FR/LG. The one that had invisible walls. That was so confusing but I finally got past after awhile. It looks like Darkrai,Shaymin and Arceus are NOT in the Sinnoh dex either. I wonder where they fit in now. The Rottom forms look interesting too. They must be like the Eevee evolution line except they don't evolve. The Pokemon also have new level attacks as I have seen on our vompetitor Serebii. WPM Please don't pound me. I have used it a lot now and I know you don't fit well with him but he does habe decent information. Abyway. It is turning out to be a pretty good game. I can't wait to get it.:) WPM have they encrypted HM Dive into Platinum like they did with Emerald and R/S? I hope so because it would fit right in since there is more water in the game.:)

Flareon is obtainable before the league <3<3<3

Galactic didn't gain any poliwags :(

And form the updates flooding onto the site, it seems the people were right. THERE ALL GOING TO DIE INSIDE A BLACK HOLE :O

Edit: Cynthia ditches you in the middle of who knows where? lol

"We should split up and I will leave you here once I'm done" :p

I think their's some kind of upgrade in the Pokedex. You can catch or see the Eeveelutions and Togekiss. Can't wait to get it!

RE: (1) New Rotom Formes Revealed! [9/10]

Rocket0777 said:
Slowpoke127 said:
just so you know there is a rotom which is in a fan

A Fan? That's Awesome!

I wonder if there is a Iron or a Fridge one...

I hope there's not a Bathroom-themed one...-shudder-

There actually is a Fridge Rotom. Since they all seem to be appliances I think it's more likely to be {L}/{W} A toaster or microwave isn't unlikely because it could be {L}{R} It would really make sense if there is a fan. That rotom would be {L}flying

Well, it must have been fatigating to be playing the same game during so many hours, WPM... but CONGRATULATIONS, that was a wonderful report and THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

WOOT FRIDGE ROTOM!!!!11

AS much as fridges are legendary, a fridge pokemon is lame.

All the enw Rotom forms are lame, unorgional, stupid, look ugly, look weird, and are fantastic examples of nintendos brilliant orgionality.

Seriously, next thing we will have toilet rotom -_-

Fridge said:
WOOT FRIDGE ROTOM!11

AS much as fridges are legendary, a fridge pokemon is lame.

All the enw Rotom forms are lame, unorgional, stupid, look ugly, look weird, and are fantastic examples of nintendos brilliant orgionality.

Seriously, next thing we will have toilet rotom -_-

You win 5 internets.

Seriously, I agree 100%. I like the concept behind it, but if this is the best they can come up with, then I'm starting to find more and more reasons to not waste my money on Platinum. Shaymin's Hideous Forme was bad enough, and I don't really care much for Giratina's Origin Forme (Though it's only it's wings that bug me), but these Rotom Formes are just stupid.

A refrigerator? Lawnmower? Fan? Washing Machine? Toaster? Seriously? This is the best they could do? I admit that the objects themselves could have been decent, but the designs are ridiculous. Add the fact that none of them even change types, and it seems rather pointless and dull.

You can say it's an oven all you like, but it looks like a toaster. At least, it doesn't look much like an oven to me. Maybe a toaster oven, but even then it's still more of a toaster than an oven.

PS. What's Canaclave? And what's a Magbies? And what's a Wurmples? These words are unfamiliar to my vocabulary. :(

soramaro said:
Draekfist said:
soramaro said:
Where did you get your game? I'm sorry for asking this, but I use a M3 Simply flashcard and everytime I tray to play the game, it appears that blue and white screen saying that the game cannot be found or whatever. I'm sorry for bringing this up, but any kind of help would be appreciated thanks.

I have the same problem with my R4.

really? You do? because I've talked to someone who has a R4 and he says that the game works fine for him xD...I think R4 is the best DS flashcard so maybe I'll buy one...

(and enough off topic xD)

Pfftt!
M3 is better than the R4 by FAR. The reason the rom doesnt work is because you need updated sofwere. (Check the R4ds.com) But the M3 doesnt need to be updated =P

Also there will be lagging in Platinum (When you save and Battles) its just that when you use a flashcart it speeds things up.

The updated Elite Four rooms are an improvement. If I remember correctly didn't GS/C have decorated elite four areas?

WPM, I love you.....lol
seriously all of this is great

all 5 rotoms look kinda lame though. and they really all electric/ghost...that's awful
(at least their stats are a bit better)

but it's awesome all the news that you have posted...maybe add some more pictures (like the tropical trees...and Golduck)

If the Rotoms had types that corresponded with the appliance they copied... Then they'd be cool. I understand it's just a gimmick (how can it not?) but as Scampy said... What a wasted concept.

The Fridge Rotom could have been our Metal/Ghost. The oven could have been our Fire/Ghost. I can't go on; it upsets me too much. D:

Thanks again for the fantastic coverage!

It's too bad you can't capture Dialga and Palkia in Platinum (although it's still possible there may be a way). Keeping my fingers crossed. :)

I'm glad to see the new E4 rooms; definitely another reason to get this amazing game.

Back