Finished A New Dawn RPG. The game has just ended! Please leave comments Pokebeach!

On a scale of 1-10, how is this game overall?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: A New Dawn RPG. Sign-ups are over again! Porygon-X, you may come back with what I sent. I need the profile!

OoC: Did you not see my family reunion post Leafy?

RE: A New Dawn RPG. Sign-ups are over again! Porygon-X, you may come back with what I sent. I need the profile!

Red: You would think it isn't. Saur return. Lax go!
Lax: Snorlax!
Me: Well this boat might be sinking soon.
Jake: How come?
Kate: Snorlax are pretty heavy. So one attack might cause this ship to sink.
Jake: Well in that case... Every one abandon ship!

"Don't worry. This boat is 1000 times heavier than Snorlax and is still afloat."
OoC: Snorlax lost 40% due to a crit AND got paralyzed!
Snorlax and Venusaur are paralyzed, Espeon is asleep
Camerupt has 20%
Snorlax has 60%
Espeon has 80%
In: "Good job Pikachu. Come back now."

Red: Lax use Rest to recover from that attack!
Lax: Snorlaaaax.
*Lax falls asleep and recovers all damage and is no longer paralyzed*

What a confused human being... "Jirachi, let's go! Use Magnet Rise while using Calm Mind!"

*Lax wakes up using it's Chesto Berry*
Red: Lax use Curse and Crunch on Jirachi now!
Lax: Snor!

"Bwahaha! Substitute while using Calm Mind!"

Red: Continue to use Curse and Crunch on Jirachi now!
Me: This could take awhile so I'm gonna head to the Gym now if you don't mind.
Jake: Yeah same here.
Kate: Ditto.
Jake: Where?!
Kate: I mean I'm going with you guys.
Jake: Oh. Okay then.

OoC: Due to slowness, Snorlax is readying Crunch.
In: "Psychic, now!" *As the move hits, Jirachi's Leftovers show*

You've gotten alot stronger I can see that. However I'm not through with you yet. Lax use Crunch once more!
*Sootopolis City*
Me: Hey look at that Politoed!
Kate: Why what's so speical about...
Politoed: Poli!
Kate: Awww it's so cute!
Jake: Yeah and look who's training it.
Kate: Hey aren't they from that water show?
Me: I think so. Let's watch it.

OoC: Jirachi loses 60%, Snorlax is KO'd on a crit.
Joey is up 5-4.
Jirachi with Lefties is at 46%.
In: "Good job Jirachi. Let's keep it up!"

Red: Alright time to step it up a notch Pika use Volt Tackle!
Pika: Pika!

OoC: Edit your post. Camerupt made Charizard faint.

OoC: Alright I'll do it right now.
Edit: Also to let you know I'm a member of Team D since Night Sky is offically dead

"Jirachi, come on back for Camerupt! Camerupt, Earth Power and Flamethrower, now!"
*In Sootopolis*
Adam: "My son is doing so well."
Diane: "Totally. Go Joey!"
MC Sarah: "With a little glitz, this can totally do well in the Grand Festival."

OoC: Okay, looking at the first post, it appears that Togepi and Torchic could possibly evolve...hopefully.

"Great job!"
Isa cheers loudly for Joey.

Red: Alright Pika use Surf now!
Pika: Pikachu!

OoC: Camerupt and Pikachu are KO'd.
Joey leads 4-3.
In: "Hmm... Good job so far Red."

OoC:Oh! How did I not notice that? >.<
IC: "Your doing great, Joey! Keep it up!"
Shinx lets off an electric firework to cheer Joey on.

Red: I'm not the thougest trainer for nothing. Blastiose your up!
Blastoise: Blast!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back