Finished A New Dawn RPG. The game has just ended! Please leave comments Pokebeach!

On a scale of 1-10, how is this game overall?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: A New Dawn RPG. Sign-ups are over again! Porygon-X, you may come back with what I sent. I need the profile!

OoC: Sorry batui. And oh you are not! Watch this as my epic powers grow!
In: "Rudy, NO!!!"
Jirachi: "This has never happened in my site! Watch this!" *Jirachi calls 10 Celebis danse around, chanting "Rise, Rise Again". A shiny Celebi appears, dropping a box containing Rudy's good intentions. A blue Celebi then came with Rudy's body. Finally, a red Celebi came and merged the two, leaving a sleeping Rudy with all of his memories on the beach. The Celebis then leave*
OoC2: Am I epic or what? Go wishmaking Jirachi!

RE: A New Dawn RPG. Sign-ups are over again! Porygon-X, you may come back with what I sent. I need the profile!

OoC: Your still forgeting one thing.
Tyler: Good luck guys...
*The image of Tyler dissapears*
Neo Tyler: Tch. Guess I should give chase to Azelf, but first let's see how Joey handles my dark strength and that of my Pokemon.
*At Mt. Pyre*
Jake: Man I just hope Tyler made it to Littleroot okay. I'd better check with him.
Azelf: Jake there you are.
Jake: Oh hey Azelf. Wait where's Tyler?
Azelf: He's at Littleroot Town like he said he would be but he's not himself.
Jake: No... why did it have to happen now of all times!? Take me to him.
Azelf: Umm okay. Draco let's go back. I'll try to warn Joey.
Jake: Alright let's go. Draco to Littleroot Town and fast!
*Draco soars to the skys at an amazing speed while Azelf trys to find Joey*

"Now that that is done, I will meet up with Jake." *Joey's team vanishes only to be standing on a Dragonite* "GAH!!!" *Joey hangs on for dear life* "I thought we were going to stop Cipher! What the heck is going on here?!?"

Jake: Yeah about that... Tyler's darkside took over. I guess it happened when he was going to help you guys with something in Littleroot.
Azelf: Speaking of which what was going on there?

*Meanwhile at Littleroot*
Neo Tyler: Not here. Well I guess I head to Mt. Pyre and finish what everyone else started.
Shadow: Master what's gotten into you?
Neo Tyler: Oh nothing. Come my Pokemon we're headed to Mt. Pyre.
Infernape: Sweet it's time we finished ROUGE once and for all.
Neo Tyler: Yes that's right. Then after that we'll meet up with Joey and the others and celebrate.
Breloom: Sweet! I love parties!
Raichu: Wait how are we gonna get there without Draco?
Neo Tyler: That is simple.
*Neo Tyler places his hand on Shelgon and chants an ancient incantation causing Shelgon to grow in power and evolve*
Salamence: Sweet I'm a Salamence now!
Neo Tyler: Yes your are and now that your fully evoleved you can Fly use to Mt. Pyre.
Salamence: Can do boss.
Neo Tyler: Everyone return for now and Salamence take me to Mt. Pyre.
Salamence: Will do boss.
OoC: If your wondering why I can suddenly understand my Pokemon it's because darkness has a lot of powers. Oh and don't worry Shelgon will only stay a Salamence for a short time.

OoC: Alrighty!
In: "Two Dark Rudys were made. Rudy sacrificed himself, but due to Jirachi, Rudy and good intentions were restored. We were north of Dewford."
Meanwhile...
Sabrina: "I sense a terrible presense. Guys, let's hide. You Cipher guys, there is a dark being capable of ending the world coming. Take out a pokemon and lie in ambush."
Miror B.: "OK, I guess..."

Neo Tyler: Hmmm... something's not right. Salamence land now!
Salamence: Yes sir.
*Salamence lands near the entrance to the peak*
Neo Tyler: Rerturn till I need you again.
Salamence: Whatever you say master.
Neo Tyler: Alright come out! I know your hiding from me Cipher and Gym Leaders I'm not an idiot! So unless you want to die before this pitiful world ends then I suggest revealing yourselves and call off any possible attacks!

*Jirachi then appears in front of Neo Tyler* "I know you did not say that! Take this!" *Jirachi uses Thunder Wave and Iron Head on Neo Tyler before escaping*
Jirachi: "Found an evil version of Tyler and Mt. Pyre. Shall we proceed there?"

Jake: Yeah let's go. Somewhere in there is the real Tyler. We have to get him back before he destroys this planet.

*Mt. Pyre*
Neo Tyler: Why that little bart. Heal!
*In a split second the damage delt to Neo Tyler was healed and cured of his paralysis*
?: Grroooohhhh!
?: Grraaaahhhh!
Neo Tyler: Ahhh there you two are. Dialga and Palkia I'm still missing one more Pokemon.
Dialga: YES. GIRATINA IS STILL NOT HERE YET IS HE?
Palkia: UGH THAT SLACKER. HE'S ALWAYS LATE FOR EVERYTHING!
*Giratina suddenly appaers*
Giratina: SORRY I'M LATE. I HAD A LITTLE TROUBLE WITH PROTON IN THE DISTORTION WORLD, BUT HE SHOULD BE FINE NOW.
Neo Tyler: Good then everything is going according to plan. Now you three unleash your full power on this miserable world. Then we can start anew. We will restore this world to the peaceful world it was suposed to be and there is nothing that can stop us!
*Inside Neo Tyler's mind*
Me: Ugh. I can't break free. Joey, Jake, Isa anyone HELP!
?: It's no use. No one can hear you but me.
Me: Zoroark but why? Why do want to destroy this world?
Zoroark: Simple. I want this place to be the peaceful world it was supposed to be. I've traveled thorugh time and space but whereever and whenever I was there was always conflict. I was angered by what you humans were doing to Arceus's precious domain. So I came up with a plan to stop the wars that seemed endless. First make each of the evil organizations team up to become ROUGE, then have you kids step in and defeat each and every member of ROUGE till they were finished. Finally I would use your body and the powers of Dialga, Palkia and Giratina to control the destruction of this world and from it's remains create a new one.
Me: That's horrible! You kill countless people and Pokemon. Is that what you want Zoroark to destroy every living thing?
Zoroark: If it helps in creating my perfect world then yes.
Me: What makes you think you'll win huh? Even if you do beat Joey and the others I will still stop you!
Zoroark: Oh please. If Joey or anyone else tries to stop me then you will die and the only chance of saving this planet will cese to exist.
Me: Ungh...
Zoroark: Now where was I? Oh yes creating my new world!
Me: I gotta stop him but how?
OoC: Surprise! Zoroark was the main villian this whole time! I thought now would be a good time to use this. Although I think I made the stakes a little to high. That and Palkia, Dialga and Giritina are talking in all caps like in the Mystery Dungeon games.

OoC: Time for me to hero it up then!
In: *Joey gets to Mt. Pyre, only to see an evil Tyler* "Whoever did this will pay!"
Jirachi: "Sequence 480, now!" *All of the pokemon attack the dragons at vital points, even Meganium. Dialga and Palkia were attacked at the orb, which shattered. Giratina had his wings tied and got paralyzed. Joey then saw a Zoroark tail growing out of Tyler*
Xatu: Let's drag out the tail.
Agreed. Jirachi, watch my power. *Joey performs a Close Combat on Tyler (Sorry!), which caused Zoroark to fly out of Tyler, who showed no pain. At this time, all the party Joey had gathered up earlier streamed down to see the foreign pokemon. Joey then begins to notion Pikachu to attack* "Any last requests, you evil brat? No? All right, hit it Pikachu!" *Pikachu used Volt Tackle on Zoroark, followed by a sweeping FlyWave, hitting and paralyzing Zoroark. All the other pokemon attack, even Cipher, but this was mostly due to early threats by Maylene*
OoC2: Tada!

"Bulby, Absol, Luxray, Umbreon, Leafeon, Attack!" The pokemon and Samuel/Celebi rush into the fight.
After being attacked by everyone, Zoroark drops to the ground. "You may have finished me, but not my dream... there is much more to come..." Using all of its strenght, Zoroark sends an ultra-powerful ball of darkness right into Jirachi's third eye.

Isa watches silently. She can't say that she understands what is going on...at all.
"Jirachi...Zoroak...I'm confused..."

*Jirachi becomes immobilized, then turns into something never seen before: A Mean, Dark Jirachi!*
Dark Jirachi: "Welcome to the Zoroark festival, fools. I am only a utility, so watch this!" *10 Zoroarks form, almost making Jirachi die when all the sudden, Arceus appeared*
Arceus: "FINALLY caught up! PREPARE FOR JUSTICE!" *The 10 Zoroarks disappear along with Dark Jirachi. Jirachi is no where to be seen until he pops out from behind a rock*
Jirachi: "Tehe, you should know that was a mirage! Now, let's do this and..." *All of Cipher is carted away in handcuffs, everyone is freed, a feast is made, and everything finally stabilizes*
"Let's eat!" *Cuts up the ham and starts eating*
OoC: Thank you for playing all this time, especially during the final event. However, we still have the last gym leaders and the elite 4! Also, someone PM Boddy a link of the post I made to save him.

"Wow onward to the gyms and the elite four!"

OOC: Joey are you going to make a sequel to it if so sign me up?

Me: Ugh. What what happened?
Jake: Joey saved you from that Zoroark.
Me: Well I'm just glad everyone's safe.
*He turns to see the three legendaries*
Me: Hey what are Palkia, Dialga and Giratina doing here?
Jake: Your dark side tried to use them to destroy the world.
Me: That sounds a lot like Cyrus's plan.
Jake: Anyway I'm starving let's eat!
Me: Sweet! I'm really hungry right now. Oh boy a ham!
Jake: Hey guys come out!
Me: Good idea. Come on out guys! It's time to party!
*In the background*
?: Tsu?
?: Miju?
?: Poka?
OoC: That should give us a good start for the sequal if you can get one going. Also Salamence is back to being a Shelgon.

OoC: Two things: Firstly, the sequel is already decided. I have decided that nothing generation 5 is not coming in until the English names for all are shown.
2. You will join up again when I post the new thread, which won't be for a while. Veterans who played towards the end, including Porygon-X, are allowed to join in at any time.

OoC: That's not a bad idea. It would be easier to use the Gen 5 Pokemon if we knew their english names. Besides Zekrom and Reshiram I mean.

OoC: Exactly.
In: "So, what did all of you like about craziness? Let's talk and organize our stories so that interviewers may later understand."

Me: Wow that's a tough one. I guess it would be the whole Zoroark thing. It was pretty cool.
Jake: I kinda like getting the legendaries that was awesome!

"I personally enjoyed the trouble my Jirachi and Xatu caused others. Oh, and the contests. You know what, forget radio host! I'll go to the Grand Festival right after the Elite 4! I already have the ribbons! Top Pokemon Trainer in the world, here I come!"
OoC: Some insight into what veterans can do in the sequel.

OoC: Do newcomers get to go to the Sinnoh League to? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back