Finished A New Dawn RPG. The game has just ended! Please leave comments Pokebeach!

On a scale of 1-10, how is this game overall?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: A New Dawn RPG. Sign-ups are over again! Congrats to the 6 that made it!

Me: Sorry. We didn't think this would...
*Stares at the Entei*
Weavile: Wea?
Me: Umm... Weavile you might want to get back in the Pokeball for now.
Weavile: Vile.
*Weavile returns to it's Pokeball*
Me: So this is Entei huh? I'm gonna battle it. Raichu quick use Thunderbolt!
Raichu: Raaaiiiiichuuuuu!

10 minutes left on timers
"Watch this Rudy. Xatu, use your psychic ability to transfer Kage and Entei here while stopping the blast and explosion." *Entei vanishes from Lilycove*

Rudy does a double take. "Uhh, thanks Joey. I'm gonna go and get the Suicune and Celebi. Out." Rudy puts the Poke Gear back in his pocket, and turns to Tyler. "I'm gonna go to the Museum. I've got something to do. You go and get the Suicune and Celebi."

Rudy tosses out a Poke Ball, and out comes the Buizel. "Aqua Jet." The Buizel gets engulfed in water, and Rudy climbs on. "There are probably ROUGE grunts over there trying to constrain the two. Stop them. If you don't succeed, don't bother coming back."

And with that, Rudy made his way to the Museum, for the final showdown.

Blasts: Stopped
Blue Eyes: "Nice job Joey. Stop the Entei."
Kage: "Why is everyone calling me Kage? I'm Kaga."
Kaga: "Entei, blast Meganium."
Me: "Xatu, redirect that so a hole in made in Ditto for easy stoppage."

Me: Well guess we'd better get going, but I'm gonna need some more help. Infernape let's go!
Infernape: Infer!
Me: Alright let's head to the dock right away.
*Runs tword the dock*

Jake: He's moving tword the dock. Should I stop him?
Greevil: No help him out but make sure to tell the grunts first.
Jake: Got it. I'm gonna tell them right now.
Greevil: Good. Now don't screw this up or your brother's gonna get.
Communicator: End transmission.
Jake: (Don't worry little brother. I'm gonna get you out of this even if it means putting myself in harms way.)
*Calls the grunts at the dock*
Jake: Attention all units! Greevil has just gave me an order to help the enemy. Don't be alarmed it's part of our plan to get Tyler to join ROUGE once and for all. Now get ready.
Grunts: Sir yes sir!

*Kaga is put in the jailing with her pokemon*
"I'm calling the cops." *Gets a flying Officer Jenny on the phone* "In the meantime, I better give Tyler and Rudy a call."

OoC: I just noticed you haven't updated my Pokemon, Joey. Would you mind doing that?

IC: Rudy sped through the remains of the city, and Rudy couldn't help but feel a lump in his throat start to form. He hated Proton, he hated Joey and Tyler, but right now, he mostly hated himself. This all came back to him, for being a coward that night of the invasion.

He stopped in front of the Museum, the only intact building left in the city. He returned Buizel, and walked in calmly. He walked through the exibits when a voice stopped him cold.

"Well, you sure do know how to listen to directions." said Proton from a dark corner.

Rudy quickly turned. "Proton. My dad, where is he, what have you done!!" said Rudy angrily.

Proton motioned his hands upward. Rudy looked up, and in a Dragonite skeleton, stood his father, entrapped in the bones. He was cold, and unconcious.

Rudy made a motion towards Proton, when Proton said, "Ah, ah ah! You see this skeleton? It's a lot like your life. You make one false move, and. It comes crashing down." Proton wobbled a bone on the bottom, and the whole structure quivered. Rudy estimated that the drop was about 30 feet. A very high drop. Not enough to kill, but in his father's current state, it would.

"Proton. I'm not going down without a fight. We've got reinforcements, and as we speak, a member of our alliance is capturing legends."

Proton whimpered, "Oh, no! Boo hoo! You've got us defeated!" He laughed. "Do you really think we'd be dumb enough not to have a second backup plan?"

Rudy was stunned. "What are you talking about!"

"I guess you'll find out for yourself, won't you?" He took out a Dusk Ball.

Rudy took out a Poke Ball as well. He knew, this was it.

Me: Gotta hurry and get to the dock pronto.
Jake: Hey Tyler long time no see.
*Tyler stops to see his old friend standing before him*
Me: What do you want "friend"?
Jake: I just want to help you out is all.
Me: And why should I trust you? For all I know you could be leading me right into a trap.
Jake: Cause this time your up against Cipher grunts and they have alot of Pokemon.
Me:...
Jake: Well?
Me: Alright. I'll let you help me for now.
Jake: Alright let's head tword the dock!
Me: Yeah.
*The two run twords the dock together with Jake leading the way*

*Officer Jenny arrests the group of 5*
"Wish I could stay, but I sense someone attacking one of my friends. Let's go guys." *Joey emits a light blue, making Dialga appear* "Dialga, take us to where Rudy is."
Dialga: "GRROOO!" *Joey appears where Rudy is at*

*At the dock...*
Me: Really that's your plan?
Jake: Hey it was short notice!
Me: Well it's better then anything a complete idiot would have come up with.
Jake: True, true. Alright now let's go!
Me: Yeah!
*They both run twords the grunts*
Me and Jake: Freeze!
Grunt 1: Ah look who it is boys. Just in time to watch us take these two back to base.
Me: Don't even think about taking these two back to your base!
Grunt 2: Just try us and we'll find out.
Jake: Teh... typical as always. You guys just don't know when to quit.
Grunt 3: Oh yeah we'll show...
?: No you won't. Stand down men.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHaeGXOGLug&
Me: Wait who are you?
Van: The names Van and I'm the strongest of ROUGE's memebers.
Jake: You don't look so strong.
Van: Neither do you traitor!
Jake: What... me?!
Van: You thought we wouldn't catch on did you? Greevil planned this whole thing from the start. You were never siding with ROUGE at all.
Jake: What are you talikng about? I'm a true blue member of ROUGE!
Van: Well if you say you are then prove it. Kill you best friend right here and now.
Jake: You know that against our code.
Van: Is it or are you not a member of ROUGE like I said?
Jake:...
Van: I'll take care of these two. You three continue with the capture of Celebi and Suicune.
Grunts: Yes sir!
Me: C'mon Jake we can take him!
Jake: Yeah!
Van: Tyranitar, Dusknoir let's go!
Me: Infernape go get them!
Jake: Torterra show them what your made of!

Proton uttered a large squeal of fright as the Dialga suddenly appeared in the large chamber.
Rudy turned around, and made a squeal. He said, "JOEY! WHERE ON EARTH DO YOU KEEP GETTING LEGENDARIES!?"

Proton grabbed on to one of the bones. "Nah uh. Call off your beast, or else this whole skeleton comes crashing down."

Rudy sighed, "Do as he says. My dad's on top."

"No prob. Besides, they go away after my thoughts trigger them to come and help. Proton, you had better not make a single move. My Xatu has blasted people like Miror B. into different regions. Knock it off now, or I will make sure you land on the desolate island that is the Rainbow Dias in the Oblivia region."

Proton suddenly panicked, he hadn't considered what would happen if someone else came into the foray. Then he remembered, the pressure switch.

"Oh, yes, I've almost forgotten. You see this panel I'm standing on? It's a pressure switch, and it's set to go off once the weight is displaced. If the weight on this panel goes under even 150 pounds, it triggers, causing this building to collapse, along with Rudy's father. Go ahead and blast me off somehwere else, you'll just kill yourself."

Rudy bit his lips. "Darn it! He thought of everything!"

"Let my dad go!" shouted Rudy.

Proton laughed. "Hahaha! You think this is still all about you, isn't it? Do you really think we launched this massive attack on Lilycove, just to attract you? No. You're wrong. Completely. There is something under the ground here, that we need. The Team Aqua base right off of the shores tells us that the Red and Blue Orb are somewhere deep, hidden under the ground, and we need to excavate it. I could rip this bone out right now. This museum is the only thing still in our way. But..."

Proton tossed out a Poke Ball, and out came his Ampharos. "I don't always follow instructions."

Rudy tossed out his Grovyle. "You're just dumb, Proton. You just told us your plan. You're actions will COST YOU!"

"Well then, let's do this. Xatu, Switcheroo!" *Xatu swaps Camerupt and Proton* "Want to try your threats again? I took down the entire SociTea in one full swoop. What makes you think I cannot stop you?"

Van: Tyranitar make them suffer. Use Earthquake! Dusknoir you use Wil-o-Wisp on Torterra!
Me: Infernape quick use Close Combat on Tyranitar now!
Jake: Torterra use Leaf Storm on Dusknoir now!

Proton didn't hesitate. "You've tried my patience."

Proton took out a small remote. "Do you see what this is?" asked Proton ruefully. Rudy shook his head in confusion, but he immediately saw its use.

Proton threw the remote at the skeleton's base, and as immediately as he threw it, it fell. Proton quickly escaped on a small hovercraft.

In the rubble, Rudy heard a pained cry, and he knew, it was the end. He ran to the rubble, and cleared away bone after bone, before all he found was a mangled carcass.

"Dad?" asked Rudy, with tears forming in his eyes. He reached down, and felt his neck for a heartbeat. All that came back was a cold stillness. From his eyes, came nothing, but a blank stare, as if he was searching for something, up in the sky. But the sky, as cruel as it is, rejected him. Rudy picked up his father's hand, and in it, put his own. He knew that the life it belonged to was already gone, but he could still feel a warmness. A warmness that he had never felt before. A fatherly warmness. Now that he had found it, he yearned for it.

He got up, turned to Joey, and said, "We need to get to Celebi."

"Don't fret. I know Celebi and Suicune are in trouble. I'm thinking of them now. See how I emit colors? That's how I know they are coming. They are summoned by my thoughts. Oh look, there they are now."

Van: Ugh... your smart. Tyranitar, Dusknoir return. Go Hounchkrow and Aerodactyl!
Me: What?! You have an Aerodactyl?!
Van: Correct. Greevil gave it to me after it was revived as a welcoming gift. Now Aerodactyl use Fire Fang on Torterra and Houchkrow use Drill Peck on Infernape!
Me: Infernape return now! Raichu go now!
Jake: Torterra come back! Quagsire your up!

Rudy talked to the Celebi. "Celebi. I need you, to take to the past. Take me to the moment that I first got to Lilycove."

The Celebi nodded its head, and started to shake. Suddenly, Rudy and Joey were taken back a few hours, to when Rudy was wandering the streets.

The Celebi stood behind the two. Rudy looked around, and saw himself. "Good. Let's go Joey, follow him, but don't let him see us."

"Alright. Why can't I just trap him though?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back