(5) Product Images, Supreme Victors, Arceus Plushes, Modified Format Remains DP-On Next Year! [6/8-6

The pack art is really cool as well as the Tins. I can just tell this is going to be a set to remember.

I just saw the new news update. I wish I could get more cards. The pack covers and decks look pretty cool. I sure hope I can get more cards but have not been able to for almost a year now due to the economy crashing in September.:)

RE: (5) Product Images, Supreme Victors, Arceus Plushes, Modified Format Remains DP-O

Does anybody have any Supreme victors images or know the release date? I want to know when to have a lot of money saved.

fall-2009-tins.jpg

^Did anyone else notice the stars on the tins?^ Don't they look like the stars from the japanese lv.x's and from the other special rare's. I hope this means they are changing the holo's.

RE: (5) Product Images, Supreme Victors, Arceus Plushes, Modified Format Remains DP-O

cool kid master555 said:
Does anybody have any Supreme victors images or know the release date? I want to know when to have a lot of money saved.

Yeah the main site. ;D

Wow they are basically giving away Charizard LVX in the tins and same goes for the other 2 Kanto starters. I wish I could get my hands on one of those tins but I am not able to.:( EDIT. It is Rayquaza and Garchomp. Not Venusaur and Blastoise. Sorry guys.:)

furiouswildcat said:
fall-2009-tins.jpg

^Did anyone else notice the stars on the tins?^ Don't they look like the stars from the japanese lv.x's and from the other special rare's. I hope this means they are changing the holo's.

That'd be a good start. The japanese holoset is gorgeous.

Wow, I cannot wait. I want all of those tins. :D I need to start saving money now to buy them AND my first booster box. :)

viper.fox said:
furiouswildcat said:
fall-2009-tins.jpg

Yes, the Japanese cards are a lot nicer.

omahanime said:
viper.fox said:
furiouswildcat said:
fall-2009-tins.jpg

Yes, the Japanese cards are a lot nicer.

Yeah, way nicer. I decided to check out the Japanese cards recently and ordered some off of eBay... now I think English cards look like junk. I seriously hope they are hinting at something.The stars do look alike don't they?>>>

***Link to Japanese lv.x card : http://pokebeach.com/scans/pulse-of-the-frontier/65-absol-g-lv.x.jpg

the artwork on everything in this set is just amazing. i love the charizard tin. i'll probably get that one. and the arcanine theme deck's box is so...awesome!

i was hoping they'd make difference plushies for Arceus' forms. They are so darn cute. I think my favorite one is the ghost Arceus plushie.

The best packs i have ever seen till now! The Garchomp one is my favorite!

And the tins looks pretty sick too! I cant wait until its release date! The name
is ok, but i'll get used to it, like RR.

Meh, I liked Rising Rivals' booster pack art better, but I do like Absol, Charizard, Milotic, and Arcanine. Grachomp is not too bad, but Rayquaza is so boring. The background has nothing in it except for a color. =/

Hey, those tins come out on my birthday. =) However, I don't see myself getting those tins unless I build a deck with one of those or just want packs for a cheaper price and with a bonus card.

At least the tin Charizard will prevent the booster Charizard LV. X from rising into the triple digits.

Back