(4) League Holos, New Pokemon 151 Shirts, Ernie Hudson, POP 9 Holos [9/22]

No, you get BOTH when reaching a PokeBall on either side of the card. It's in the League instructions. You should confront your League Leader about it if that's how you're playing.

I play at a league every now and then, and I don't have much money so I can't get good cards. Plus, nobody ever wants to battle me anyway. There's pretty much no point in me going, when you think about it. :(

Hmm, I gotta be on the lookout for two more POP Promos...

That's cool that Ernie plays. I never would have guessed. ;o

The shirts look awesome as all the 151 shirts usually do. They're so expensive, but they're so good. ;p

The Holos look amazing. I love the style of them, especially with the Poke Ball. Roseanne's is going to look amazing. I wonder what Dialga G's will look like...

dmaster out.

masterryanx said:
No, you get BOTH when reaching a PokeBall on either side of the card. It's in the League instructions. You should confront your League Leader about it if that's how you're playing.

I feel jipped now.

zoradude said:
I play at a league every now and then, and I don't have much money so I can't get good cards. Plus, nobody ever wants to battle me anyway. There's pretty much no point in me going, when you think about it. :(

Don't you have the video games?

masterryanx said:

Where can I find this League instructions? I would check it out. Although if I don't get the Snorlax... I could care less, just because honestly, I don't really care to have it. I checked out the other seasons and it seems every season, they have one really good card, and one mediocre card.

That being said, I'm sure there's collectors out there that would want both. So I want to know where I can find this instruction so I can point it out to my league.

GraveTheUndead said:
I feel jipped now.

Do you also only get 1 of the promo cards too when you reach the 6th Battle mark?

AzNightmare said:
Where can I find this League instructions? I would check it out. Although if I don't get the Snorlax... I could care less, just because honestly, I don't really care to have it. I checked out the other seasons and it seems every season, they have one really good card, and one mediocre card.

That being said, I'm sure there's collectors out there that would want both. So I want to know where I can find this instruction so I can point it out to my league.

GraveTheUndead said:
I feel jipped now.

Do you also only get 1 of the promo cards too when you reach the 6th Battle mark?

I get one for every Pokeball mark.

Our league just got a few new members. The Uxie promos were the draw-in. I just got one today. I've got a couple VG battles arranged.

This new season is going to be fun.

(Goes off to put Metagross SV into my Gengar deck to one-shot all the Uxies that will be showing up)

Usagi said:
Our league just got a few new members. The Uxie promos were the draw-in. I just got one today. I've got a couple VG battles arranged.

This new season is going to be fun.

(Goes off to put Metagross SV into my Gengar deck to one-shot all the Uxies that will be showing up)

All I need for this season due to the rampant Flygons and Machamps, is a few Fossil Aerodactyls (we play unlimited format) because of it's amazing Pokepower.

AzNightmare said:

The current League instructions can be found here.

AzNightmare said:
Is it possible to sign up at two different League locations to get 8 promo cards?

I don't see why not. Many people go to many Leagues and sign up. Now about trading the League cards from League to League, you would have to ask the League Leaders about that.

dmaster out.

masterryanx said:

Nope. You get the Uxie card from doing TCG battles, where the Snorlax side even says you get him from doing battles on the DS.

mr.619 said:
Nope. You get the Uxie card from doing TCG battles, where the Snorlax side even says you get him from doing battles on the DS.

...That's just stupid. ._.

How do we get the DS skins, then?

mr.619 said:

BZZTTT. WRONG.

You get both from doing EITHER battles, if your professor there is doing it this way, they are doing it wrong.

The only difference where it's required to get scores on both sides, is the fact that you need a certain score on the TCG side and the VG side in order to get a DS Skin.

You have to do 6 battles and they stamp you in each battle you do. On the 6th battle, you get a special league card which could be Uxie or Snorlax. That's how it works. So far I have 6 of each. =)

Back