(4) League Holos, New Pokemon 151 Shirts, Ernie Hudson, POP 9 Holos [9/22]

GraveTheUndead said:
The only difference where it's required to get scores on both sides, is the fact that you need a certain score on the TCG side and the VG side in order to get a DS Skin.

Actually, you don't need a score on both sides for the skins. You can earn your skin by simply completing one side of your card for two seasons.

TPCi doesn't want people to miss out on any prizes just because they don't play both games, so all prizes can still be earned by just playing the TCG or video games.

DJ Hype Vibes said:
You have to do 6 battles and they stamp you in each battle you do. On the 6th battle, you get a special league card which could be Uxie or Snorlax. That's how it works. So far I have 6 of each. =)

Again, wrong. You're supposed to get both.

masterryanx said:
Actually, you don't need a score on both sides for the skins. You can earn your skin by simply completing one side of your card for two seasons.

TPCi doesn't want people to miss out on any prizes just because they don't play both games, so all prizes can still be earned by just playing the TCG or video games.

That's good to know...only question is, is it really completing one side for two seasons, or just one season? that's how I read it. I didn't see anything about it involving the previous season. It just says when you decide to complete one side.

GraveTheUndead said:
That's good to know...only question is, is it really completing one side for two seasons, or just one season? that's how I read it. I didn't see anything about it involving the previous season. It just says when you decide to complete one side.

It's one or more sides of the card for two seasons. The Rival kit doesn't even include the skins, as they cannot be earned until the Cyrus season.

To quote the League instructions:
League Instructions said:
In addition to the promo cards earned for reaching a single Pokéball, those who go a step further and actually reach all four PokéBalls on a single side of their scorecard two seasons in a row will also earn one of these exclusive skins!

Hope that clears everything up. =)

masterryanx said:
It's one or more sides of the card for two seasons. The Rival kit doesn't even include the skins, as they cannot be earned until the Cyrus season.

To quote the League instructions:
League Instructions said:
In addition to the promo cards earned for reaching a single Pokéball, those who go a step further and actually reach all four PokéBalls on a single side of their scorecard two seasons in a row will also earn one of these exclusive skins!

Hope that clears everything up. =)

Well that's pretty dumb, ah well, at least it's only 4.

Back