Finished A New Dawn RPG. The game has just ended! Please leave comments Pokebeach!

On a scale of 1-10, how is this game overall?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: A New Dawn RPG. Sign-ups are over again! Congrats to the 6 that made it!

Rudy slunk through the streets, and saw a huge group of people surrounded in the city square. He walked in, and noticed that they were watching a large monitor. On the monitor, was the Contest battle between Joey and Tyler.

"Hmm, those two. This might be fun to watch." Rudy walked through the crowd, suddenly forgetting about Sam and Spirit.

Using Switcheroo? Doesn't that swap items not switch attack targets? It's a good thing neither of them had an item. Alright Weavile use Icy Wind and Raichu use Thunder Wave on Xatu!

"Oh please! I trained Xatu so that pokemon may switch places and moves will go in seperate directions! For example, Xatu, make Icy Wind and Thunder Wave swap places." *Looks at flammy Camerupt* "Good, you finally charged up. Now, I noticed a silver scar a while back from when you were a Numel. Use that rage to power up your ball and charge into Weavile, running through where Thunder Wave would come from! CHARGE!!!"

The collision between the two attacks causes firey sparks to light up the stage, I beautiful scene. The Icy wind also add crystals to this picture
MC Sarah: "Wow! I firey, crystally, sparky scene!"

Tyler: 60%
Joey: 65%

Now there's a cool tactic but I practiced this just to be safe. Weavile use Night Slash on Xatu and Raichu charge that attack with Thunderbolt!
*Weavile's hand starts to glow in the shape of a sword*
Forge the Chi-Blade and charge at Xatu! Raichu use Surf and Quick Attack once more on Camerupt!

Me: "BWAHAHA! Watch this! Xatu, Switcheroo on you and Camerupt! Camerupt, do your Flamethrower Ball once you swap! When you swap Xatu, set up the screens on them!"

Weavile and Raichu crash into the wall, and get somewhat fried by the flame.
MC Sarah: "How cruel!"

Tyler: 50%
Joey: 65%

OoC: Are you guys on like...24/7?

OoC: Not in the slightest! I went to sleep at 10:30 last night!
In: "Perfect! Now, Xatu, get the Psychic allusion up! I want it so Weavile and Raichu feel like they are underground! At that time, Camerupt, use Earth Power!"

I thought you would do that. Now Weavile Night Slash on Camerupt and Raichu use Surf on both of them!

OoC: Yah, 10:30 your time!

IC: The surk burst out from the earthquake, causing a water fountain effect.

Joey: 50%
Tyler: 50%

"Come on you two! We are not losing this... That's it! Xatu, Camerupt, fly! They are land pokemon! After that, use Heat Wave and Eruption!"

So what if their land Pokemon? Weavile jump from wall to wall and hit Xatu with Ice Punch! Raichu block Heat Wave with Thunderbolt then dodge Eruption!

Rudy started to get enthralled in the program, when suddenly, a huge wall of grunts came bursting in. Their numbers were infinate. There was a loud voice, "CAPTURE THE CITY! BY ORDERS OF ADMIN PROTON, WE CAN NOT RETURN EMPTY-HANDED! ALSO, A FREE PIZZA PARTY TO WHOEVER MANAGES TO CAPTURE THE REBEL DANE!"

Rudy began to run into an empty alleyway, not looking back. Only one thing was going through his mind. The Rebel Dane was Rudy's father.

He sped through, knowing that there were some grunts following him. They were gaining on him, and he had little options. Suddenly, he got to a small cliff. Below him was a street tunnel. He had no choice. He jumped down. The jump was long, but he tossed out a Poke Ball. "BUIZEL! AQUA JET!!" The Pokemon came out quickly, and in the little time he had, he managed to get on the Buizel, and they sped through the tunnel before Rudy hit the asphalt.

The tunnel was very dark, for some reason. "ROUGE must have cut the power off." As they sped through, Rudy knew that there would be trouble at the other end. Against his better judgment, he stopped, and took out is PokeGear.

Suddenly, he was enraged at the people who had gone to the contest. "Idiots!" He thought, "How could they run off to some dumb game. We have a crisis on our hands, and all they can think about are contests!!"

He began to dial, but something shot his Poke Gear out of his hands. It was an Ampharos.

"Ah, Rudy. You can't always hide in the dark." Rudy looked up, and a chill ran through his veins. The voice was all too familiar.

Rudy then stated calmly, "Proton."

The thunderbolt is stopped by Fly, but Xatu is knocked down by Weavile Ice Punch. Eruption causes all pokemon, except Camerupt, to fly in the air.
MC Sarah: "Wow! What will the trainers do to save their pokemon?!"

Tyler: 45%
Joey: 45%

Me: "Madness... time to make this lava beautiful! There's more where that came from Tyler! Camerupt, use your Flame Ball Flamethrower to stop them from attacking! Xatu, use Psychic to transform this lava into a big heart!"

Rudy did his best to not look afraid.

"Ampharos, Flash." commanded Proton. The Ampharos lit up its tail, and the whole tunnel was illuminated. "I'm surprised at you. Surely, you're the last person I'd expect here. Did the forests of Pastoria not work for you?"

Rudy tried to muster his courage. "Proton. I, uhhh..." Rudy scrambled in his mind for words. But, found none.

"Now, I know you must have mixed feelings about seeing me." said Proton.

"Of course not! Why would I have mixed feelings about the man who took over Pastoria! What you did that day was unforgivable." Rudy stated firmly.

"Oh, now you make me sound like the bad guy. Since when have you been so affirmative? From what I remember-" Proton said.

"No. That was before!" Rudy started to regain his confidence.

"Oh, of course. Now that you're in with the rebels, surely you've changed. However, I ran into a very interesting character." Proton held up the body of Rudy's father.

Rudy's heart sank. "Dad. Wha, What did you do!!" Rudy clenched his fists, hard. His nails were scrapping his skin.

Proton snickered. "Oh, settle down. He's not dead. Merely weakened. He told me a very valiant story about how you 'did your best' to try to save your mother," Proton's smile disappeared, "You and I both know that's a lie. Tell your father the truth. Tell your father what happened the night of your invasion. Tell him how you fled like a child. Or else, your father dies."

Proton tossed his father on the ground. "Please, Rudy. Tell me it's untrue." pled his father.

"I, I..." stuttered Rudy.

Mre: Just what I wanted. Weavile, Raichu it's time for the combo again!

*in the stands*
Vivian: There gonna forge the Chi-Blade again?
Maylene: Knowing Tyler he's got something planed this time.
Vivian: I hope your right.

*At Snowpoint*
Kate: I don't remember him using a combo twice in one match.
Red: Well then maybe he's doing something different.
Kate: Just like me when I'm in a contest.
Red: Yep. Maybe you two have more in common with your mother then I thought.

OoC: not sure how to make those combine...
Oh, I got it!

IC: So, the heart forms and the sword goes through it, kind of like Cupid. Couples in the crowd blush, and many "awws" are heard.

MC Sarah: Beautiful teamwork from both sides!"

Tyler: 45%
Joey: 45%

Man this is getting pretty annoying. Although I'm glad I made a few people happy. Raichu use Surf on both Xatu and Camerupt now and Weavile use your Icy Wind on both of them!

That's it! I gotta play contest apparel style! "Xatu, use Switcheroo on everyone so that you guys are at where the moves took off! Camerupt, use your flame ball move to write "Sarah, will you marry me? ~Lance"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back