• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

(7/5/2011) Huge Update with Black & White Cards!!!

RE: (Huge Update 3/5/11) Looking for a Uxie Lv X, 2x Gengar Primes, Pokemon Deck Boxes, Ultra Ball Playmat

cool. if you don't mind, I'd like to wait till the first trade is complete before we ship on this second trade of the candy for the belts.
last time I ordered off this guy, they were here within 3 days. so, here's hoping I get them before this weekend. I'll hold onto a charizard and venusaur box for you. since I'll be taking them to states to try and sell for $7 to $10 a piece. for gas money =p

RE: (Huge Update 3/5/11) Looking for a Uxie Lv X, 2x Gengar Primes, Pokemon Deck Boxes, Ultra Ball Playmat

Would you do a Full Set of Entei/Raikou for the 2 Deck Boxes?

almost. It's tempting.. Maybe erl and 2 belts for the 2 boxes

CML for Empoleon FB

My Lost World RH and Celebi Prime for your 2x Yanmega Prime?

I can do that carlitosbob. Let Me Know when you get the Deck Boxes.

slickmario - I'm Interested in these cards...

92/95 Psychic Energy (H) Call of Legends
10/90 Umbreon (H) Undaunted

Let Me Know if you saw anything else from my list.

eevee - Gonna have to pass on your offer. Sorry.

Hey crippler, are you willing to send first if you're trading for a DS game?

I have FF4 DS (Case/Manual/game itself are in very mint condition).

What are ya looking to get for it?

Uhm.. It depends on how much you value the game for. The condition of the game is almost brand new (but it obviously isn't technically). I can send you pics if needed. The reason I'm saying this is because I am not willing to decrease the value of my merchandise too much.

Please send Pics of it all. Was there anything on my list that you would like to get for it. If so, just make me a list and we can go from there.

2x Magnezone Prime
1x Electrode Prime
3x Steelix Prime
1x Lanturn Prime
3x Scizor Prime
1x Magnemite [RH]
1x Holo Ninetails

These are the cards I'm mainly interested on. I listed them accordingly relative to their importance. I'd trade my game + my Cards for this list. I'll send you pics in a sec.

Your:
2x Scizor Prime
2x Magnezone Prime
2x Steelix Prime
1x Electrode Prime
1x Lanturn Prime
1x Magnemite [RH] (throw in please?)

My:
1x FF4
x Something (CML?)

Would really love to get these cards. :(

8 Primes seems way too much. I was thinking something around this...

My
1x Scizor Prime
1x Steelix Prime
1x Electrode Prime
1x Lanturn Prime
1x Magnemite (RH)

Your
1x FF4 DS Game
1x Fighting Energy [H] CoL

Let Me Know or Counter Offer please. Also, did you have any other DS Games that ya want to get rid of as well and if so we might be able to make this trade bigger to get the cards you want from me.

What about final fantasy tactics A2? The condition is the same as FF4.

I just looked at my collection and found out that I only have these extra Primes for trade & I couldn't find the rest sorry. I could do this then...

My
1x Scizor Prime
1x Steelix Prime
1x Electrode Prime
1x Lanturn Prime
1x Typholsion Prime (Pack)
1x Magnemite (RH)

Your
1x FF4 DS Game
1x final fantasy tactics A2 DS Game
1x Fighting Energy [H] CoL

Let Me Know if theres anything else from my list that I could throw into the trade.

RH rare candy HSU
Venusaur deck box
Charizard deck box

for
3 LP expert belts
ERL full

taking out a belt in case the plastics aren't what they're supposed to be. no way of knowing till you open it unfortunately. would that be ok? I also have some RH trainers/supporters that I can add to get it back up to 4 LP belts.

Department store girl
galactic HQ
ruins of alph
sage's training
defender
Aaron's

and a few others.

maybe:
RH rare candy HSU
Venusaur deck box
Charizard deck box
RH Aaron's

for
4 LP expert belts
ERL full
?

ugh.. you don't have any magnezone(s) at all? :(

carlitosbob - I'm fine with that. PM the Trade Details.

toffeefi - I found 1x Magnezone Prime. Also is the FF Tactics called Grimoire of the Rift and do you have the Case/Manual/game itself?

Of course. Like I said, the quality of FFTA2 is the same as FF4. The manual still smells like brand new lol

Could I throw in some Rares, Common & Uncommon RH's along with the Primes cause I really don't wanna trade away alot of them?

Let Me Know.

Back