(5) BW Anime / New Pokemon, TCG Commercial, Shiny Beasts in 13th Movie, Who Creates New Pokemon, Ash

RE: (5) BW Anime / New Pokemon, TCG Commercial, Shiny Beasts in 13th Movie, Who Creates New Pokemon, Ash's Pikachu Downl

is it just me or does the pokemon standing closest to Iris look like a prevolution of keckleon?

RE: (5) BW Anime / New Pokemon, TCG Commercial, Shiny Beasts in 13th Movie, Who Creates New Pokemon, Ash's Pikachu Downl

It kinda does.

And i'm disappointed that the 2nd stage of the grass starter doesn't look that great. (at least I think so)

Unown Master said:
is it just me or does the pokemon standing closest to Iris look like a prevolution of keckleon?
Looks more like Larvitar's cousin to me.

I'm really glad to see these designs are holding some weight! Wotter as a Water/Fighting is going to be badass and I approve of Smugleaf's evolve as well. Have to say I'm not exactly cheering that TR is back..

Don't get me wrong, I love them, but they provide nothing to the show substance wise. And how they KEEP RHYMING ALL THE TIME in the dub. It's really grating on me because I love them as characters but they do NOTHING with them.

Smugleafs evo looks like even more of a smugleaf now :\ He's like... super smugleaf. lol
d I am glad I still ash however. The new pokes looks fine with me ^.^ And as for Koromori (bat pokemon) It looks like a Koffing that just grew wings. And whats with mijumarus evo looking like Marshtomp? :\

The dad standing has an eveelution next to him.. is it umbreon, or something else?

And I think that super smugleaf has three tails.

:) Otherwise, I am not tottally disapointed about anything :)

I was hoping the anime art wasn't true, majumaru's evo looks so beastly that I now am back to square 1 with which starter to choose.

EDIT: @darkrai: you don't see pikachu? He's right next to ash!

- Darkrai - said:
Otherwise.. I am kind of concerned I don't see pikachu,

The dad standing has an eveelution next to him.. is it umbreon, or something else?

And I think that super smugleaf has three tails.

Pikachu is directly next to Ash...
Yes, that's an Umbreon but we have no idea who the male character is.

Smugleaf's evolve still as 1 tail, but has more leaves down the spine.

Im dissapointed by smugleaf's evo. It just looks like a bigger smugleaf. I wish that it would look a lot different (not saying I don't like smugleaf)

.. Wotter as a Water/Fighting is going to be badass ...

Where does it say that he's Water/Fighting?

Pokabu1 said:
Im dissapointed by smugleaf's evo. It just looks like a bigger smugleaf. I wish that it would look a lot different (not saying I don't like smugleaf)

Johto's Pokemon always reminded me of just "Size-ups" of their first forms, too. I don't mind that it's not vastly different - as long as he still acts like a pompous jerk.

- Darkrai - said:
.. Wotter as a Water/Fighting is going to be badass ...

Where does it say that he's Water/Fighting?
It doesn't, but based on design it looks like the route they are taking.

Oh I see him, lol what the heck I thought someone said Pika's leaving so .. meh.. nevermind .___.

Maybe that thing standing next to iris is like a counterpart of pikachu? or it is an electric type..?Both pikachu and that thing have something going on, ex: a friendship/rivalry/competetive, they look either like twins or counter parts.. what do you guys think?

I hope pokabu evolves in the anime. Heck, I hope they all evolve, unlike the johto journeys.

Also, I zoomed up on the bat pokemon and it's not that it looks bad.. persay.. but it looks really uncreative. :\ Smugleaf senior keeps staring at me, and I think he's so smugleaf he might be Grass/Dark lol. Mijumaru senior I am having trouble seeing, but based on that his third evo will be very impressive.

Oh my god, I'm not a racist.. but for the first time will the girl antagonist be black?! They weren't kidding with this whole Black & White thing, I mean.. look at her! :eek:

Wow! Four new Pokemon already? I'm so happy with Tsutaaja's evolution; it looks exactly how I wanted it to! I guess the picture I saw on deviantart was legit...

I'm pleased with all of the pokemon and the two evolutions; was pretty sure they were real before anyway.

Also Tsutaaja's evolution is great; I love it, if you have a problem with it being bland then I rather hope you had a problem with all three of the kanto starters first evolutions. Being that all of them were simply larger versions with some editing; however I still like them very much.

Heres hoping Coromori replaces zubat, I would be happy if it does.

- Darkrai - said:
Oh my god, I'm not a racist.. but for the first time will the girl antagonist be black?! They weren't kidding with this whole Black & White thing, I mean.. look at her! :eek:

There have no colored pictures of any of this yet, so it's hard to say, though I wouldn't be surprised if she had dark skin. Not that's such a big thing since so did Brock.

Mechanos7 said:

Oh, good point. Yeah, same here.

cocowoushi said:
There have no colored pictures of any of this yet, so it's hard to say, though I wouldn't be surprised if she had dark skin. Not that's such a big thing since so did Brock.

Yeah, but if she has dark skin and the whole black and white thing, you know I just think that it'd be too coincidental, brock had dark skin but he just looked very tan.. not dark skinned

Mechanos7 said:

Ahhh...I would like that. I would be in a world of happiness if I didn't see the Zubat family in the Isshu pokedex xD

http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=tsutaja+evo#/d2spioe

^so I guess that was legit?

They ruined Tsutaaja.

I'm going to kill myself.

AkaiMidoriAoi said:
They ruined Tsutaaja.

I'm going to kill myself.

That kinda justs empties out yer options box for the future, eh?

Tsutaja's ego has just been boosted as it evolved.

Hopefully Mijumaru's final evolution will grow onto me, otherwise I'm afraid I dislike it.

Koffing with wings is a combination of the two most evil cave-dwellers: Zubat wings to confuse you and Koffing body to poison you. And I bet they will give it a paralyzing move, just to annoy us.

As for the new anime characters, I was really expecting to see Ash disappear along with the already confirmed Brock and Dawn. The new girl's hair style disappoints me just as much as the female protaginast did in B/W games.

Back