Finished A New Dawn RPG. The game has just ended! Please leave comments Pokebeach!

On a scale of 1-10, how is this game overall?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: A New Dawn RPG. Sign-ups are over again! Porygon-X, you may come back with what I sent. I need the profile!

"Pikachu, you're up! Fly while using Thunderbolt!"

RE: A New Dawn RPG. Sign-ups are over again! Porygon-X, you may come back with what I sent. I need the profile!

Red: Blastoise use Protect then follow up with Focus Blast!
Blastoise: Blast!

OoC: Focus Blast misses due to Pikachu's fight. Blastoise loses 20%.
In: "Pikachu, use your speed from the Light Ball to run at Blastoise, finishing with Volt Tackle!"

Red: Blastoise push it back with Blizzard!

OoC: Blastoise misses and faints with Pikachu losing 25% via recoil.
Joey leads 4-2.
In: "Having fun yet?"

Red: Why wouldn't I? This is the best battle I've had so far. Vui go!
Vui: Zzzz.
*Red throws a Lum Berry*

Rudy descended from the heaven, as peaceful as a benediction. His feet slightly grazed the earth as he landed. And above his head, his halo disappeared. His wings disentigrated. And, he was back to being alive.

He looked around him, and there, in front of his eyes, was his mother.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGIFbpMxmy4

Rudy thought of every way he could of greeting her. He considered walking calmly up, and giving a light hug. Not even a hug. A handshake would suffice.

No. That's not what happened. I could go on and on how Rudy had no feelings about not seeing his mother, but that, dear friends. Is a lie. He ran, whole-heartedly towards the direction of his mother. Tears flowed down his eyes, and his nose began to run, but, he didn't care. After a life-shattering experience, nobody cares. As long, as you are together.

Mentre che la speranza ha fior del verde

Rudy held his mother tightly. He couldn't help but feel that this moment was pretend. The way he pretended as a child on the run, to still have a mother. But, he knew he always had her. When one dies, they don't go away. Just their physical sentiment.

"Mom, I.. I.. I did so many bad things. I... I'm so sorry. I killed so many in acts of vengeance for you. I don't know what... what went wrong with me. Please don't repent me. I did so much for you. I don't know what I would be without you. I hurt my father in so many ways, it's unbearably heart-quenching to even begin to list the ways. I lost my way.. mom. I just hope you'll find it in your heart to forgive me!!"

Rudy tried to speak between sniffles and tears. His emotions swelled at this point. He kept so many emotions bottled up inside him, he was as stuffed as a turkey.

He looked up into his mother's eyes, to see if she showed any sign of forgiveness and approval. What Rudy saw, baffled him. She was weeping as well.

"Oh, Rudy. I know you've lost your way. I watched you up in the skies, and I knew, that even though you were lost, you would find your way back to being pure. You've been effected so much by that fateful night in Pastoria. I'm sorry I had to go, but, don't think for a second that I let go of you. Your father never actually had that Eevee all along. The day before you met him, I left the Poke Ball in his room at ROUGE headquarters. Along with it, I left him a note."

Rudy wiped away tears, and said, "What did the note say?"

Rudy's mother cleared her throat, and said, "Mentre che la speranza ha fior del verde."

Rudy didn't know what that meant, but he didn't care for specifics all that much right now. He was overwhelemed. His face was red with tears, and his heart grew enormously. He was not the same heartless boy from Petalburg the first night he joined the rebellion. He wasn't hard anymore. He softened. He wasn't rigid anymore. He was smooth. He wasn't heartless anymore. He was thankful. He was thankful for his friends. He was thankful for life, and for his family.

Rudy asked, "Mom, what does that mean?"

She hugged her boy tightly, and in a sweet and soothing voice, she said

"As long as hope maintains a thread of green."

"Vui, sorry. You are next. Pikachu, use Fly, then sweep down with Volt Tackle!"

Red: Vui stop Pikachu with Psychic!

OoC: Espeon manages to nab 60% while Pikachu slams Espeon straight into the ground, and due to recoil (and the f***ing hax against me in the Tactical Tourny, even when I played masterfully), Pikachu faints.
Joey is up 3-1.
In: "Sorry Red, your legacy stops here and now. Xatu, let's go!"

Red: Saur it's time to finish this. Use Sludge Bomb.
Me: Well we're back. Hey look it's Joey's Xatu.
Jake: I guess Red is done for.
Kate: Well it won't be the first time he's lost.
Jake: Wait what do you mean?
Me: A boy named Gold actually beat Red before. So dad's familiar with losing to a powerful trainer.
Jake: Good to know.

"Watch this contest move Red. Xatu, start by using Psychic to play ping-pong with Venusaur. After firing it back, use Heat Wave to trap Venusaur and the Shadow Ball, protected by Air Cutter, Ominous Wind, and Psychic screening. Top that Red."

Red: Saur use Leaf Storm followed by Leech Seed and Giga Drain!

OoC: Leaf Storm launches Shadow Ball back. Xatu evades Leech seed and the Giga Drain hit the Air Cutter, making Venusaur lose 30%.
In: "Venusaur, we will put you out of your misery. Xatu, hit the ball back with Psychic. Then, use Psychic to bust through the screening."

Red: Saur use Frenzy Plant to sheild yourself now!
Me: Now he's going defensive.
Jake: Is that good or bad?
Kate: Depends on which side your on.

OoC: One Frezny Plant smacking of the Psychic screen costs Venusaur 60%. Xatu then drags Venusaur through the screen, which would have made 250% after Shadow Ball collides with it. Joey wins 3-0.
In: "Good attempt Red."

Red: Nicely done Joey.
Me: I had a feeling he would win.
Jake: Good he won. Now let's head to the Gym.
Kate: After that battle I can't wait to see my brother battle.
Me: Hey I'm not alone here.
Kate: Oh right and his friends.
Jake: I have a feeling our opponets will throw everything they can at us.

RE: A New Dawn RPG. Sign-ups are over again! Welcome back Porygon-X!

"Well, let's go! Sarah, ready to show your stuff?"
Sarah: "Absolutely! My beastly pokemon will be of assistance." *Steps inside as Joey follows*
OoC: When someone enters, the final trap shows.

Me: Alright. The final challenge before the Elite Four is ahead of us.
Jake: Yeah and there's no turning back now.
Me: You ready?
Jake: I was born ready. Let's go.
*Tyler and Jake enter the Gym with Red and the others close behind*

*The SociTea appear*
Kage: "Welcome. We are not the society, but replicas. You are to find us around the gym. We will be guarded by a pokemon of our element. Good luck!" *The four vanish*
"I'll search the upper part of this gym."
Sarah: "Mommie, daddy, come with me to search right below Joey downstairs."
Diane and Adam: "Sure." *The three go down the ladder as Joey runs up the stairs*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back