• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

(7/5/2011) Huge Update with Black & White Cards!!!

RE: (Huge Update 3/5/11) Looking for a Uxie Lv X, 2x Gengar Primes, Pokemon Deck Boxes, Ultra Ball Playmat

Hello again. I found my Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald if you want any of them, and I also have an Ultra Ball playmat. It's not sealed, but it's in good shape and I have a great ball one sealed.

RE: (Huge Update 3/5/11) Looking for a Uxie Lv X, 2x Gengar Primes, Pokemon Deck Boxes, Ultra Ball Playmat

What are you looking to get. I'm Interested in the Sealed Ultra Ball Playmat more than the Great Ball since I have 1 alrdy.

Let Me Know.

The ultra ball one isn't sealed; do you have any older stuff like shinings/*s/EXes/promos?

I have some EX's but hardly any of them are in Mint/NM Condition. Also I have a Crystal Ho-Oh if your Interested in that.

Would you want to buy it?

And yes, I'm somewhat interested in the crystal ho-oh.

I don't really have any extra spending $$$ on me sorry.

Yeah sure. I hope you have at least 2 Magnezone Prime, as this will most certainly seal the deal. Also, please offer cards that are in my actual Wants list.

I have only 1x Magnezone Prime sorry. I will list the other Cards later as it will take a little bit of time.

RE: (Huge Update 3/5/11) Looking for 2x Gengar Primes, Pokemon Deck Boxes, JPN Sleeves

I've got some deck boxes I'd trade for bulk cards, most are in this picture: http://www.slickpic.com/photo/share/GN,MYl3NY3Tw3D/800/p/161840.jpg

I also have: JPN Regigigas, JPN Deoxys, HP PR

RE: (Huge Update 3/5/11) Looking for 2x Gengar Primes, Pokemon Deck Boxes, JPN Sleeves

I am Interested in these...

Blastoise Deck Box
1 above Blastoise in the picture
Gengar Deck Box
Lucario Diamond & Pearl Sleeves (Are they Sealed or Unused)
Regigigias Sleeves Legends Awaken (Are they Sealed or Unused)
Black Professor Sleeves (Are they Sealed or Unused)
Champion Medals (LOL jk)

Let Me Know how much you would want for each and I still have the Crystal Ho-Oh if your still Interested in it.

Everyone thinks they're professor sleeves; they're JPN poke ball sleeves, lol. I might do the gengar one for the Ho-oh...

What kind of Bulk Cards did you want and how many for each of the other Deck Boxes & the Sleeves? I'll still trade for the JPN Black Pokeball Sleeves.

When you said you have JPN Regigigas & Deoxys... are those Deck Boxes your talking about as well?

Let Me Know.

Back