Finished A New Dawn RPG. The game has just ended! Please leave comments Pokebeach!

On a scale of 1-10, how is this game overall?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: A New Dawn RPG. Sign-ups are over again! Congrats to the 6 that made it!

OoC: When Culex steps on stage.

Trainer name: Chan Lee
Pokemon: Weaville, Darkrai, Infernape. (we allowed to have Legends?)
Special Moves?Nightmare
Strategy: None, or brutal force.
Weakness: None.
Backround story: Mother died when she was small, and she's currently being hunted by Team Galactic because of a secret charm she has that can summon Darkrai. She doesn't trust her Infernape because it was given to her by a former Galactic Grunt and Weaville is her partner. (got this all from role playing in real life!)

Me: Okay I'm starting to have second thoughts about using Infernape.
Maylene: Well just think about this for a moment.
Vivian: She's right. You should know some of Joey's Pokemon by now.
Me: Yeah he has Xatu, Camerupt, Pikachu, Maganium and Prinplup.
Maylene: Well your Weavile has an advantage over Xatu and Maganium.
Vivan: Yeah and Raichu's Surf and Thunderbolt attacks can mop the floor with Camerupt and Prinplup as well as Xatu.
Me: Good point. I'll go with Weavile and Raichu.
Vivian: Great choice. Now you just have to think like Joey.
Me: Or better yet think like his Xatu. He's been using that screen strategy alot and I have to find a weakness to that.
Maylene: With that I'm guessing you know he's gonna use Xatu.
Me: That's yet to be seen.
Vivian: Well you won't know till you find out.
Me: Right. Now I've gotta think of a strategy of my own.
*Heads outside to think*

Xatu: We need a new strategy: Something to throw him off guard.
Me: Agreed. But what...

Me: Alright I think I'm ready. Not only do I have a counter for the screens but I have one for something else he has up his sleve.
*Walks inside the building and heads tword Center Stage*

Meanwhile at Snowpoint City...
*knocking on Kate's door*
Kate: Come in.
Red: Hey daughter how's it going.
Kate: Dad?!
*Rushes to hug her father*
Red: So you ready to watch your brother's match?
Kate: Yeah.
*Turns on the T.V. to the contest battle.*

Rudy pursues the ROUGE grunts, until suddenly, he notices the back of one of their heads. It seems familiar to Rudy.

"It can't be." thought Rudy.

He slid slowly over the pavement, and continued to follow them, until they stopped in front of the Museum.

A man walked up to face them. "The leader," Thought Rudy.

The man spoke, "Attention comrades. Inside the museum is the fossil we need. Stop at nothing to get it. GO!"

Suddenly, the congregation cheered, and stormed the corridor. "NO!" thought Rudy.

He tossed out his Poke Ball, and out came his Quilava and Buizel. "Knock a few out of the way with Flame Wheel and Aqua Jet!"

The two burst through, and left a few of them on the floor. A man notices, and yells, "B Squad! Don't let that boy interfere!"

A group of 10 grunts suddenly chase Rudy. "Let's give 'em a haul. Quilava! Buizel! Follow me!"

Rudy made a quick pivot, and dashed off in the opposite direction, with Quilava, Buizel, and the grunts right behind.

Little did Rudy know, the familiar man was right behind.

"OK are you sure this is the right way viabrna?"

"Virrrr virrr."

"Ok i belive you now what."

"Viraaa viraaa."

"To the left ok."

"I can see light samuel i can see light this might be out way out of here."

Spirit starts sprinting t words the light.

MCSarah: "Ok! It looks like the battle is close to the beginning!"

Rudy sped through the alleyways. He stopped at four of them, and set out each of his Pokemon to attack the grunts when they came by. He left his traps, and made his way to the beach. He stopped to catch his breath. He walked along the beach, bored.

He thought of the man that was there. "That couldn't have been him. He was... different. But, yet the same. I don't know...

He continued to walk around, when a voice suddenly stunned him.

"Rudy. It's me." said a voice.

Rudy turned around, and saw the man he always dreaded. His face immediately turned red with rage. "What are you doing here. Why are you wearing that uniform. Why are you here! Leave me alone! I'm done with you!!

(OoC: Imagine this music playing while this scene occurs:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1l0TxLAbBH8)

The man walked closer. "Don't be like that. It was either join them, or die."
Rudy stepped back. "No, stay away. You're the past. I don't need someone as weak as you. Someone as weak as to join ROUGE."
The man held out his hand. "It doesn't matter now. What matters is, we're together again."

Rudy suddenly snapped. "NO! I DON'T NEED YOU ANYMORE! I NEVER NEEDED YOU, DON'T YOU GET IT?! I'M FINE ON MY OWN! YOU GAVE UP YOUR LIFE, FOR WHAT?! YOU DON'T HAVE A SINGLE COURAGEOUS BONE! YOU COULDN'T EVEN STAND UP TO SAVE MOM! WHAT KIND OF DAD ARE YOU!!"

As the tears rolled down Rudy's face, his 4 pokemon returned to him.

OoC: Seesh... imagine what'd it be like to fight him. I'd recomend the Braig battle for that though. Speaking of BBS I beat all four stories and got every single Keyblade, Shootlock, Deck Command and Ability plus all the treasures and stickers for all three of them.

OoC: Oh, that sounds interesting. I'll have to look up music in a bit. Now, back on topic.

IC:

The man, who was Rudy's father, looked down. "You're mother, was brave. Don't doubt that."

"Of course," said Rudy, scornfully, "That's why you stood by, while those grunts slaughtered her. You're weak. You let yourself be captured that day. All your sucking up makes me sick. What have you done? Have you made new friends? Better yet, I should ask you, have you killed anyone."

Rudy's father looked back up. "Of course not, I-"

Suddenly, another ROUGE grunt shows up. "Hey!" He shouts, "Why haven't you gotten rid of this pest!"

Rudy's father fumbled with his words. "I... uhhhh..." He looked back at Rudy, and cleared his throat, "This boy, is my son. And I won't hurt him."

Rudy was momentarily stunned. The grunt walked towards Rudy's father. "Is this true? Is this boy, your son?" Rudy's father nodded.

Suddenly, the grunt hit Rudy's father in the face. "You will not neglect orders. Do as I say, GET RID OF HIM!"

Rudy was taken back by the scene playing out before him. "Does he really have a soul?" wondered Rudy.

Rudy's father turned to Rudy. "You said I needed courage. Well, I'm standing up now."

The grunt threw out a Poke Ball, and out came a Pinsir. "I'm not going to ask you again, scum. Either you kill this boy, or my Pinsir chops you in half."

Rudy suddenly let go of all his inhibitions. "Hey! That's, my father you're treatening." Rudy drew out his Poke Ball.

The grunt chuckled. "Oh, please. I've got nothing to worry about."

"Come on Tyler, let's go!"

Right and may the best Trainer win.

"Go ahead, send out your pokemon."

Me: Weavile, Raichu let's begin!
EDIT: I'm not gonna be on at 12:30 cause I have stuff to do.

"Camerupt, Xatu, let's go! Xatu, guard us with Ominous Wind and Heat Wave!"
OoC: This will be a straight line across, not a circle.

Me: Raichu quick use Surf and Weavile use Night Slash!

OoC: I'll wrap up the set of moves while we wait for judging.
In: "Camerupt, Flamethrower if they break through, Eruption if they don't! Oh, fly up first!"

Not on my watch. Raichu Thunderbolt on Xatu and Weavile use Icy Wind on both of them.

OoC: Culex, that move will not apply. Each pokemon used a move, now we must wait for judging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back