Finished A New Dawn RPG. The game has just ended! Please leave comments Pokebeach!

On a scale of 1-10, how is this game overall?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: A New Dawn RPG. Sign-ups are over again! Porygon-X, you may come back with what I sent. I need the profile!

*Arceus and Cresselia begin to attack. Arceus then attached a Fighting Plate and attacked Dark Rudy with Judgement, full force. Everyone took cover at this point*

RE: A New Dawn RPG. Sign-ups are over again! Porygon-X, you may come back with what I sent. I need the profile!

OoC: I bet that this is almost as epic as your post, Boddy :p
IC:"Celebi, think you can do something similar to what Raikou and Darkrai were able to do with their trainers?"
"Cel!" Celebi glows with a purple light, and temporarily transfers its powers into Samuel. Suddenly, Samuel sees Arceus ready Judgement.
No! Even if Judgement will eliminate Dark Rudy, it will also kill the normal Rudy!
"Everybody FREEZE!" Samuel shouts, and using all his energy, freezes time for everyone except him and Spirit.
Samuel is heavily breathing. "Spirit, what should we do?"

Isa asks Manaphy to take her to the surface. Just as she bursts out of the surface, time freezes. She stays frozen in the air, hanging on to Manaphy, the splash of water frozen around them.
I'm aware of my surroundings...
But yet, I cannot move...

"Samuel we should get everyone out of here before the attack hits so even if rudy is killed we will still haved saved many lives today."

Crud. Xatu, tell Jirachi to unfreeze Joey's party, excluding Arceus, but not Cresselia.
Xatu: Will do. *Switches telepathic channels* Jirachi, unfreeze our party, excluding Arceus.
Jirachi: No prob! *The four gym leaders, the Eyes duo, Mars, Jupiter, Joey, and Pryce get unfrozen along with their pokemon and Cresselia, who readies her illuminous powers that, according to legend, extremely weaken Darkrai*

OOC:Joey doesn't that defeat the whole purpose of leafy doing that in the first place if your just going to get out of it?

OoC: Nope! The brightness will kill the frozen Dark Rudy, but won't do anything to Rudy.

Jake: Alright Blissey wake up Umbroen with Aromatherpy!
Me: Breloom use Focus Punch on Blissey!
Jake: (Good at least Umbreon will be awake.)

The combined forces of the party immediately destroy the Darkness, and Rudy's body is seen on the earth.

He twitches, and all the Darkness immediately returns. Dark Rudy laughs, "Fruitless efforts!! My darkness is being channeled solely from Rudy's evil sentiments! The only chance you have of winning is if Rudy miraculously gets control again! Each time you hit me, I'll just get back up with renewed darkness from Rudy!"

Dark Rudy shoots large Darkness Beams in all directions, laughing in the process.

Rudy, meanwhile stuggles to retain dominance. "Stop!" He yells.

In front of Rudy, appears another Rudy, but this Rudy, is darker. The Darker Rudy laughed. "Give up. Submit. It's over. I have control of this body."

Rudy stood firm. "No way! This is my body. My heart. And you're using it to abuse my friends. Stop this right now!"

Darker Rudy chuckled. "Ha!! Do you honestly believe you have the power to resume manual control? You're weak. You couldn't even stop Proton, you had Joey do everything for you. Can't you see, you're not needed. You've never done anything important. You're all talk."

Rudy put his fists into his pockets. "That may be true. But, I don't care before. I'm standing up now!"

Rudy felt in his pockets, and saw that he still had his Poke Balls. He threw out his Kirlia. "Besides, I don't have to rely on my own strengths. I've got friends to back me up. You'll never get rid of that. My friends are my power!!"

Darker Rudy frowned. "We'll just see about that."

Jake: Alright Blissey return. Umbreon your up!
Me: Breloom use Spore then finish it with Focus Punch!
*Breloom uses Spore putting Umbreon to sleep again and is hit with the full force of Focus Punch*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klRZ-SXtK50
Jake: Awww man I lost...
Me: Hey you did great.
Jake: Yeah but your a lot stronger then I am.
Me: I'm not as strong as Joey. Speaking of which...
*Tyler proceeds to call Joey with his Pokegear*

OoC: "My friends are my Power!" Why don't I pull out a Keyblade right now? :p
IC:Samuel extends his hand, creatin a Psychic Aura that constricts Dark Rudy. "Attack him! I can't hold for long!"

OOC:I shall pull out the X blade lol from 368days/2.

IC:"Raikou summon the X blade for me!"
A giant shock of lighting comes down on spirit and hes left with the X blade in his hand.
"Thundrga!"
A giant bolt of lighting shoots at rudy.

"You 9 stay here. I'm going in." *Joey and his pokemon appears, covered in a bright, white protective light* "Rudy, listen to me if you are still in there. Try to outdo me in willpower. Dark Rudys, get ready to suffer! I have Jirachi in my possession along with any legend or pokemon at will. Give it up! Jirachi, get the light beams!"
Jirachi: "Yes sir!" *Light beams come in at every angle towards the Dark Rudys*

Jake: He answered you yet?
Me: No. Although the Pokegear says he's in Littleroot.
Jake: Okay that's weird.
Me: I'm gonna go to Littleroot you head inisde Mt. Pyre and wait for my signal.
Jake: Got it.
Me: Draco let's head to Littleroot!
Draco: Dragonite!
*Tyler flies to Littleroot to see what's going on while Jake heads twords Mt. Pyre*

Samuel protects everyone's ears, except Dark Rudy's, and lets out a high-pitched, terrifying screech.
I can only hope that Dark Rudy does not have Soundproof...

Me: Ugh... what's that noise.
*Inside Tyler's mind*
?: Ahhh... the final piece has finally arrived. The key to taking over this boy's body. Now I shall take it finish what I started 10 years ago.
*The strange man travels to the center of Tyler's brain and places a blue orb on a part of it*
?: This is my only chance of completing this task. I can't give up now. This is for Giovanni.
Me: Oooohhhhh... I don't feel good. Draco quick land over there.
Draco: Dragonite?
Me: Please do it now.
*Draco nods and lands by the hideout where Giovanni was*
Me: Ugh why is this happening? What's going on?
Azelf: You okay partner?
*Tyler blacks out and falls to the ground*
Azelf: Tyler why are you asleep?
?: I'm sorry to say this but your partner is no longer here.
Azelf: What do you mean?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewhYdzHZ1Vo&
?: His heart has been extinguished, smothered by the darkness within him!
*The mind controled Tyler attacks Azelf with a orb of dark energy*
Azelf: Psychic!
*Azelf blocks the attack sending straight into ther air*
Azelf: Who are you and what have done to my partner?!
Neo Tyler: I am Neo Tyler.The lost power of this boy.

OoC: You people are so evil! Just me, Leafy, and Aggie against your tremendous power!
In: "Take this!" *Joey uses Xatu's Psychic and tries to envelop Rudy in a pure light bubble. All of Joey's pokemon then attack Darker Rudy, unaware of Tyler's dilema*

OoC: Sorry but we just kinda wanted to over power you in some way. It's nothing personal it just adds a lot ot the story.
In:
Azelf: What do you plan to do with him?
Neo Tyler: The answer is simple. I plan on destroying this pitiful universe and create a new one in it's place.
Azelf: I don't get it. What's your reason for doing this?
Neo Tyler: Take a look at this tiny place. This world is prison surrounded by water and the only way to escape it is to either leave it or destroy it.
Azelf: Your mad! Do you know how many lives will be lost?!
Neo Tyler: So what a few thousand people will die because of my actions? That doesn't matter to me. Now I'm gonna need you Uxie and Mesprit to acomplish my goal. So far I have you. That just leaves the other two. Alright Azelf return to your Pokeball now!
Azelf: No I won't help you! Nor will Uxie and Mesprit!
Neo Tyler: You poor simple fool. What can you do to stop me? Nothing that's what! Now accept your fate and return to your master!
Me: No I won't let you use Azelf for your selfish gain!
Neo Tyler: Impossible! You can't be here! Your heart is gone!
Me: Guess not. Azelf run now while you still can! Warn Jake and Joey and everyone else! Draco you go with Azelf!
Azelf: Wait but what about you?
Me: I'll be fine. Just go warn the others and hurry I can't hold him for much longer.
Azelf: Alright I will. Draco let's go.
*Azelf and Draco flee towrds Mt. Pyre the current location of Jake*
OoC2: Man can I be any more evil or what? I mean sure it's just Cyrus's plot all over again but still.

OOC:Joey you forgot about me that is so mean.

The Darkness around Dark Rudy destroyed the Psychic, and he laughed while a large and powerful Dark mist rose over Littleroot. He laughed and said, "Psychic energy does little to stop me!"

Rudy stood facing the Darker Rudy, when he said, "No. Kirlia, return." Rudy stood up to face Darker Rudy, not so sure of his next act.

"I can't stop you." said Rudy. "You've found my weakness. My feeble heart is decaying, and even if my friends were to stop you on the outside, I would still fade away. But, I highly doubt that. You plan on using up my embodiment to the core. But. There is one way."

Rudy tossed out all 6 of his Pokemon. Rudy was shocked that the Darkrai was still in his party. "Wait. Wha? If Darkrai is with me. Then... who are you?"

"The Darkrai only unlocked your hatred. What you don't know, is that I was inside of you all along. That day when you trapped Proton in the Other World, your immense hatred was starting to be channeled when you realized your rage at Proton for what he did to your family. I am the final form of that hatred, only pushed further by having Darkrai on your team."

Rudy laughed and said, "Well, it sounds like you've got it all figured out to a science. It's time for me to make my next action. Whatever my friends do, it won't be enough. They'll just keep hitting you away, but you'll come back with more stolen from me than ever. It's time I ended this. This final action will act as my repent. I've spend my life cheating and running. But now, I have to make ammends. This world may be conceived in sin. But, it's our right to pay the price."

Rudy said, "Guys. When I say "go," hit me with all you've got. Don't hold back. It's been a pleasure serving with you."

Darker Rudy made an astonished face. "What? You idiot. Not only will that stop the monster, you'll be dead as well!!"

Rudy just stood firm. "Well, I guess that's a price, I'll have to pay. GO!!!"

The six Pokemon line up together, and shoot their elemental powers at Rudy. Rudy shivers in the pain. But smiles, in gladness.

He gets knocked back to the wall, and is seconds to death. In his last, dying breath, he says, "I'm home, Mom."

On the outside, the monster stops, and gets sucked into itself immediately. The monster disapparates, leaving only Rudy's corpse on the earth. Littleroot Town turns to peace. As, it should have been.

OoC: Wow. Good stuff. I think I'm done with this RPG for now. If you plan on making a sequel, I'll be more than glad to join it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back