Finished A New Dawn RPG. The game has just ended! Please leave comments Pokebeach!

On a scale of 1-10, how is this game overall?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: A New Dawn RPG. Sign-ups are over again! Porygon-X, you may come back with what I sent. I need the profile!

OoC: Who said it was Sinnoh? Anyway, I'd like Boddy, Aggie, and Leafy to answer the question.

RE: A New Dawn RPG. Sign-ups are over again! Porygon-X, you may come back with what I sent. I need the profile!

Sorry, I meant the Elite 4. Also, do people in the first RPG [like me], but were not in the beginning still be in the sequel? This game is fun!

IC: I enjoyed combating Dark Rudy. Also, my Shinx evolved into Luxray!

Jirachi: "My powers... They feel a pleading presense of Rudy's mom and everyone else's family members who died. Xatu, help me on the one. Give me your wing so that I may bring them all back."
Xatu: Understood. *Jirachi grabs Xatu's wing. All the sudden, a halo appears over Joey's head. It may be a feeling of gratitude from above, but no one knows. All the sudden, family members drop down from heaven. Alive family members are warped as the feast grows.*
Joey's mom and dad: "JOEY!" *Gives Joey a hug*
Joey's mom: "We missed you SO much!"
Joey's dad: "Diane, stop. You're embarressing him."
Diane: "Sorry Adam."

Me: Speaking of family memebers.
Red: Don't worry son we're here.
Kate: Hey bro glad your still alive and all.
Me: What you thought I was dead? Gee thanks sis.
Red: Oh boy here we go again.
Me: Anyway it's great to see you guys again. So how's mom?
Kate: Still resting. We think she could be...
Me: Oh I see.
Azelf: Tyler your back!
Me: Azelf!
Kate: No fair how come you get a legenadry Pokemon?
Me: Joey got lucky and found some Pokeballs with legendaries.
Jake: Hey Kate hey Red.
Kate: Hi Jake. How've you been?
Jake: Great. I think we won't have to worry about Zoroark for awhile Tyler.
Me: That's good news. Well c'mon let's celebrate.
Red: I agree. Pika come here if you would.
Pika: Pikachu.

OoC: Let's continue.
In: "How about we continue this party after the last set of gyms. I have new aspirations and I need to fulfill them now!"

Me: Yeah I'm ready when you are.
Jake: Finally I get to take on the last four Gym Leaders. Who are they again.
Red: If I recall right they are Blue, Clair, Juan and Volkner.
Me: That means we're gonna face Dragon, Water and Electric types for sure.
Jake: What about Blue? What type does he specialize in?
Red: He uses multiple types. He never had a set team when I battled him.
Jake: Guess that means Blue is gonna be a challenge.
Me: Hey who knows Giovanni could be the Gym Leader.
Red: I doubt that but we can't be sure till we get there.
Me: Alright Joey we're ready.
Kate: Yay I get to watch my brother and his friends battle the last few Gym Leaders. I hope you guys win.

Joey's sister: "Wait for me, MC Sarah!"
"I'll get transportation. Jirachi, if you will get a diving yacht please."
Jirachi: "You got it!" *A massive yacht appears as Joey goes to the wheel*
"ALL ABOARD! Next stop, Sootopolis!"

Me: Well this day could have been alot weirder.
Jake: Who cares we're going to Sootopolis on a boat!
Kate: Oh boy why do I get that feeling.
Me: Don't worry Kate if you want to ride Draco you can.
Red: Tyler are you sure that's a good idea?
Me: Trust me I don't think we'll have to worry about ROUGE for a very long time.
Kate: Thanks bro. I'll see you guys there.
*Kate flies off on Draco*
Jake: To the boat!

OoC: Everyone will roleplay on that yacht.
In: "Here we go!" *The yacht takes off at high speed towards Sootopolis*

OoC: This calls for a catchy sea shanty. Anyone know a good one?
Me: Man this is awesome. I've been on plenty of boats in my life time but this one takes the cake.
*A radio plays I'm on a Boat*
Jake: Sweet this is my kinda song.
Red: I never got that song. What's the point of it?
Kate and Me: I have no idea.
Jake: Neither do I but I don't care. This is a great song!

"Wow, this is a great boat! Wouldn't you agree, Celebi?"
"Cel!"
"Joey, do you think the gyms will allow Celebi?"

"I think they will. Same with Jirachi."
OoC: Post #1820 equals landing in Sootopolis.

OoC: Well it looks like we're gonna learn the english names for the starters of Gen 5 pretty soon.
Me: I'm starting to get bored. Hey dad could tell me that story of when Yellow saved the world from Lugia?
Red: I thought you heard enough of that story when you were ten.
Me: Guess I haven't. You don't have to if you don't want to.
Red: How about I tell you when I got Bulbasaur instead.
Kate: That would be cool.
Jake: All right this is gonna be good.

Gabby and Ty: "BREAKING NEWS! All of ROUGE is arrested, making everyone free! Everyone is in their homes again in all regions! Joey and friends are on a yahct, headed to Sootopolis. This is Gabby and Ty, right in front of the Sootopolis Gym. Over and out!"

Me: C'mon guys gather around.
Jake: Yeah Tyler's dad is about to us a story from when he was a Pokemon Trainer.
Kate: You do know he still is right?
Jake: Yeah I know.
Red: When everyone's ready I'll tell this story.

"Before that, I want to do something. Red, let's battle!"

Red: As you wish. Pika you up for a battle?
Pika: Pikachu!
Red: Alright. Then it's settled. It'll be a six on six battle substitutions allowed for both sides.
Me: I'll be the referee.
Jake: I'll set up the battle feild.
Kate: Oh boy this is gonna be good.
*A few minutes later*
Jake: Okay the battlefeild is ready.
Me: Alright the battle between Joey and Red will now begin!
Red: Saur let's go!
Saur: Venasuar!

Venusaur, huh? "Jirachi, spotlight! Begin with Thunder Wave, now!"

Red: Saur use Sleep Powder!

OoC: I will do random.org for the attacks.
Both moves hit!
In: *Jirachi falls asleep, Venusaur becomes paralyzed* "Ouch... Jirachi, return!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back