Finished A New Dawn RPG. The game has just ended! Please leave comments Pokebeach!

On a scale of 1-10, how is this game overall?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: A New Dawn RPG. Sign-ups are over again! Congrats to the 6 that made it!

*In the stands*
Vivian: Okay I'm offically lost.
Maylene: I'm just as confused as your are.
?: Really I thought it would have been obvious.
Vivian: Wait who are you?
Nicole: The names Nicole I'm a friend of Tyler's from Veilstone.
Maylene: Oh yeah I remeber you. How have you been?
Nicole: Just fine thank you. So how's he doing so far?
Vivian: So far the score is tied.
Nicole: Just like him. Once the battle seems completely lost he goes and wins it.
Maylene: Wait you mean Tyler was planing this from the begining of the match.
Nicole: Yep. He called me over so I could watch the rest of his plan unfold.
Vivian: So what exactly is it?
Nicole: You'll just have to wait and see. *giggles*
Maylene:...
Vivian:...

OoC: Holy Shinx. I didn't know you had that in you, Jo..

IC: The Icy waves hits both Camerupt and Xatu, but the message has already been read by everyone. The crowd is completely silent.
MC Sarah: Face flushes red. She turns to Lance and says "I do!"
Lance: "Wait, I didn't really mean that-"
MC Sarah: "Wait...WHAT??!!" she runs over and slaps Lance in the face.

Tyler: 30%
Joey: 35%

Me: (Perfect everything is going according to plan.) Alright you two it's time to kick things up a notch. Weavile combine Icy Wind, Ice Punch and Night Slash and attack Camerupt! Raichu you do the same thing with Surf, Quick Attack and Thunderbolt and aim for Xatu!

*Snowpoint*
Kate: He's combining three moves at once with both of his Pokemon?!
Red: Well this is new.

*In the stands*
Vivian: That's alot of power for his Pokemon to handle!
Maylene: I agree if that hit who knows what could happen!
Nicole: (Wonder how this will turn out.)

"Dude, you forgot Switcheroo! Xatu, swap you and Weavile, then Camerupt and Raichu! Camerupt, I want you to then pin the pokemon against the wall with Iron Head! And did my pokemon write Lance Sarah? Sorry, I actually meant Wallace."

OoC: What the feebass.
Thanks,Jo. You made me exclaim while using this computer in school...

IC: Wallace: "No, no, it-"
MC Sarah: "JUST SHUT UP AND LET ME DO MY JOB!"
She smoothes her hair.

The attacks between Raichu and Weavile cause a giant explosion. Weavile and Raichu are both greatly weakened, while Xatu and Camerupt are left just fine.
OoC: That was just devious Jo.
IC: MC Sarah: "Well played by Joey!"
The little punk..fake proposals..

Tyler: 20%
Joey: 35%

Me: Gottcha! That was all part of my plan. Weavile while your pinned use Ice Punch and freeze Camerupt! Raichu you use Thunderbolt on Xatu as soon as your free!

"Dad. It's true. I haven't been telling you the whole truth." Rudy cleared his throat, "On the night Pastoria was invaded, when we were facing the fire. I tried to be brave. I ran up to Proton, and, I was about to punch him in the face, when, my instinct got the better of me. I stopped midway, and bolted to the opposite direction. Because I was still a kid, I could run fast, and I was able to outrun the grunts. I fled into the nearby brush, and once the grunts stopped chasing me, I returned, but still hidden. I watched the scene, as mom was killed. But then, I saw you beg for your life. Something that shocked me, and angered me. It made so mad, I forgot about my own cowardice, and refocused all my hatred towards you."

Rudy looked up, and through his tears, he could see his father was weeping as well. But his tears came out as large sobs.

"Now, I know all this rage within you is swelling up, and you're looking for ways to kill me at this moment. But, I'm not stupid, I took psychology." Proton took out a small communication device. "Blow up the tunnel."

Suddenly, the whole tunnel collapsed on top of them. Rudy feared he was about to get smashed underneath the rubble. But it wasn't falling on him. He looked up, and saw that the Ampharos had used Reflect.

Rudy saw that Proton was suddenly on a hovercraft. "You have 24 hours to get to me. I'll be in the museum. If you don't arrive, your father, will be tortured for the rest of his natural life. But, I don't say you've got many hopes. We've already got Sam and Spirit, and by our intel, your the only one in this city. Don't even waste your energy. We've got literally thousands of troops here. You're better off giving in. Ta ta."

And with that, the hovercraft sped off, leaving Rudy in the dust.

Rudy tossed out a Poke Ball, and out came Buizel. "We can't give up hope, Buizel. Aqua Jet!" He sped off on Buizel in the direction of the Museum. He took out his Poke Gear.

"Time to make a call."

"Dude, watch this. Xatu, Heat Wave for assureance! Camerupt, hit the spinning flamethrower ball!"

Camerupt is frozen before he can attack, Raichu doesn't get the chance to go free to attack.

MC Sarah: "Well played by Weavile!"

Joey: 20%

"I am NOT letting that one slide! Xatu, the big shock move! Swap Camerupt out of the ice for Raichu with Switcheroo! Oh yeah, that can happen! Camerupt, run into Weavile with your Fire Ball attack! Tyler, surrender to me now! I will think of something 10 times more vicious next move!"

No way this is to much fun! Weavile combine all four of your moves and stop Xatu! Raichu you do the same and attack Camerupt!

OoC: you guys are going to hate me for this...
IC: The impact between all of the pokemon causes all of the pokemon on stage to KO.
MC Sarah: 
"Uh...I guess you just have to use your other pokemon.."
She slaps her forehead.

"Let's continue to make sparks fly! Pikachu, Meganium, spotlight!"

OoC: Wow that's gotta be one powerful blast for that to happen.
Ugh... Alright. Weavile, Raichu return. Infernape, Shelgon your up now!

"Let's kick this off strongly! Pikachu, I want you to Fly up and use Thunder Wave on Infernape! Meganium, while he decides what to do, take and use Outrage and Sleep Powder, running to Shelgon's side, now!"

Alright Infernape attack Maganium with Mach Punch and Shelgon block Thunder Wave with Ember.

Infernape hits with Mach Punch, but falls asleep in the process. The explosion between the two moves is not as immense as the others, but still fantastic.

MC Sarah: "Well...that was kind of uneventful..."

Joey: 20%

"Meganium, run towards Shelgon using the combo again! Pikachu, use Fly, then swoop down for a flying Volt Tackle!"

Infernape if you can hear me block the flying Volt Tackle with Close Combat then attack with Flame Wheel! Shelgon use Dragon Breath and Ember on Maganium!

"Yesss fredom."

Grunt:"Hey get those kids."

"Uh-oh gryados fly us out of here."

"Gryaaaa"

Samuel and Spirit take off away from the boat.

OOC:I did that so hes not stranded on the boat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back