(4) HeartGold and SoulSilver in CoroCoro, G/S Quiz, Video Game Showdown in Seattle [5/11-13]

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: (3) HeartGold and SoulSilver in CoroCoro, G/S Quiz, Video Game Showdown in Seattle [5/11]

Okay seriously now, where's Kris?

RE: (3) HeartGold and SoulSilver in CoroCoro, G/S Quiz, Video Game Showdown in Seattle [5/11]

She got canned.

This was completely logical. Crys was introduced in Crystal (thus her name and even her appearance) as the first female playable character. Since there is no Crystal this time around, the character has no real place, and thus, a new one was created to fill the gap.

I don't really have any problem with it, as I'll be playing as Gold anyway. My only problem so far is the ridiculous idea of having your Pokémon following you throughout the game.

Female playable character is awesome, by the way.
I hope Pokémon Sunday introduce her with an official name. o:

I hope they don't screw it up by calling her Silver. I wouldn't expect them to, but nothing surprises me anymore.

...Seeing as this isn't the manga, I'm quite sure they'll give her a real name. Hikari/Dawn and Kōki/Lucas got real names, after all.

Yeah, I know. I don't mean necessarily the same as the manga, rather the equivalent of the game to manga relations. Like how Brendan = Ruby.

I wouldn't expect them to actually call her Silver, I should've phrased that better. I just mean that I hope they don't just switch it over to the equivalent of it for these games rather than giving her a new name (as they should and most likely will).

;D Maybe she'll be named Sylvia...

That's the best I have. xD Hm... Still nothing on a Movie 12 update leak... I guess it'll just be a minor update, then...

Does it really specify that it's not Kris? Maybe it's just a drastic redesign.

It looks like the PokeGear will be the bottom screen as well and the art of it on the hero/heroine has been updated.

It's obvious that it isn't Crys. It doesn't need to be specified. :/

That girl is freaking ugly,Please Game Freak make the girl more Crystal related.

Hey, cydaquil is with gold in front of Sprout Tower! Tododile is with him at slowpoke well!You must be able to keep him out later than the egg erand! Shiny Pichu is also out with gold in the pichu event, so maybe you can have a pokemon besides your starter following you! Also, the pokeball picture looks like the time capsule in the pokemon center, if it isnt where you choose your starter that is. The fact that shiny pichu is part of an event, maybe thats a hint of a shiny pichu event in America?

I...don't like this new girl..

Looks like I'll be playing as Gold x_x;

To anyone that's annoyed at the starter following you: do what people did with yellow, just don't carry it around with you. xD

This is awesome!

ROTOM ROTOM ROTOM! said:
Hey, cydaquil is with gold in front of Sprout Tower!

That's Kurt's House. Not Sprout Tower.

Notice the trail going behind the house, to the Apricorn-tree?
Yeah. It's Azalea.

I just noticed, and didn't remember seeing anywhere mentioning it, that we can now also see the new PokeGear. It's been redesigned obviously, and looks much more like the Poketch (which I'm disappointed in, a bit), and I swear that looks like a camera on the side of them.

look at the new poketch. it seems none noticed that but me!!!

its not a poketch
its the pokegear
i wonder if they will be bringing back the pokephone lol

woops i knew that i just had my mind act up =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back