A Fakemon Of Every Type-- Round 2

What typing would you like to see for round 3?

• Ice/Fighting

Votes: 15 30.6%
  • Fire/Ghost

Votes: 10 20.4%
  • Dark/Steel

Votes: 9 18.4%
  • Electric/Poison

Votes: 10 20.4%
  • Flying

Votes: 5 10.2%

• Total voters
I'm in, and may I say I have a wonderful idea of what I will be basing mine off of. I did some serious research to find what I was looking for. :)

Charizard88 said:
I'm in, and may I say I have a wonderful idea of what I will be basing mine off of. I did some serious research to find what I was looking for. :)

lol I hope you just didn't google "grass dragon" on google images like pretty much everyone else did, I know you did. >:O

Yo.

FlotusBaconsFakemonRound2.png

Flotus, the Copter-Fruit Pokemon
This Pokemon flies around, giving fruit to those in need.

VGC Overview: Tier: BL
Flotus has OK typing, good base stats, and a wondeful ability (Levitate). The main thing that hurts it is a lack of a good moveset. It can learn Dragon Dance, but cannot learn Dragon Claw (it can use Outrage, but it is easily countered). For this reason, you would think it would be best to use a Specially-based Flotus. But then, it learns both Seed Bomb and Wood Hammer, which are physical. However, it is entirely possible to use Flotus as either a Mix-Sweeper or a good BL Tank.

I would have liked to see more dimension on the "copter wings", but It's not my entry, and its still really sweet lookin'. Good work.

Excuse me, is this open to all members or just those who competed in the last round? Because if it is open to all then I may submit something.

Daren said:
Excuse me, is this open to all members or just those who competed in the last round? Because if it is open to all then I may submit something.

This is open to all members.

The Assassin said:
I would have liked to see more dimension on the "copter wings", but It's not my entry, and its still really sweet lookin'. Good work.

Yeah, I know they look a little flat, but I don't really know what to do about it. But thank you!

Grr...stupid scanner messed up my colors. I might go back over it later with Paint.net and try and fix it.
DragonGrassFakemon.jpg

Name: Dracowelt
Type: The celebration dragon
Height: 7'3"
Weight: 207.4 lbs.
Pokedex Entry:
This Pokemon often appears on New Years Eve in the night sky. It is hard to tame because of its power and agility, so it causes mischief when around.
As an interesting fact, I actually got part of the design from my town's mascot which is a dragon :]

hatedisc said:
I never saw a rule about this. But I said I am not doing it again anyway.

hatedisc out

It's Rule #12 btw.

dmaster out.

PMing people. You can put any links you want (appropriate of course) in your sig, profile, bio, etc. Just not posts, threads, and PMs.

dmaster out.

I've got an idea for this all sketched up, so I guess I'll be entering if I can get it done.

dmaster said:
PMing people. You can put any links you want (appropriate of course) in your sig, profile, bio, etc. Just not posts, threads, and PMs.

dmaster out.

to be fair, the way that rule is worded seems to imply that you aren't allowed to advertise other forums or clubs through pm. a link to an art thread is neither... i'm not saying it's right to do it either, but i don't think you can really punish someone for something that vague (which nobody is punishing... but the point stands).

Back