• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

(7/5/2011) Huge Update with Black & White Cards!!!

RE: Update (8/4/10) (Looking for some DS & GBA Games: Look at my Wants to see which Games)

I really don't wanna do the DGX for the Game and a Rare Candy lol. Was trying to get some HGSS UD stuff for it along with other cards lol.

Let Me Know if you would like to work something else out.

RE: Update (8/4/10) (Looking for some DS & GBA Games: Look at my Wants to see which Games)

the crippler 18 said:
I really don't wanna do the DGX for the Game and a Rare Candy lol. Was trying to get some HGSS UD stuff for it along with other cards lol.

Let Me Know if you would like to work something else out.

I'm going to a prerelease tomorrow, so i'll lyk if I get anything good. Do you have an unlisted Flygon X by any chance?

I only have a Flygon Lv X and its Decked sorry.

Yes, Let Me Know what ya get... I can also use a set of the Pre Release Sleeves (Sealed Preferred)

I plan on keeping these, lol. They look amazing.

RE: Update (8/4/10) ( Looking for a Uxie Lv X & willing to trade alot for it... also looking for some DS & GBA Games)

2 Words For Ya... Bump It (3)

RE: Update ( Looking for a Uxie Lv X & willing to trade alot for it... also looking for some DS & GBA Games)

Bump Handle Slam (1)

RE: Update ( Looking for a Uxie Lv X & willing to trade alot for it... also looking for some DS & GBA Games)

CML for the following

YOUR
1x Entei & Raikou Legend FULL (English)

80baby - all I saw was a T Tar Prime. Was there anything else on my list that I have to trade you for a T Tar Prime?

the crippler 18 said:
80baby - all I saw was a T Tar Prime. Was there anything else on my list that I have to trade you for a T Tar Prime?

Sorry saw nothing but what can I put in to get the entei/Raikou legend

only things I really saw other than the T Tar Prime was a Pokemon Communication and the 2x Sableye SF.

the crippler 18 said:
only things I really saw other than the T Tar Prime was a Pokemon Communication and the 2x Sableye SF.

So would u do

MY
1x T-Tar Prime
1x Communication
2x Sableye (SF)

YOUR
1x Entei/Raikou Legend (FULL)

PM to confirm.

I really vaule the ERL more than the cards I want from you sorry. I was just letting you know wht Cards I saw from your list wasn't making an offer and sorry if I confuzed ya lol.

the crippler 18 said:
I really vaule the ERL more than the cards I want from you sorry. I was just letting you know wht Cards I saw from your list wasn't making an offer and sorry if I confuzed ya lol.

WELL I am interested in your Dailga G Lv.X

I'm gonna have to pass on those cards for now sorry.

Back