• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

(7/5/2011) Huge Update with Black & White Cards!!!

RE: Update ( Looking for a Uxie Lv X & willing to trade alot for it... also looking for some DS & GBA Games)

I have Pokemon Sapphire and a few GC games I might be willing to trade. Do you have cards prior to your list? I'm looking for some stuff between power keepers and EX Fire Red / Leaf Green (Reverse delta Charizards etc)

RE: Update ( Looking for a Uxie Lv X & willing to trade alot for it... also looking for some DS & GBA Games)

I'll have to find the cards that I do have and then I'll make you a List and get back to you on that.

2 Words For Ya... Bump It (3)

Bump Handle Slam (1)

pls cml for:
ERL bottom jpn (raikou piece)

Here are the Cards I saw that I'm Interested in...

Blaziken FB Lv X
1x Garchomp C (Regionals Promo)
1x Infernape 4 RH
x2 vileplume ud (1rh)
x2 pokemon communication (1rh)
x1 cyrus's conspiracy plt rh
x1 poketurn plt
x3 power spray plt
x3 energy gain plt

I have a couple of Defender UD that I could throw in with whatever else you find on my list.

Was there anything else on my List that you saw that I could throw in along with the JPN ERL Piece?

Rated RKO Bump (2)

Hey,
So I am unsure of whether you have the Raichu Prime from Undaunted. If you do please do check out my list because I don't think i have what you want. My list isn't that long...i think?

cml for latias ex

bdubs216 - the only thing from your list I saw were the 2x Interviewer's Questions Holo. Was there anything else from my list that I could trade you for them cause I value the Raichu Prime more than them? I could do a Rotom from Undaunted for both of them if you would like to. Let Me Know.

its geo baby - How about this...

My
Latias EX Dragon Frontiers

Your
ESL Top Piece

didnt u say it was bent up

yeah, but you asked me to CYL for what I wanted. I can always throw something in if you seen something else.

Let Me Know.

bdubs216 - the only thing from your list I saw were the 2x Interviewer's Questions Holo. Was there anything else from my list that I could trade you for them cause I value the Raichu Prime more than them? I could do a Rotom from Undaunted for both of them if you would like to. Let Me Know.

Thanks for the reply. I will get back to you on the Rotom with interviewer's questions, but I am interested in Raichu even more. I have 2 prime cards, unsure of which one you want:

Crobat Prime UD
Donphan Prime UD

let me know

how bout just something else for it?

its geo baby - Would you do this...

My
Latias EX - Dragon Frontiers

Your
Raichu Prime

idk, could u throw something in to sweeten?

I can throw in a Suicune POP 2 if you would like, making this the final offer...

My
Latias EX - Dragon Frontiers
Suicune POP 2

Your
Raichu Prime

Let Me Know.

sounds good

ok. I'll PM you with the Trade Details.

Back