(5) Product Images, Supreme Victors, Arceus Plushes, Modified Format Remains DP-On Next Year! [6/8-6

RE: (4) Supreme Victors, Arceus Plushes, Modified Format Remains DP-On Next Year! [6/8-6/9]

Gengar LV. X and no rotation. I think I may have died and gone to, well, not heaven, since there's no X-men here, but a really nice hotel maybe.

RE: (4) Supreme Victors, Arceus Plushes, Modified Format Remains DP-On Next Year! [6/8-6/9]

No! Why must America constantly ruin set names? It's not fair I tell you!

Arceus plushies are cute. I think I may try to get some when I can.

Oh yeah! I called DP-on! From the very start, that's what I thought. I am psychic type. :p

Shiny Bagon yeah! I'm happy!!!

i love gengar X, and the next set seems so cool, i might get 2 boxes.

RE: (4) Supreme Victors, Arceus Plushes, Modified Format Remains DP-On Next Year! [6/

I just realized..... if they have the SV (w00t! First person on PB to say that) prereleases before Fall BR's, I can put those sleeves on my Walrein deck, trade out trainers and stuff every once in a while, (though I'm mostly going to play Walrein) and keep my Magran AND Walrein decks! Nice move POP!

Gengar lvX...

WHAT?! Gengar's not good enough, right? Seriously, this lvX better be worse than Dialga lvX...
What's next, Kingdra lvX?

Heavenly Spoon :F said:
Gengar lvX...

WHAT?! Gengar's not good enough, right? Seriously, this lvX better be worse than Dialga lvX...
What's next, Kingdra lvX?

Let's not forget Rampardos Lv.X! :p

Yeah, that's totally broken. And seeing as the Lv.X appear to be the only good cards in AA, chances are that Gengar Lv.X is going to be the BDIF until it gets rotated out. Two more formats with this guy...

Yet another Zapdos card for me to collect, and my first Pokemon SP.:D

Keeping DP-on explains why they banned Japanese cards :p

I'm running Gengar SF forever...but then they decide to come out with the level X!! :O
With Unown G stuck in the format, i'll tech in 4 of them in my deck so other Gengar's can't hurt me. Then I'll run 4x Lookers/4x VS Seeker to make Poltergiest in uber-powerful-form. If I pull up three trainers for them, then I can Crobat + PokeTurn skipping the spell. I've got it all figured out.

EDIT/PS:
http://pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=54930&page=1

Check out my post^^ :)

Deck_Master

Wow...

All I can say is wow....

The tins are terrible. That just makes those cards (Charizard G) worth less. I can understand the Garchomp and Charizard but why Rayquaza? The Arceus plushies are cool but I'll be a pain to collect all of them for a set. Advent of Arceus looks like a cool set with the Shinies, Lv.X's, and the low SP amount.

Gengar lv.X?.....did you say gengar lv.X.....GENGAR LV.X!!!!!!

G-Gengar Level X!?

D...Damn it.

Well, I could of done with a Blaziken FB tin, but at least 2/3 of the tin promos are actually playable now. Except Charizard G, but PUSA is smart to know it'll be a beststellwer with young noobs lol.

Gengar Lv.X

Poke-Body: Broken Spirit
As long as Gengar is your active Pokemon, if you flip a coin, treat it as heads.

-_- Just watch it be something like that...

Called it. Rayquaza C lv X being a tin is the right move. Since it will obviously be popular (even if it may crash into a wall in the end) it won't go to outrageous prices once the tin comes out, same goes for Garchomp C lv X. The fact there's going to be a Gengar lv X, a Zapados SP, and a Beedrill SP sort of surprised me, and HS I'm sure they'll make a Kingdra lv X, probably in HGSS's first set, and you did mean the GE Dialga lv X right?

Don't call out Charizard G!

It has...potential.

I just thought of the most hilarious way Gengar lv X could turn out.

It could have a poke-body that shuts off all Poke-Powers (including Gengar's) thus losing viability in a Gengar deck, but then it has an attack that taunts the other players as it's powerful. It would be hilarious to see something like that happen.

A Gar Lv.X..... great now it'll have more HP. Props to PUSA for choosing the worst name yet.

ChaosKnuckles said:
A Gar Lv.X..... great now it'll have more HP. Props to PUSA for choosing the worst name yet.

As in for "Rising Card Prices" should the correct name for our current set...

aha, Gengar Lv. X, I wonder what could THAT do.

Back