(3) SP Tin LV.X Scans, PokeSun HGSS News, 'Platinum: Arceus' Booster Pack & Theme Deck Images [9/5]

RE: (1) Product Images, 'Platinum: Arceus' Set Logo, Poster Box Pic, Set Description [9/5]

Shining Suicune said:
And, Xous, I think the gems on the mandala are front and back.

Um... Nope. :/ Trust me, I know the design of this thing. I've seen almost every (if not every) piece of official artwork and merchandise they've revealed to the public, and the gems do not appear on the back at all. So... Don't question me on that, please. D: (Well, of course you can question me on it, but it's not going to get far since I'd adamant on the fact.)

RE: (2) PokeSun HGSS News, Product Images, 'Platinum: Arceus' Set Logo, Poster Box Pic, Set Description [9/5]

Posting Pokemon Sunday HGSS news!

RE: (2) PokeSun HGSS News, Product Images, 'Platinum: Arceus' Set Logo, Poster Box Pic, Set Description [9/5]

Water-sounds are awesome. <3

3 Arceus Lv X??!! Really?? That is terrible! I was not happy with seeing the new Legend cards, now this? I may quit this game even sooner then I thought.

The pictures are small :D and i don't speak about the thumbnails. :p

Sheesh, I can't believe they let that happen... It's not life ending, but errors like that are just sad. ~_~ You'd think they'd catch that before they okay the final design.
You mean like, "Supreme Victors - Your Victory will be Supreme"?
I'm just glad that this set will end up being better than Supreme Victors, which is in itself something to be grateful for.
Heh, Gengar Lv. X and Salamence Lv. X in this set? Time for my guys to come out of hiding and into the spotlight!

Kotone. Lovely.
^-^

I thought Kotone had been confirmed already? That's what I've been calling her for the past month at least, as well as most everyone else I know who refers to her by name.

I like the sound effect addition. I'm sure it'll be more than just water, too.

We have an option to make the shoes everyone uses "permanent" when it could've just been made permanent to begin with, but no option (as of yet) to turn off the ridiculous "feature" of having Pokémon follow you? Am I the only who thinks this "option" for shoes is stupid and unnecessary?

I'm not really complaining as much as I'm just voicing my opinion on the subject(s).

Xander said:
I thought Kotone had been confirmed already? That's what I've been calling her for the past month at least, as well as most everyone else I know who refers to her by name.

It was "confirmed" by an unofficial manga, but we had no way of knowing whether or not it would be her name in the games. Now it's confirmed in game canon as well. :3

Oh, I see. Thanks for clarifying.

The music is awesome. <3

And I like how Mr. Pokémon runs up and returns slowly and carefully with the egg. ^-^'

Wow a lot of news. The new set looks pretty cool. The packs and decks look pretty good. I also like the HG/SS news too. Who is the girl if it is not Kris?:)

This set's name should be called "Arce-fail" or "Farceus"
If he can't beat a fat pig bully, he is just a cheap poser made of tin foil and duct tape. Oh, and let's not forget Dialga G Lv. X.

On the other hand, running shoes on default is awesome. Fly Pikachu? About freaking time.

May be it is time for a PBR 2 now since PBR doesn't actually feature pika flying up via ballons.

Shadowwiidragon said:
I went to Target today and didn't see any tins. :( I'll go to a different Target.

The Target in my home state did not have any, but the Target in a neighboring state did. Looks like I will have to cross state lines more often.

RE: (2) PokeSun HGSS News, Product Images, 'Platinum: Arceus' Set Logo, Poster Box Pi

FireMeowth said:
It was "confirmed" by an unofficial manga, but we had no way of knowing whether or not it would be her name in the games. Now it's confirmed in game canon as well. :3
Wait... Nintendo went with a name from an unofficial manga? Either the manga was really official, or this is an extraordinary coincidence.

Also, Kotone is not Kris because their names are different? The evolution of a character bars that they change her name? (Or is someone so against the design of the "new" girl that they won't accept that they are the same character, and thus a needless drama continues?)

Back