Finished A New Dawn RPG. The game has just ended! Please leave comments Pokebeach!

On a scale of 1-10, how is this game overall?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: A New Dawn RPG. Sign-ups are over again! Porygon-X, you may come back with what I sent. I need the profile!

"Absol, Flamethrower! Now!" Samuel commands. A powerful burst of flame shoots out of Absol's mouth at both Rudy and Grovyle.

RE: A New Dawn RPG. Sign-ups are over again! Porygon-X, you may come back with what I sent. I need the profile!

Rudy flexibly ducks under the Flamethrower, and aims a punch straight for Samuel's face.

"Grovyle!! Leaf Blade on Isa's torso!!"

*As Jupiter, Mars, and Joey climb, they hear Rudy's every word*
"Oh no he didn't! Jirachi, dump him into the middle of an isolated island!"
Jirachi: "Yes sir!" *Jirachi does so*

"Sol!" Absol blocks the Leaf Blade.
Samuel grabs Rudy's fist, and smashes Rudy's head against the wall. "Celebi! Confusion! Absol, charge up Razor Wind!" Samuel sends out Bulby. "Bulby! Tie Rudy's hands behind his back!"

"Gryados hyper beam rudy!"
"Gryaaaaaa!!!!!"

Me: Knowing Jake he should be at the Safari Zone by now.
Azelf: So what's the plan once we meet up with him their?
Me: We head for Mt. Pyre.
Jake: About time you two showed up.
Me: Yep I'd knew you'd be here.
Azelf: Hey Alakazam.
Alakazam: Hello there Azlef.
Jake: So what's the plan for getting into Mt. Pyre?
Me: Well odds are that Joey's near the peak so we're gonna take out any grunts on the bottom.
Jake: Good plan. Hey how about a battle before we start our final fight with ROUGE?
Me: Alright bring it on!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nS2UtMTAL0&
Jake: Torterra let's go!
Me: Shadow it's show time!

OoC: Masuda Method= Killer... -_-
In: "I see 6 jail cells, but with citizens. So this is what happened!"
Gentlemen: "Good job, lad! Free us before Miror B. makes us dance again!"
"I thought I-"
Miror B.: "Well well! Look who finally showed up! Disco Time!" *Everyone except Joey is dancing, most by force, especially the Gym Leaders*
Pryce: "Must... break... FREE!" *Pryce escapes the trap as the Eyes duo swoops in*
Miror B.: "Six against one? Not fair! Oh boys!"
"No way, Miror B. has lost it..." *9 people appear*
?: "Don't forget the Girl Brigade!" *Misty, Whitney, Maylene, and Sabrina appear, making it the ultimate final battle: 10 on 10*
"Xatu, Jirachi, don't blast them off and avoid snag. Same goes for you four. Got it?" *The pokemon do their normal sound effects* "Let's do this!"

Jake: Torterra use Wood Hammer!
Me: Shadow use Ice Punch!
*The two attacks collide and Torterra is frozen solid*
Jake: That figures... return.

OoC: Time for some epicness!

IC: Rudy emerges from his unconcious state on the island. However, he appears to still be in his angry and vicious state. He clenches his fists, and kicks sand.

"Those fools!! How dare they defend such garbage!! She's on ROUGE and she knows it. Nothing ever changes. NOTHING!!!! They all must have been on ROUGE. How dumb must I have been not to see it!!!"

Rudy hears a voice. "Let the anger, swell into your blood. Anger is peace. Anger is sleep. Anger, is eternal. Let it slip into your mind. Comforting you, caressing you. LET IT SURGE!!"

Out of nowhere, Rudy's Darkrai comes through his Poke Ball, transforming Rudy. He begins to swell with Dark energy from the Darkrai. He has lost complete self-control until, it seems his full being had transformed completely with that of Darkrai. He is now the full embodiment of full Darkness. A shadowy aura purges forth from his pores and skin, and he has grown in both size and power tremendously. His eyes grow a dark and sinister red, and, he says along with Darkrai's voice.

"They'll pay. THEY'LL ALL PAY!!!"

Somewhere in the inner recesses of Dark Rudy's mind, comes forth the mental incarnation of Rudy's spirit. He wakens, and says, "Uh?? What's going on?" Through the shadows clouding his mind, he sees the transformation take place. He sits back, but tries to move forward. However, the new Dark energy present does not allow him to regain control.

On the outside, Dark Rudy suddenly starts spurging dark shadows from every inch of his body, and the island is suddenly covered in Dark energy. Everything around him begins to emanate in Darkness. And as the Darkness grows, so does his hatred and power.

He laughed a sinister laugh, and said, "The world is conceived in sin. And so, it shall end."

"Not if i can stop it go raikou use your epicness to fuse with me to form spikou."

"Now we can fight on even levels rudy lets get this on."

Jirachi: "EEK! DARKNESS!" *Jirachi calls all the Electric Types to attack Dark Rudy*
Sabrina: "Stall 'em Whitney."
Whitney: "So... Miror B... How've you been?"

In the inner recesses of Dark Rudy's mind, his good self reaches out, and says, "Stop. This is bad. Our world, is clean, and meant to be pure. No room, for Darkness."

Dark Rudy, in reply, says, "The world IS Darkness!!!" In rage, Dark Rudy immediately shoots an infinite amount of Dark Arrows into the Earth. Suddenly, a radius of Darkness began to spread around each spot. Around these spots, objects began to be sucked in.

Dark Rudy was turning the Earth into a giant black hole.

Rudy begged Dark Rudy. "Stop this. You're hurting my friends. I never, should have taken you in."

Dark Rudy chuckled, "It's too late for that, boy! In a matter of minutes, the Earth will be nothing but a black hole. The only good thing is that EVERYONE ELSE ON THIS GOD-FORSAKEN PLANET WILL BE TAKEN DOWN AS WELL!!"

Dark Rudy, however, gets taken back by the jolts of Lightning. He screams in rage, shoots down powerful and sleek beams of Darkness down at the Electric Pokemon.

"This is SPARTAAAAAAAAAA!!"
Spikou charges up a giant ball of lighting and the spirts of the dead and throws it at rudy.
"THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!"

Jake: Entei show them your stuff
Me: Shadow return for now. Raichu come out!
Jake: Entei use Howl!
Me: Raichu use Surf!
Jake: Crud I forgot about that.

*Cipher takes cover while Joey and friends are covered by a steel-like bubble of light*
Jirachi: "Arceus, Cresselia, expel this darkness source!" *A mega-coated Cresselia and Arceus charge at Dark Rudy with glamorous, yet powerful moves*

Me: Hey you see that light?
Jake: Yeah I see it.
Me: I bet it's Joey doing something.
Jake: Yeah that's gotta be it. Anyway let's finish this match.
Me: I agree we can help later.
Jake: Entei you rest easy for now. Umbreon go!
Me: Good job Raichu you deserve a rest. Breloom use Spore to start things off!
Jake: I can't believe I forgot about Breloom too.

OoC: ...
Not saying anything

Isa easily dodges the attacks. As Rudy and Samuel abandon ship, she stays on. She takes out the pokeball that supposedly had a legendary in it.
"Let's see what you are."

She sends out the pokemon to reveal Manaphy.
"Well, that was pure luck."

Jake: Alright this has gone far enough. Umbreon return. Alakazam your up!
Alakazam: Well it's about time I entered battle again
Me: I saw that coming a mile away. Breloom return. Shadow it's go time again!
Jake: Alakazam use Focus Blast!
Me: Shadow use Night Slash!

The Dark Rudy fell to the Earth. The Dark muck surrounding Rudy's body began to deteriorate, but suddenly, it regenerated. He stood up, taller than ever, and cried.

"THE DARKNESS IN RUDY'S SOUL IS FOREVER ETERNAL!! THIS BODY IS PERFECT. NOBODY I'VE EVER MET BEFORE HAD HAD SUCH DARKNESS AND SORROW LOCKED INSIDE FOR SO MANY YEARS!! I AM GOING TO FEED ON EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOUR DARKNESSES. STARTING WITH YOU! ISA!"

The Rudy inside was trying hard to combat the darkness overcome by him. "Leave... them.. ALONE!!"

The Dark Rudy suddenly stopped rampaging. It was caressing its temples, while Rudy's voice shown through. "No! You won't hurt my friends. Why are you doing this!!"

Dark Rudy regained control. "You?! I thought I had already finished you! Get back!" Inside his mind, Rudy was pushed back farther, but he still trudged on.

Jake: Man this is getting annoying. Alakazam return. Quagsire go!
Me: Great job Shadow. Take another rest for now. Breloom come out and use Seed Bomb now!
Jake: Seriously?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back