(4) League Holos, New Pokemon 151 Shirts, Ernie Hudson, POP 9 Holos [9/22]

RE: (1) POP 9 Holos [9/22]

I have the Manaphy holo already. I will probably pick up Regigigas next week sometime.

RE: (3) New Pokemon 151 Shirts, Ernie Hudson, POP 9 Holos [9/22]

It's pretty useless that that Ernie guy likes pokemon unless he does anything. I doubt he'll bring anything new to the game unless he gets some kind of endorsment. It's good that sceptics relize that pokemon isn't just a kids game. The downside is that he doesn't seem to knowledgable.

Woah, that's really surprising to know that Ernie Hudson plays. Wow...

I wonder why Regigigas, Garchomp should be a holo.

It's probably to preserve the value. That way my POP 9 Garchomp will be worth more.
Ahahahaha.

Those shirts are $50?! That's a lot of money for a shirt. They look cool, but I wouldn't pay that much for a shirt...especially a Pokemon shirt, they get enough of my money from the TCG and video games! Haha.

Boy, lots of new today, eh? I must get those shirts if they come in adult medium. It's neat how Hudson's a Pokemon fan, too. Wonder what his deck is?

Shining Suicune said:
Boy, lots of new today, eh? I must get those shirts if they come in adult medium. It's neat how Hudson's a Pokemon fan, too. Wonder what his deck is?

Take a guess. xD

The T-Shirts are awesome but a bit high for the price. I like the 2 cards too. Can't wait for the new set and I hope I can get more cards soon.:)

i see the promo uxie has the la symbol and number, meaning it will be rotated out at the end of the season.

Hoax said:
Those shirts are $50?! That's a lot of money for a shirt. They look cool, but I wouldn't pay that much for a shirt...especially a Pokemon shirt, they get enough of my money from the TCG and video games! Haha.

I agree with you. They can keep the shirt, I rather buy a game.

I find the whole Ernie Hudson thing pretty funny actually. It's also good because it should help the game's popularity in the US and its bad reputation of being nerdy and for little kids.

Wow, Japan always seems to get the good stuff. How come we don't have Pokemon Centers in the U.S.? Those Lugia and Ho-Oh T-Shirts look nice... :D

Too bad they won't import them to Hot Topic here in the U.S. though.

Card Slinger J said:
Wow, Japan always seems to get the good stuff. How come we don't have Pokemon Centers in the U.S.? Those Lugia and Ho-Oh T-Shirts look nice... :D

Too bad they won't import them to Hot Topic here in the U.S. though.

we do...it's in New York

qnetykz said:
we do...it's in New York
I thought that closed down a few years ago and now there is just Nintendo World. Someone gave me false info or it did close. :O Etheir or works...
Anyway, those shirts are just plain awesome^_^ But really, $50? Wow...
And the Uxie promo will help a lot of people, but I have my Uxies and Claydols already xD

LOL, a different kind of RH with a printed Poke Ball? Cool. Too bad it MIGHT (but most likely will) be rotated next season.

This promo is great. I finally got my first Uxie, plan to get 2 more and then I'll be satisfied.
I wonder why do they bother with Snorlax... who's gonna bother picking that over Uxie.

Next season, Dialga G. Maybe I can try to build a Dialga G deck... But can't wait for Claydol.
I don't have any, so I'm gonna be trying to get 4.

FireMeowth said:
Don't you get both when reaching a Poké Ball-mark? o_O

Don't think so, at least not for me.
I have to choose one. Everyone gets a max of 4 Snorlax and 4 Uxie.
But that means a total of 48 battles.

Back