A Fakemon Of Every Type-- Round 3

Which type would you look to see for round 4?

• Water/Ghost

Votes: 18 41.9%
  • Steel/Poison

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Dark/Bug

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Electric/Ground

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • Fighting/Flying

Votes: 7 16.3%

• Total voters
My entry, but still unshaded. Will do that later ;)

Goamentcolor.png

Goament, the Punisher Pokémon.

That's a really cool design. It's like a goat. :3

I like it. :3​

SinRaven said:
Thank you! It's indeed based of a goat. Its name comes from Goat and Punishment.

Why must goats always punish? lol.

http://i26.tinypic.com/2199wdk.jpg
here is my entry for a fakemon of every type round 3:
name: Iceburg
height:5'6
weight:600+
discription: a very brutal/defensive fakemon, it loves a good fight, it will do anything to start a fight with any other fakemon, and as it has the strength it also has the brains because whenever iceburgs are badly injured they will find anything that resembles cloth and rap it around their wounds/

The thread sort of died for a few days. :x

There aren't as many contestants as the last one. D:​

Well, there is still alot of time until the deadline, so there could still be new contestants.

Meh, I suck at shading, could someone shade Goament for me (Link)?
If you do, I will be our entry, and not just my own. If you don't agree with the colours our such, I have the original sketch so you could make any changes you like or so. I would really appreciate it:shy:

I'm also working on my second entry; a Delibird evolution. You'll see for yourselves.

SinRaven said:
Well, there is still alot of time until the deadline, so there could still be new contestants.

Meh, I suck at shading, could someone shade Goament for me (Link)?
If you do, I will be our entry, and not just my own. If you don't agree with the colours our such, I have the original sketch so you could make any changes you like or so. I would really appreciate it:shy:

I'm also working on my second entry; a Delibird evolution. You'll see for yourselves.

Taking you up on the deal.

Lol, is anyone else gonna enter by two days from now? This contest seems to be losing a lot of steam...:/ I'm not so sure we'll be getting any more entries, but that's me.

*is anxious for the voting*

Back