A Fakemon Of Every Type-- Round 3

Which type would you look to see for round 4?

• Water/Ghost

Votes: 18 41.9%
  • Steel/Poison

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Dark/Bug

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Electric/Ground

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • Fighting/Flying

Votes: 7 16.3%

• Total voters
It's not against the rules if somebody else colors for you is it? D:

Yo, yo. I hand-drew it then scanned it then retraced it then colored it. My internet sucks so here it is!

baconsfakemonrd3copy.png

It's a li'l big. i was going for a kinda bouncer thing.
Name: Pengield (I'll come up with something better...)
Dex: This Pokemon will stand it's ground indenfinitely to protect something.

Charizard88 said:
No, but they would be listed as your partner.

HHmm, I'm not a partner person though. :p

Ohwell, I'll find some way to color it. :D

6-Dimension said:
I was worried about that, but I decided that Empoleon is a little less penguin-y.

Wha?!?

Empoleon looks just like a Penguino!!!

But I guess.​

Empoleon is an Emperor Penguin. It looks similar with its feet. They are exactly the same.

Hahaha, oh man, you guys are gonna laugh SO HARD at my really random entry. It, like, CAME OUTTA FREAKIN' NOWHERE. I PRESENT TO YOU...HIS MAJESTY.

icefightfakemonlasm.jpg

Species Name: Cepeakyal
Nom: Cep= bi/tricep muscles peak= peak of a mountain yal= comes from royal.
Classification: Absolute Zero Pokemon
Ht: 5' 2"
Wt: 286 lbs.
Type: Ice/Fighting
Gender Ratio: 87.5% M 12.5 % F
Egg Group: Humanshape
Flavor Text: Cepeakyal lives in frigid conditions few other Pokemon can bear for its training. Its royal crown controls the entire Pokemon.
Its entire body is made of ice and snow. To protect its joints where it shifts from one material to another, it packs in snowballs tightly and then freezes them with a chilly breath.
If a part of Cepeakyal breaks off in a battle, it can easily replace it. Its entire body can be used as a weapon, but it prefers to make others fight for it.
Does not evolve
Ability: Guts/Snow Cloak
Moveset:
1- Powder Snow
1- Foresight
5- Karate Chop
13- Focus Energy
21- Icicle Spear
33- Revenge
40- Ice Punch
48- Vital Throw
57- Self-Destruct
62- Sheer Cold
74- Mind-Reader
81- Explosion
Base Stats: 90/125/80/50/75/85
Catch Rate: 30

*flees to color later*

MORE COMPETITION!!!! >:3

I'm loving that thing Crystal, it made me laugh, but in a good way. :D

Yeah, I was kinda cracking up at how ridiculous this thing was myself. ;D

AND YES MOAR COMPETITION. >D

Anyways, forgot to add the fighty birdy plz kthx. DO want a birdy X3

Crystal Hikara said:
Yeah, I was kinda cracking up at how ridiculous this thing was myself. ;D

AND YES MOAR COMPETITION. >D

Anyways, forgot to add the fighty birdy please kthx. DO want a birdy X3

BRING IT!!!

And I actually find it to be quite adorable. Don't ask me why it just is lol.

Eeww Birds. D:

J/K​

Full Moon said:
Empoleon is an Emperor Penguin. It looks similar with its feet. They are exactly the same.
Wow, that was unecessary. Listen dude, just because you have a problem with me (despite me apologizing to you, very sincerely), doesn't mean you can go around flaming me. I know Empoleon is a penguin. I know the feet look similar. How else do you want me to draw penguin feet? Dragonite's a Dragon. So is Salamence. They must be exactly the same, too!

full moon's a faglord

6-Dimension said:
Wow, that was unecessary. Listen dude, just because you have a problem with me (despite me apologizing to you, very sincerely), doesn't mean you can go around flaming me. I know Empoleon is a penguin. I know the feet look similar. How else do you want me to draw penguin feet? Dragonite's a Dragon. So is Salamence. They must be exactly the same, too!

Calm down sheesh, he was just relating the two Pokemon together, don't even see that as flaming. And honestly no need to bring up any personal conflict in between you two. This is a contest for fun, so cool it.​

Ok, you're right, flaming was the wrong word. In my opinion, however, he's the one who needs to calm down. Saying they are "exactly the same" is insane, because other than both being penguins, there isn't really that much similarity. And I brought up our conflict because it's totally valid to assume that he's insulting my entry because he's still mad at me.

6-Dimension said:

I in no way, shape, or form meant that as flamming. I dont even see how you can think it is. I was just making a comparasin. So chill dude. (Thanks shannon for eing the peace-maker xD)

Saying "the coloring/feet/arms/whatever are similar" is making a comparison. Saying they are exactly the same is an insult to my design.

6-Dimension said:
Saying "the coloring/feet/arms/whatever are similar" is making a comparison. Saying they are exactly the same is an insult to my design.

Ha. Whatever dude. You cant take criticism, then you are in the wrong contest. Im done with you.

Crystal, yours is cool! It looks like a Machoke with a mask o_O i dunno haha. xD

Are you serious? Saying to things are exactly the same is not criticism, unless you have a serious problem with definitions. If you were to suggest something be changed, that would be criticism that I would take gladly. You did no such thing. Whatever, be done with me, because I'm not going to get banned over something so ridiculous. Dear god.

Back