Finished A New Dawn RPG. The game has just ended! Please leave comments Pokebeach!

On a scale of 1-10, how is this game overall?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: A New Dawn RPG. Sign-ups are over again! Congrats to the 6 that made it!

Oh, sorry.
Tyler: 80%
Joey: 80%

Crucial moment for both of you.

OoC: Wow a battle of the percentages. This might take awhile.
In:
Shelgon use Scary Face then move in and attack with Dragon Breath!

"Oh please! Prinplup, turn around to avoid Scary Face and use Surf, starting where Shelgon is, causing it to hit my tower before Shelgon may attack! Finally, kick an Ice Beam on it!"

Prinplup slides in, amazingly avoids the scary face, and shoots and Ice Beam at the Tower. With the tower re-enforced, it stood still with the Surf going.

MC Sarah: "Wow! Prinplup has renforced the tower so well!"

Joey: 80%
Tyler: 70%

Alright Shelgon let's go use Ember and Dragon Breath while charging at Prinplup! Try to avoid the ice tower while your at it!

"Let's avoid that! You can avoid all of that by getting on top of the tower, putting Shelgon in water via Surf, then use Ice Beam at the wave to freeze Shelgon in place!"

While Rudy speeds through the city, he looks as the city is sacked. Windows everywhere are smashed in, and from every corner of sound, a cry his heard.

Rudy stares at his Poke Gear, not being able to decide who to call.

"I know Tyler and Joey are busy right now, and Sam and Spirit are somewhere in the city held hostage. That leaves only one person."

Rudy dials Isa's number.

Meanwhile...
Archie: "You sure you want to do this?"
Cyrus: "Absolutely. We need to destroy an entire city. Let's start small with Littleroot."
???: "Great idea. With this Golden Armor, the SociTea and I are unstoppable!"
???: "Agreed. Maxie, fire up the lazor and aim at Littleroot."
Maxie: "Got it."

OOC: Tryin to get back in the game. XD

While Sonya was walking through the city she wonders where everyone else is. She had gotten seperated from the group only to find a city in ruins.

"This can't be possble by anyone to do this to both humans and pokemon...they must have no heart."

She checks her Poke Gear and looks at her contacts. She then realizes that she had no signal.

"I have to find higher ground to call someone..."

She looks up at a small hill top. She knows its unstable but she has to get up there.

Glaceon- "Sonya it's to dangrous to get up there in this mess."

She looks down at Glaceon.

"I know but we have to Glaceon. If we don't it may be days before we recieve help."

She then proceeds to climb the hill to finaly after getting dirty and scraped up making it to the top. She looks around at the desructed city..... She then looks at her Poke Gear, she has a faint signal that comes in and out. She looks down at the city.

"WAIT!....Glaceon look its Rudy!!!"

Glaceon- "Yes it is Sonya....Well lets not let him walk away lets go get him."

Sonya steps to the left when a rock slips from out under her feet and she find herself caught in a rockslide......she flashses in and out of reality wondering if this was actualy real she sees a bright light and closes her eyes...
She opens her eyes to see herself at the bottom of the hill perfectly fine. She looks up to see the hill completly Frozen. Glaceon had used Blizzard to freeze the rocks.

Glaceon- "Sonya we need to get out from under the rocks bfore they fall again."

"Ok....." and with that Sonya and Glaceon Run twards Rudy hoping he has a way to get help.

Shelgon gets frosen AS he is shooting flames. The flames melt the ice around him, and weakens the tower.

MC Sarah: "Wow! Shelgon is knocking it down, little by little!"

Joey: 70%
Tyler: 70%

"That does it! Prinplup, do a spiral jump down from the tower towards Shelgon, using Ice Beam! Use it as many times as you can as you use Surf from the side! That should make the tower float, then freeze once an Ice Beam hits the water after hitting Shelgon!"[/color]

Too bad! Shelgon get to the top of the tower by jumping and using Dragon Breath then slam Prinplup with Headbutt!

Shelgon jumps on top of the tower and heads for Prinplup, when Prinplup relies on instinct, and shoots Shelgon with Ice Beam. Shelgon ends up sliding off the tower, and falling to the ground.

MC Sarah: "Wow! What fast reflexes! Well played by Prinplup!"
Tyler: 60%
Joey: 70%

Ugh... Alright Shelgon try to hit Prinplup with Dargon Breath then use Scary Face!

"Prinplup, skate around Shelgon, always having your back towards it! Once the Dragon Breath is gone, run up the tower, then use Ice Beam at Shelgon!"

While Rudy tries to find a signal in the city, he hears a familiar voice through the crashing rubble.

"Sonya?" He cries out. In the corner of his peripheral vision, he sees her. He returns his Buizel, and runs at her.

"Sonya! You're safe? Have you seen Sam, or Spirit anywhere?"

"No I got seperated from the group and I tried to find signal when I saw you....I'm so glad your safe..wait why did you ask If i had seen Sam or Spirit...I thought they were with you..?"

Sonya felt her heart start pumping fast at the thought of somthing bad happining to Sam and Spirit.

Prinplup skates easily on the ice, and avoids the look from Shelgon. But, Shelgon takes the chance. He uses Dragon Breathe on Prinplup, causing Prinplup to crash into the Tower. Making a HUGE crack.

MC Sarah: "Ouch! Prinplup just slid into that tower!"
Joey: 50%
Tyler: 60%

"Oh no! Time to end my tower with a bang! Prinplup, get away from Shelgon and flood the field with Surf! That will cause the tower to collapse and fall on Shelgon! After Shelgon gets hit, use Ice Beam on the field after jumping to avoid getting frozen!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back