• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

4-5 H: Loads.. W: Staples, collection stuff.

RE: Brand Spankin New.

Cirrus921 said:
NOTE: These are not offers, Just what I am interested in that you have. And if I list stuff, there is no particular order.

Hey, the only thing that really caught my eye was the Luxray X, and based on that being in your need spot as well I am guessing it's not for trade and more of an attractor.

Javier8100 said:
please cml for
floatzel gl x
mismagius gl x
gallade 4 x

Hey,
Interested in your Leafeon Level X, Gliscor level X, and any Cyrus's Conspiracy, Pokemon Collector/communication you may have extra.

blaZofgold said:
CML Pluffs and Dustox PLs if you've gotem

Hey I didn't really see much for the Jumpluffs, but I do believe I have the 2 Dustox and Cascoon, so I would trade thsoe to you for say 5 HGSS energys of whatever type if you have those.

Hey there, I am intersted in your:

Kingdra Prime
2x Garchomp C Level X
Entei Raikou Top (will trade for bottom as well if you're unwilling to split)
Shiny Duskull
Garchomp C
3x Cyrus's Conspiracy
2x Pokemon Communication
Palmer's Contribution
XX Your HGSS energies
3-6x your DCE for trade

Its For my huge wants

Cirrus921 said:
NOTE: These are not offers, Just what I am interested in that you have. And if I list stuff, there is no particular order.

Hey, the only thing that really caught my eye was the Luxray X, and based on that being in your need spot as well I am guessing it's not for trade and more of an attractor.

Javier8100 said:
please cml for
floatzel gl x
mismagius gl x
gallade 4 x

Hey,
Interested in your Leafeon Level X, Gliscor level X, and any Cyrus's Conspiracy, Pokemon Collector/communication you may have extra.

blaZofgold said:
CML Pluffs and Dustox PLs if you've gotem

Hey I didn't really see much for the Jumpluffs, but I do believe I have the 2 Dustox and Cascoon, so I would trade thsoe to you for say 5 HGSS energys of whatever type if you have those.

Hey there, I am intersted in your:

Kingdra Prime
2x Garchomp C Level X
Entei Raikou Top (will trade for bottom as well if you're unwilling to split)
Shiny Duskull
Garchomp C
3x Cyrus's Conspiracy
2x Pokemon Communication
Palmer's Contribution
XX Your HGSS energies
3-6x your DCE for trade

Would u do

YOUR
4x Spiritomb (AR)
2x Gengar (CUrse)

MY
1x Garchomp C Level X
1x Pokemon Communication
1x Plamer's
5x Your HGSS energies
1x DCE

80baby said:
Would u do

YOUR
4x Spiritomb (AR)
2x Gengar (CUrse)

MY
1x Garchomp C Level X
1x Pokemon Communication
1x Plamer's
5x Your HGSS energies
1x DCE

Hey, no can do on that one, Spiritomb Arceus go for $6-$8 and Garchomp C Lv.X only get $2-$4 for promo and $4-$6 for set. sp that is a way bad deal for me. I would be willing to do something more like:

My (total $31):

4x Spiritomb ($7 average)
2x Gengar Curse ($1.50 average)

Your (Total $31):

Entai Raikou Legend (both halves average $16)
2x Garchomp C Level X tin, ($3 average)
3x Cyrus's Conspiracy ($3 average)

I would also still be willing to make it bigger adding on both sides, Let me know.

Cirrus921 said:
Hey, no can do on that one, Spiritomb Arceus go for $6-$8 and Garchomp C Lv.X only get $2-$4 for promo and $4-$6 for set. sp that is a way bad deal for me. I would be willing to do something more like:

My (total $31):

4x Spiritomb ($7 average)
2x Gengar Curse ($1.50 average)

Your (Total $31):

Entai Raikou Legend (both halves average $16)
2x Garchomp C Level X tin, ($3 average)
3x Cyrus's Conspiracy ($3 average)

I would also still be willing to make it bigger adding on both sides, Let me know.

Where are u getting your prices at on my end of the cards because your right about your cards but wrong about mine, because garchomp C X isn't no $3 for the promo its more like $5-6 check ebay, trollandtoad, amazon your choice

80baby said:
Where are u getting your prices at on my end of the cards because your right about your cards but wrong about mine, because garchomp C X isn't no $3 for the promo its more like $5-6 check ebay, trollandtoad, amazon your choice

I use ebay. Average 25 (or as many as possible) most recently sold ones and Garchomp C level X promo comes out to $3 and some change on average and Entei Raickou full set sells for about $15.75 average.

Note: using teh same method spiritomb comes to $8 and some change....

RE: H: Lv X, Primes, etc. W: Deck and Collection

Luxray_GL_Lvl_X said:

It would be done by hand if thats ok with you, i am adding pictures to my thread right now, forgot to do that, thanks for the reminder!

Luxray_GL_Lvl_X said:
btw what do u value floatzel gl lvl x at?

Well there are only 6 completed auctions on ebay for it which average to $12 and some change.

And pics are up.

I have chomp c and the x. Cml for more. What is a mat worth? I would like one with azelf mesprit and uxie.

Luxray_GL_Lvl_X said:
I am interested in the floatzel gl lvl x can we work a trade 4 it

For sure, you don't seem to have a trade list though, do you have any of my wants?

konter_j8902 said:
I have chomp c and the x. Cml for more. What is a mat worth? I would like one with azelf mesprit and uxie.

No Not skipped lol.
$40, flat rate to cover time, materials and shipping.
Definitely interested in the Chomp C and the X but didn't see a whole lot else, do you have other things not listed, i currently can't sell till I am approved. lol

Back