(3) SP Tin LV.X Scans, PokeSun HGSS News, 'Platinum: Arceus' Booster Pack & Theme Deck Images [9/5]

Looks like water crashing down to me, and the Arceus is Ice. Water has a darker shade of blue.

I looked at it harder and it still looks like ice particles to me. Look down from the bottom right corner of the "TRADING CARD GAME" logo. Doesn't that look frosty to you? Same with between the area above Arceus' tail and below the pointed edge of its mandala.

I can see where you're coming from. But the right side looks like a blast of water, like it'd been thrown (or in this case Arceus crashing through it?) and it looks like water droplets falling on it's head and above it's tail area.. At least to me.

RE: (3) SP Tin LV.X Scans, PokeSun HGSS News, 'Platinum: Arceus' Booster Pack & Theme

Water Pokémon Master said:
I looked at it harder and it still looks like ice particles to me. Look down from the bottom right corner of the "TRADING CARD GAME" logo. Doesn't that look frosty to you? Same with between the area above Arceus' tail and below the pointed edge of its mandala.

Yeah but why would they put Ice Plate arceus in a set that doesn't have Ice Arceus in it at all?

029.jpg

It's meant to be splash plate on the pack. Not ice. Massive failing on their behalf.

Well, at least this doesn't happen too often, if ever. Does anyone remember them ever making a mistake with artwork? I don't think they have before. Well anyway, most people who see the packs won't know they're messed up. IMO though, I don't like the 3D-ness of the Arceus. Their eyes look weird too. I think the Fire theme deck is the only artwork that they did a good job with.

Wow the tin looks awesome. The possible reason for the mistakes on the packs is probably because they could not figure out how to hide the jewels correctly without making things worse. They probably tried the best they couls but did not work like they planned. Mistakes happen. No one is perfect.:)

Oh yeah, there's yet another error I noticed on the Water Arceus pack. xP

They added one more of the little thin parts that come out from the sides of the wheel/mandala that make it look like it's being held onto Arceus' stomach. It's on the bottom of the wheel, when Arceus is only supposed to have three of those - one on each side in the middle, then one on the top. Yay for errors, I guess. :/

Wow, the Arceus Tin looks really neat. The alternate artwork is amazing. Too bad there's only one tin when the set comes out...

dmaster out.

Back