• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

(7/5/2011) Huge Update with Black & White Cards!!!

RE: (Huge Update 3/5/11) Looking for 2x Gengar Primes, Pokemon Deck Boxes, JPN Sleeves

What would you be willing to offer me for Animal Crossing on the DS?

RE: (Huge Update 3/5/11) Looking for 2x Gengar Primes, Pokemon Deck Boxes, JPN Sleeves

Will you do:

Your
Yanmega Primex3
Vespiquen UD
4x Full Sealed Sets of POP Foil Energies
+Some added extra trainers that i need etc.

For:
Pokemon Emerald GBA Game (Must Work & Save)

Dark0Garchomp - I can offer a Lugia Legend Bottom Piece for starters from looking at your Trade Thread. Can you please CML to see if theres anything else I can add along with it. Thx! Also, Which Groudon EX are ya looking for? I have these...

Groudon EX - Crystal Guardians
Groudon EX - Hidden Legends

I could do the Lugia Legend Bottom Half and 1 of these Groudon EX's for the Animal Crossing DS Game. Let Me Know.

Ludicolo909 - Do you happen to have any other GBA/DS Games for Trade as well as the Pokemon Emerald?

cml for
mew prime
machamp lvx
2 donphan prime

I'm Interested in these cards...

2x Poke Drawer +
1x Regirock RH (is this from Legends Awaken)

I don't value these EX Cards much since they are not all in Mint Condition...

x1 swampert ex (little bend's)
x1 sceptile ex (nm) (only 1 I would trade more than the others)
x1 regice ex (nm) (2 little bend's)
x1 delta species t-tar ex (badly bent)

Let Me Know if we can work something out. Thx!

we can but the regice is mint but i shipped it away saturday

I really don't want to trade any of the cards you want from me for the cards I want from you cause all I really need are these...

2x Poke Drawer +
1x Regirock RH (is this from Legends Awaken)

the EX's are not in Mint cept for the sceptile and I only trade for EX's for my Collection.

Let Me Know what we can do. The only card I have from your wants is an Unown Q.

Yes, I have Fire Red, Ruby in Spanish and 2 Emerald

well I alrdy have the FireRed Version, I don't want the Spanish Ruby lol.

In my opinion all the stuff you want from me would be too much for the Emerald Game.

Would you like to make me an offer with some of the cards you wanted and then we can go from there?

Instead of 4 sealed, how about 2.

Please CML for your:
1x Magnezone Prime
1x Yanmega Prime
3x Scizor Prime
2x Donphan Prime

I have from your Wants:
2x PokeTurn RH (both with some scratches)
xX Deckboxes (CML)

Please CML too, & LMK if we can work something out. Thanks!

Hikikomori-san : How about this...

My
1x Yanmega Prime
1x Scizor Prime
1x Crobat Prime
1x Professor Oak's New Theory RH

Your
1x Poke Turn RH
1x Blastoise Crystal Guardians Deck Box
3x Grass Energy COL RH
1x Fire Energy COL RH
3x Psychic Energy Base Set RH
1x Fighting Energy COL RH

I know this might be much... feel free to Counter Offer. I don't have the Donphan or Magnezone Primes anymore. I only have 1x Scizor Prime as well.

Ludicolo909 - I'm gonna have to pass on your offer sorry.

How about I take out 1 Yanmega too?

Well, I'd only be interested in the Scizor Prime then...

My:
1x Crystal Guardians Deck Box (I do value this kinda highly cuz it's hard to find nowadays)

Your:
1x Scizor Prime

LMK / counter, thanks.

Hikkomori-san :can I get a picture of the Deck Box if its possible please.

Ludicolo909 - I'm gonna have to pass on the offer cause I got a lot of cards stolen today at leauge and I'm very mad. The Yanmega Primes & the 4x Foil Energy Packs were some of the stuff that got stolen along with alot more. Sorry bout not be able to figure out a deal. I'll Update my list later and you can CML again to see if theres anything else we can try and do if ya want.

Let Me Know.

Interested in:
Venusaur ex -HIGHLY
1x Full Dialga/Palkia Legend
1x Full Darkari/Cresselia Legend

Oh okay :(, I just really need Yanmega Prime

Back