(5) BW Anime / New Pokemon, TCG Commercial, Shiny Beasts in 13th Movie, Who Creates New Pokemon, Ash

RE: (5) BW Anime / New Pokemon, TCG Commercial, Shiny Beasts in 13th Movie, Who Creates New Pokemon, Ash's Pikachu Downl

I love how the starters are turning out! But were missing the best...Pokabu :(. But Tsutaaja could use a little more added to it, but his final evo could fix that, Mijumaru's evo on the other hand looks really good :D

RE: (5) BW Anime / New Pokemon, TCG Commercial, Shiny Beasts in 13th Movie, Who Creates New Pokemon, Ash's Pikachu Downl

Pokabu evo looks short and stubby,
Another good art, lame attack legend card
movie info.

This is some good news...

im just take a guess and call it right here so you heard from me! THAT CHICK COULD POSSILPBLY BE ZORUA call me crazy if you wish :D

Nice information from the anime. It seems like Brocks not on there, which probably means he's not coming or somebody else took his place. Also its pretty hard to see, but it seems like you can see the grass types evolution. It also seems like Team Rocket will be sticking around longer now.

The bat-thing flying around Iris's head looks like some of the oni I've seen off of Inuyasha^^ Anyway, liking both of the evos, although Mijumaru's evo kinda looks a lot like Buizel. Personally, I really like Tsuujata's evo.It looks like a forest weasel.

It'll be helpful if the image was larger and clearer. It would be even more helpful if it was in color. But probably they don't want to reveal much information at this time. The evolutions don't look that bad, but I really cannot tell out how the bat thing looks like.

Jah10 said:
Yeah true, tis like a torchic, koffing and zubat had a fun night..:p

Also here are some final evos that came from the same guy who predicted Tsutaja's first evolution. Be interesting to see how close he is to the real thing.

f2vw5s.jpg

I hate these to tellthe truth. The water type looks like hes a wolf with shells on him and hes taking steroids. The snake..... i just hate it. And the fire one is it a rabbit or pig i cant tell with the ears.

I love the artwork on the Rayquaza/Deoxys legend.
The shiny legends are cool but the new pokes do kinda look bad :(

The spiked bat ball... I really like that new Pokemon. Along with Mijumaru and Tsutaaja's evolution. I still hate how Mijumaru suddenly loses the shell on its stomach, and two of them pop up on its sides... It doesn't look right. And whoever says the Tsutaaja evolution only looks like a larger Tsutaaja, stop hatin'. Look at Finneon to Lumineon, dangit. >:/ But really, WHERE'S MY POKABU EVOLUTION?! u_u

Oh, and for the dude who said he couldn't see the Tsutaaja evo well:

Tsutaja_evo__by_Pokekoks.png

And Mijumaru's evo:
____Mijumaru_Evolution_____by_super_tuler.png

ManhattanTheStarr said:
I still hate how Mijumaru suddenly loses the shell on its stomach... It doesn't look right.

He's got one on either hip/leg now.

cocowoushi said:
He's got one on either hip/leg now.

Lol, I know. I just edited my post. :B

Alrighty, then. 12 new pokemon who have not been explained, with only nine having names so far. If anyone else hasn't noticed, this is pretty unorthodox of GF to do this. In total, we have seen 26 generation V pokemon. Let me bring up some statistics here.

RBY: 146 non-legendary pokemon
GSC: 92 new non-legendary pokemon
RSE: 128 new non-legendary pokemon (pre-national)
DPPt: 74 new non-legendary pokemon (pre-national)

Now, I think we can all agree that the pokemon revealed thus far do not look like evos or pre evos of existing pokemon (although some wish to argue that Munna is baby Drowzee =|). As stated many times, Nintendo is calling Black and White the "rebirth of pokemon". And as per the numbers above, the ammount of new pokemon in generations I and III far exceed the other two, although generation would obviously hold the highest number of the four.

From this, I feel (and hope) that there will be a lot of new pokemon and that the Isshu Dex will not be filled with zubats, geodudes, abras, tentacools, machops, magikarps, goldeens, weedles, wurmples, nor any evos or pre-evos of existing pokemon. Personally, I wouldn't mind Koromori replacing zubat in caves (please please please).

Why is Mijumaru doing that weird dance thing with its arms?

- Darkrai - said:
Why is Mijumaru doing that weird dance thing with its arms?

Becuz dats its epic pose. >;3

Fire_Master said:
Alrighty, then. 12 new pokemon who have not been explained, with only nine having names so far. If anyone else hasn't noticed, this is pretty unorthodox of GF to do this. In total, we have seen 26 generation V pokemon. Let me bring up some statistics here.

RBY: 146 non-legendary pokemon
GSC: 92 new non-legendary pokemon
RSE: 128 new non-legendary pokemon (pre-national)
DPPt: 74 new non-legendary pokemon (pre-national)

Now, I think we can all agree that the pokemon revealed thus far do not look like evos or pre evos of existing pokemon (although some wish to argue that Munna is baby Drowzee =|). As stated many times, Nintendo is calling Black and White the "rebirth of pokemon". And as per the numbers above, the ammount of new pokemon in generations I and III far exceed the other two, although generation would obviously hold the highest number of the four.

From this, I feel (and hope) that there will be a lot of new pokemon and that the Isshu Dex will not be filled with zubats, geodudes, abras, tentacools, machops, magikarps, goldeens, weedles, wurmples, nor any evos or pre-evos of existing pokemon. Personally, I wouldn't mind Koromori replacing zubat in caves (please please please).

Well said and yeah, I am so sick of people saying how pokemon has ended etc and the pokemon suck etc... They are basing their opinions off what? 22 pokemon? There is still atleast 100+ yet to be revealed so they should please shut up for one second and form their opinions after black and white have been released. We know very little about Black and White. And yeah, I vote for Koromori to be the new Zubat. I freakin' hate Zubat. Crobats not bad. :)

ManhattanTheStarr said:

Is it me or does Smugleaf senior look exactly like smugleaf :\ Don't bring up the generation one argument but Ivysaur does have varying qualities than bulbasaur.. same with charmelon(it's red atleast), bayleef definitly, marshtomp, grovyles probably the best example, monferno, combusken, grotle.
Only ones I say that look like their first stages are prinplup/wartortle

But i mean cmon grass starters are always the best varyiers from their first starters and smugleaf senior doesn't cut it for me

umm guys noitice the new pokemon from the game,the three unamed pokemon!the bat from the new release looks like a unevo from the vid game,and the one next to the girl looks like a unevo from the giant probopass stega saur one lol

- Darkrai - said:
Well said and yeah, I am so sick of people saying how pokemon has ended etc and the pokemon suck etc... They are basing their opinions off what? 22 pokemon? There is still atleast 100+ yet to be revealed so they should please shut up for one second and form their opinions after black and white have been released. We know very little about Black and White. And yeah, I vote for Koromori to be the new Zubat. I freakin' hate Zubat. Crobats not bad. :)

ManhattanTheStarr said:

Is it me or does Smugleaf senior look exactly like smugleaf :\ Don't bring up the generation one argument but Ivysaur does have varying qualities than bulbasaur.. same with charmelon(it's red atleast), bayleef definitly, marshtomp, grovyles probably the best example, monferno, combusken, grotle.
Only ones I say that look like their first stages are prinplup/wartortle

But i mean cmon grass starters are always the best varyiers from their first starters and smugleaf senior doesn't cut it for me

Don't worry about it, we still have the final evolution to look forward to.
And have you noticed that "Snivy's" evolution seems to have shorter arms? Maybe, JUST MAYBE, in the final evolution, it won't have any arms. But I doubt it. It just seems that way. :p

I'd just like to remind people that this is the beta art and many things can change. And example of this is the other male in the advertisemtent. He, from what I can tell, wasn't in the beta art. I just say this to make sure people know many things could change from what we've seen.

I'm really stoked for the new anime. It's going to be very different from the looks of it.

I hope the anime turns out to be good, and doesn't go downhill. It will probably take some time to get used to the new Pokemon if they turn out to be bad.

Back