(3) SP Tin LV.X Scans, PokeSun HGSS News, 'Platinum: Arceus' Booster Pack & Theme Deck Images [9/5]

RE: (1) 'Platinum: Arceus' Set Logo, Poster Box Pic, Set Description [9/5]

The set logo didn't show up, but the deck names sound awesome. The box art is iffish, though. But I'm so happy that we get that promo Arceus! That's my favorite one, and was thinking it would never be released here.

I see it...

The logo is great. Is the release date for America or Japan?

~Raichupika33~

raichupika33 said:
The logo is great. Is the release date for America or Japan?

~Raichupika33~

>.> It's already out in Japan.

It looks cool, pack design is usually good.

UGH why did they have to put the movie ticket card in the promo box :C Damn you PUSA you skipped the Giratina one and I was thankful for that but WHY.

Also:

iphotoscreensnapz009.jpg

Bye bye beautiful rainbow holo. Can't wait to see what tripe holo PUSA puke all over the Arceus cards.

I love the logo and the boosters!

I do like the logo, but I disasaprove of some of the cards in the set.

They need to add a new bullet to the list:

Introducing new broken level X cards like Gengar Lv.X, which is another reason to play SP Pokemon and Powerspray!

The box art is meh, but everything else looks great, especially the logo. Maybe some of the cards will become more balanced in English. :3

Cool news. I really like that picture in the top right of the news post. :0

The press description sounds great, too. "Stepping out of ancient times comes a Pokémon so mighty that legends say it shaped the universe itself!" Awesome. :0 (At least they didn't just say "world" instead of universe.)

Anyways, two of the packs seem like they have Ice and Grass Arceus on them, but that's all I can see from that poster box. If I had to guess what was on the middle pack, I'd say Normal Arceus, as I think I can see part of its mane in the image.

I like the logo and description too. This should be a pretty cool set.

Everything looks pretty cool. I'm going to try and collect all the Arceus cards.

I may as well put myself to sleep, and then wake up next year sometime around.... March maybe? All of these things are just adding more, and more waiting in my life! x3 I love the new set logo.... Just not the orange they used. It just doesn't look like Arceus does it? Or is it just me? Also I think they should have shaped it in either, his mandala, or his plates. The way it looks now, looks more like a... Visor on Metroid Prime or something.

As for the packs I really hope they keep the artwork different on each, because I have a bad feeling they'll just change Arceus's color, followed by the backgrounds... Sort of like what they did with Deoxys, almost ALL of the packs looked the same. And that my friends isn't how you treat the last "hidden" Legendary until Gen V.

As for the Poster Box, I don't even want to SEE what they did to Arceus's holo. Because I'm seeing some reflection on that card, And NO ripples. No special signs on a card like there should be + Reflection on new card = Bad move for PUSA. =[

PS: Xous, the pack in the middle is a POP pack. ;]

Awesome set logo and pretty cool theme deck names. I doubt they'll have anything useful unfortunately...The packs look cool though.

dmsater out.

Added booster pack, theme deck, and product images!

RE: (1) Product Images, 'Platinum: Arceus' Set Logo, Poster Box Pic, Set Description [9/5]

Sweet! I like how Arceus isn't on every booster pack, even though it is on everything else. :p

RE: (1) Product Images, 'Platinum: Arceus' Set Logo, Poster Box Pic, Set Description [9/5]

It doesn't seem like the Stormshaper theme deck features Water Arceus. The Arceus on the Stormshaper theme deck looks like Lightning Arceus, not Water Arceus. Also, the Water Arceus is on a pack.

Cool pack designs and such, and yeah, the Storm deck is Electric Arceus, which makes sense, but there's one problem...

The error on the Grass Arceus pack. The gems are shown on the back side of its wheel/mandala/whatever when they only appear on the front, and not the back. Way to mess up, pack designer. :/

Sheesh, I can't believe they let that happen... It's not life ending, but errors like that are just sad. ~_~ You'd think they'd catch that before they okay the final design.

There's also a slight error on the Water Arceus' mane (one extra line that's not supposed to be there), but that's not as bad, I guess.

I'm sending a "Product error" email to them, though, so we'll see what they have to say about it. :3

Lol, why would they feature Zapdos G? <_<

It's kinduva crap card. xD

EFF YEAH, ZAPDOS! Best Poke ever. <3 And, Xous, I think the gems on the mandala are front and back. Man, I love that Arceus coin. :D

THE REAVER, HOW DARE YOU! ZAPDOS G IS AWESOME! LOOK AT THAT ART!

Back