• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

(7/5/2011) Huge Update with Black & White Cards!!!

RE: (Huge Update 2/14/11) Looking for a Uxie Lv X, 2x Gengar Primes, Pokemon Deck Boxes, Ultra Ball Playmat

Hi. You never replied on my thread for the offer. You were interested in:
2x Cyrus's Cospiracy (both RH)
2x Energy gain
2-2-2 Nidoqueen RR (1x Nidoqueen and 1x Nidoran F are RH)

I'm still interested in your 2x Machamp PRIME. Check my list again and let me know if we can work something out of this out of this.

RE: (Huge Update 2/14/11) Looking for a Uxie Lv X, 2x Gengar Primes, Pokemon Deck Boxes, Ultra Ball Playmat

I only need a 1-1-1 Nidoqueen line & 2x RH Cyrus's Conspiracy from you now. RH Nidoran F & RH Nidoqueen.

I wouldn't do any Champ Primes for them but let me know if we can work something out.

I can do a Top Half of Darkari/Cresselia, 1x Bottom Half of Lugia Legend and maybe something else small.

I'll have to back out since the PRIME is a priority.

RE: (Huge Update 3/5/11) Looking for a Uxie Lv X, 2x Gengar Primes, Pokemon Deck Boxes, Ultra Ball Playmat

Bump Handle Slam (1)

RE: (Huge Update 3/5/11) Looking for a Uxie Lv X, 2x Gengar Primes, Pokemon Deck Boxes, Ultra Ball Playmat

I am interested in both your entei rakou legend full.
from your wants I have a celebi prime (i have 2 actually) and I have some deck boxes. One base set blastoise and one base set charizard. Both are sealed and come with 60 clear card sleeves. I would do one box and a celebi for both ERL. Let me know, or counter.

carlitosbob - I'll get back to you after this weekend.

I want one of the POP set Energy.

My:
1 Call Energy
1 Pokémon Collector

Your:
1 POP set Energy

ok. I'll try to hold onto one deck box since I'm going to states.. they may be cone after Saturday if the trades are good enough there

Hagane - I'm gonna have to pass on your offer sorry.

No problem.

My:
x1 Kirby Super Star Ultra (Used, works perfectly.)
x1 Pokemon Emerald (Used, works perfectly, saves and stuff, but the sticker on it is worn, if it matters.)

Your:
x1 Mewtwo X (promo, mint.)
x4 Azelf LP
x1 Gardevoir Lv. X

Lmk or counter.

still have a sealed blastoise deck box

my:

lost world

your:

yanmega prime?

123wert50 - do you happen to have any other games for trade as well?

carlitosbob - I would like to get your Blastoise Deck Box and I don't need the Celebi Primes anymore. Would you do 2x Uxie LA Leauge Promos, 1x Metang RH UL & an Unown Q for the Deck Box?

mlouden03 - I'm gonna have to pass on your offer. Sorry.

throw in $1 and I'll do that trade. Or 2 memory berry.

Sure I can throw in 2x Memory Berry. I'll PM you with the Details.

RH rare candy HSU for 2 LP expert belts?
LMK or counter

also, I should be getting some more base set deck boxes by next week =D

Sure, I can do that trade as well. Let Me Know when you get more Base Set Deck Boxes cause I will want to trade you for the Venasaur & Charizard.

Back