Finished A New Dawn RPG. The game has just ended! Please leave comments Pokebeach!

On a scale of 1-10, how is this game overall?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: A New Dawn RPG. Sign-ups are over again! Congrats to the 6 that made it!

OoC: Well in the meantime while we wait. I'm guessing all our Pokemon have the Black and White movesets right?

OoC: Music for this scene: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Msjzz1N7DQM

IC:
Rudy tossed his Poke Ball. "Quilava! Come on!!"
The Quilava burst through, and faced down his opponent.

The grunt had a worried expression. "Don't think that just 'cause you've got a type advantage, the battle will be easy for you! Pinsir! X-Scissor!"

The Pinsir ran up to Quilava, and made an X formation with his horns. "Quilava!" shouted Rudy, "Smokescreen!"

The Quilava shot a large cloud of smoke up in the air, and suddenly, the Pinsir was lost.

"Why you little brat! Pinsir! Be on the lookout! Swords Dance!" Pinsir used it's horns, and managed to boost its power.

"Quilava! Swift!" Quilava knew exactly where Pinsir was. It aimed, and shot a large barrage of stars at the Pinsir.

"You're not very smart! Pinsir! Use Brick Break on the Swift!" cried the grunt. Pinsir immediately focused on the stars, and cut down each one. The grunt looked in, and noticed that the stars cut through the smoke. "Quick! Counter with Vital Throw!"

Pinsir quickly ran up to Quilava, and before he could dodge, the Quilava was thrown down on the ground, hard.

"Quilava!" cried Rudy. Quilava lost its groove, and immediately began being hit by a barrage of Brick Breaks. Quilava felt back, feeling strained.

"You're lucks run out, boy! Pinsir! Finish it off with Vital Throw." said the grunt. The Pinsir ran up to Quilava.

Rudy, however, had an idea. "Quilava! Use Dig! Fast!" Quilava quickly burrowed its way underground.

"NO! Pinsir! Follow it!" The Pinsir followed. Rudy snickered. "You fell for it. Quilava! Flame Wheel!!

However, what followed next surprised the both of them. Out of the hole, came a large pillar of flame, with the Pinsir directly in the center. Quilava had learned Lava Plume! But once it came back out, it wasn't a Quilava anymore, it was a Typhlosion.

The grunt was awestruck at the height of the flame. By the time Pinsir came back to earth, he had already fainted. "I.. can't believe I was just done in by you. I'll tell the Superior!" The grunt quickly fled, and Rudy enjoyed his victory.

OoC: Boddy, can you judge the contest moves, forgetting post #2259?

OoC: How do I do that, is there like, a system or something?

OoC:-_-
Can I not be gone for longer than an hour before getting kicked out of stuff?

IC:
MCSarah: "Wow! With the coolness of the surf cooling down that lava and the night slash breaking the wind...! Wow! Great play by (Tyler..possibly?)"

-unknown name-:100%
Joey: 80%

OoC: Yes my in game name is Tyler.

Me: "Rats. I did not stop May to get stopped by this Weavile lover. Camerupt, begin with Flaming Flamethrower Spin! Xatu, you use your secret weapon: Steel Wing! Use this to counter Weavile! Oh, make it a Firey wing while you are at it!" *Xatu uses Heat Wave on the Steel Wing attack to make it a Steel-Flame Wing attack*

OoC: If you want, you can use that post from the last page that could not count at the time.

OoC: Sure.

IC: The collsion of the Icy Wind and the Fire-y wing is immense, causing a huge cloud of steam. Raichu, because he can't see, misses, along with Camerupts Flamethrower.
MC Sarah: "Wow! I can barely see a thing! We have to wait for the steam to clear before we can figure out anything!"

Me: Xatu, direct the smoke to Tyler's pokemon with Air Cutter and tell Camerupt to use Flamethrower once they are covered in smoke.
Xatu: Gotcha.

Me: (What's he planning? Oh well I'll take my chances.) Weavile quick use Icy Wind on your claw and strike Xatu with Night Slash while it's frozen and Raichu you hit Camerupt with a combination of Quick Attack and Surf!

OoC: Music for this Scene: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOJ6bzveAlE

IC:
Rudy ran up to his bruised father. He had a bump on his cheek, but other than that, there was little damage. His father looked up, and meekly said, "I wish, I would have been able to do that 10 years ago."

Rudy's inhibitions came back to him. "Yeah, we all wish we could re-live life." He walked up, and briskly walked away. However, his father got up and shouted, "Wait! Where will I go?"

Rudy waved his arm. "Do you really think I care?" Rudy continued to walk, but something stopped him. He walked back, and stopped in front of his father. "Dad, I guess, there's something, I think I need to give you." Rudy opened his backpack, and took out a small blanket. His only trinket of emotion. "This blanket is the only thing I have left to remember my mother by. I don't want it to get damaged, so... I want you to keep it. For now. Just untill we get the regions back in order.

His father took the blanket, and nodded. "Of course. You know, I really admire you, son. You have the courage I didn't have back then. I'm proud of you. I want you to have something." His dad reaches in his pocket, and took out a rusted Poke Ball. "I don't know, if you would bother with a Pokemon like this, but, it meant a lot to your mother. I figure, if you're giving me something, I should give you one in return. Take it. It was her Eevee. She loved it so much."

Rudy took the Ball, and thanked his father. After the two parted ways, his father went off to start his new journey, while Rudy went off to find Spirit and Sam, confident of his future.

OoC: I hope it's ok that my character gets an Eevee.

Xatu's Air Cutter combined with Weavile's Icy Wind takes out all of the steam.
The Flamethrower and the Surf collide, causing boiling water to low of the stage.
MC Sarah: "Wow! The battle is still running evenly!"

Tyler: 80%
Joey: 80%

Alright Weavile use Ice Punch on Camerupt and Raichu use Thunderbolt on Xatu!

Me: "Xatu, use Switcheroo to swap Weavile and Raichu! Camerupt, Flamethrower, now!"

Meanwhile...

Kate: Wow Tyler's doing pretty good.
Red: Yes and so is Joey. He's using Switcheroo to swap Weavile and Raichu that's a really clever move on his part.
*turns to Kate*
Red: Let's see how he get's out of this one.

Meanwhile...
Lance: When will we tell him?
Karen: What are you talking about?
Wallace: When you want to.
Will: However, you are missing the other person...

The Ice Punch hits Xatu, while the Flamethrower on Rauichu explodes on contact with the Thunderbolt.
MC Sarah: "Wow! What a move by Joey's Xatu! Along with Tyler's Weavile!"

Tyler: 75%
Joey: 75%

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back