(5) Product Images, Supreme Victors, Arceus Plushes, Modified Format Remains DP-On Next Year! [6/8-6

RE: (4) Supreme Victors, Arceus Plushes, Modified Format Remains DP-On Next Year! [6/8-6/9]

Yay for POP doing something right! Im so glad its all staying!

RE: (4) Supreme Victors, Arceus Plushes, Modified Format Remains DP-On Next Year! [6/8-6/9]

Dusknoir DP + Honchkrow SV = Fun. And it's possible since there's no rotation.

Gengar Lv.x! I knew ordering Gengars sunday night would pay off! And the Rayquaza C Lv.x in a tin... that's my favorite card EVER! let's just hope it has good artwork. DP-ON... can't say I expected it. But at least they kept Claydol. It gives me another year to get Uxies. If Legends Awakened stays next year, that is.

Well, I like the odd choices for shiny Pokémon, but I guess hoping for all the cool shinies to be done is just pushing it. ~_~

I like the part with "Every booster pack of The Advent of Arceus will come with one holographic card. Some, however, will come with a holographic card and a holographic Arceus card." So... Will this carry on in the English Packs, or will it just be for the Japanese Packs? (Most likely just the Japanese ones, right?)

The Plate Plushies are all cute, but I still like the 15" Arceus plush that's out right now... Unfortunately, I can't afford it, and it'll never be sold here, so I guess I'll never get it. :/

Gengar LV.X! My dream come true! I know exactly what I'm using for Nats next year.......

This is unBAYLEEFable!

Uuhhhh....now I have no motive at all to change my deck, since all my duskulls and dusclops are from DP. Well, it's okay, at least I get to keep Dusky!

Gangar Lv.X sounds interesting, but as more Lv.x get shoved in a set, they just get worse and worse and worse. Hope it doesn't turn out that way.

The Arceus Plushies look pretty cool. I hope they release them here once Japan get their share. I hope I can get new cards but I do not know when I will be able to though. I wish I could and I will keep trying until I can.:)

PUSA I take back everything I said bad about you!!! :D

This is THE best thing PUSA has done for the modified format! =3

Thank goodness Uxies won't Skyrocket now!

Edit: But I don't like that Gengar Lv.X. =p

Ponyta is by far one of the coolest shiny pokemon, I'm glad they're releasing him. Shiny Gastly would be awesome, too.

This is awesome!!!!!

EEEEWWWWW! Plox is in for a 3rd year!! EEEEEWWWWW!

But aside from that it's ok...

oh man I already burnt all my claydols lol jk this is great!

This is so kool, I am so going to use my empoleon lol

Well now we know that DP-on cards will still have value. Gengar X will be beast, and SV surprised me by putting the most anticipated X's in the tins.

I love Charizard's Hellfire attack, Id love to look at a tin and see that, but America will (and I have money on this) change it to somthing lame like "Inferno Burn". It seems like all the news here makes me mad: more plushies I wont get, the pokedomeder is utterly pointlees, Im stuck with claydol for a year, more lame Sps and another pathetic name.

it all just sucks. Damn you PUSA. Again. Danm you to hell.You suck.

Xous said:
I like the part with "Every booster pack of The Advent of Arceus will come with one holographic card. Some, however, will come with a holographic card and a holographic Arceus card." So... Will this carry on in the English Packs, or will it just be for the Japanese Packs? (Most likely just the Japanese ones, right?)

the japanese packs already always come with a guaranteed holo
they're just reiterating it for public interest
so it's just japan only

í don't know how they will deal with the Arceus cards in english packs though
we'll just have to wait and see

ROTOM ROTOM ROTOM! said:
I love Charizard's Hellfire attack, Id love to look at a tin and see that, but America will (and I have money on this) change it to somthing lame like "Inferno Burn". It seems like all the news here makes me mad: more plushies I wont get, the pokedomeder is utterly pointlees, Im stuck with claydol for a year, more lame Sps and another pathetic name.

it all just sucks. darn you PUSA. Again. Danm you to heck.You suck.
I don't know why they change that sort of stuff in america. They did the same thing with mespirit's God blast. They are just being over cautious.

It's because Pokemon has had bad experiences with religion, and name's like God Blast would just give some people a 'valid' reason to attack Pokemon.

Kinda hate the no rotation. Too many cards to continue to buy and having a huge format doesn't change the decks one cent. We'll still have donk decks, we'll still have broken Claydol, and we'll still have one Unown to stave off Machamp. >__> One year they don't do a rotation..gawd. Next year it better be PL-on or even more sets should rotate out.

The plushies look cool. Too many Notched Ear Pichu ones however.

And the next set is wayyyy too big. I thought RR was big. The name is meh, Gengar Lv.X BETTER NOT BE BROKEN and I'm surprised with more SPs. The tins are the best ever with some of the best packs ever. They must realize that nobody is going to play Rayquaza. Boy, they'll be in for a surprise. ;o

dmaster out.

Back