A Fakemon Of Every Type-- Round 3

Which type would you look to see for round 4?

• Water/Ghost

Votes: 18 41.9%
  • Steel/Poison

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Dark/Bug

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Electric/Ground

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • Fighting/Flying

Votes: 7 16.3%

• Total voters
Methinks there be too much quarreling. CEASE THIS QUARRELING AT ONCE!

I am Friar Laurence

SotH said:
Fuzzy hamsters made me think of FIGHTING WEASELS!!!!

This will most likely be my entry, I'm somewhat satisfied with it, never drawn a fakemon or made one. So I probably need to color it which probably won't happen cause I can't color traditionally and I'm to lazy to do it digitally. ^^;

Can we leave it Black and White?

2aeqbnc.jpg

Name: Kooritachi (May change in time when I think of something better.)
Details:
Stage: Stage 1
Abilities: Ice Body/Reckless
Species: Competitive Weasel
Height: 5'1"
Weight: 221.5 lbs
Pokedex Entry: Unlike it's previous evolution it loves to start fights and has a great amount of pride. Due to the fact that the ice on the tip of it's tail makes up 60% of it's body weight, it uses it's tail as a major combat weapon. The more ice that's on the tail the bigger the ego.
Moveset:
Ice Hammer (lv.55)
Close Combat (lv.52)
Revenge (Egg Move)
Sword Dance (TM75)

I colored it. I have never worked so hard on one picture. 0-0

I tried to shade it but it looked weird so I stopped. Darn paint. D:​

i think 6-Dimensions penguin is better than empoleon, and they dont really have much in common except theyre penguins. just my two cents :)

...hoo boy, I'm in some serious trouble less I get this lololol entry colored.

I cannot express enough how much I want to color 'em in with crazy rainbow hues...

Crystal Hikara said:
...hoo boy, I'm in some serious trouble less I get this lololol entry colored.

I cannot express enough how much I want to color 'em in with crazy rainbow hues...

LOL!!!

Crystal I wanna see your amazing entry colored. I like really LIKE it for some reason. :D
But no rush, it isn't due for two weeks I think.

Xous should enter. u.u​

I really like your's SotH. It really does look like a Pokemon, and I really like the design and color.
@shampoo-thief: thank you! I'm actually going to refine mine a little, sharpen the linework n' stuff.
Also, Hikara, I like your's too. I like the idea, and you drew it really well.

Thanks. :3

I hope more people are entering. It would be nice to see some of the ideas everyone comes up with. :O

I really wish I could have entered the previous ones, but ohwell. How many rounds are there going to be? :F​

Man I really shoulda gone with the rainbows

BEHOLD! HIS MAJESTY MAKES HIS FULL APPEARANCE!

cepeakyalsm.png

A wild Cepeakyal appeared!

...okay I cannot take myself seriously ever again. BRB, crying a lol.

jrklfhaksfhjdfakfhhdfja

Crystal I freakin love this thing. It makes me want to enhance my drawings colors. You are my obstacle that I must defeat!!!! >:3

This is going to be challenging yet fun!!!

Runs off to go shade hers.​

Wow... CH, I knew you were good at drawing but not that good!!!!!

So now you own almost all the arts... Writing, Drawing... What's next a symphony??

Anyway, you did a fantastic job and I think that will show in the voting. =)

Well, there was my attempt to shade with paint so uughhh I know it sucks. But that's all I hazzz.

http://i27.tinypic.com/2aeqbnc.jpg

Can't wait to see everyone's drawings, best of luck to all. :D

Crystal Hikara said:
Man I really shoulda gone with the rainbows

BEHOLD! HIS MAJESTY MAKES HIS FULL APPEARANCE!

cepeakyalsm.png

A wild Cepeakyal appeared!

...okay I cannot take myself seriously ever again. BRB, crying a lol.

Ha! Look it has shoes!! It's so cute, in a manly way. -_-

SotH said:
Well, there was my attempt to shade with paint so uughhh I know it sucks. But that's all I hazzz.

Hey, that colouring came out great! Just be careful of where you choose your light source-- the shading around the arm on the right is a bit confused compared to the shading on the body, I think.

CH enters with possibly the most ridiculous thing ever lol

bacon said:
Hey, that coloring came out great! Just be careful of where you choose your light source-- the shading around the arm on the right is a bit confused compared to the shading on the body, I think.

CH enters with possibly the most ridiculous thing ever lol

Yeah, I knew some parts would look weird, I've barely shade things, so when I do I don't know where to shade. ;^;
But if I have to I'll most likely re-do it.

And come on Bacon, CH is...adorable!!! xD I bet Pokemon would have put something like that in the games anyways. :F​

SotH said:

I like the shading, especially for Paint. Is there a reason you saved it as a .jpg instead of a .png?

6-Dimension said:
I like the shading, especially for Paint. Is there a reason you saved it as a .jpg instead of a .png?

Thanks, and not really I just saved it to wherever; as long as I can upload it I'm happy. u.u​

I edited mine a little. They're small, but little sharpens and variations in the outline. Looks a little better, IMO.
baconsfakemonrd3copy-1.png

At first I couldn't see it, but then I did.

It looks better. ^w^​

Back